• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT2| Funding An MMO Entirely On Quaggan Backpacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

etiolate

Banned
I have been indecisive on what for I am saving up my stash. I only have 132 ectos. I haven't been pushing the bosses as much as others. I can only do it for a day or two before it gets too repetitive a task for myself. I have about 50 gold in addition to the ectos.

I was saving up the ectos to make a Phantasm weapon. I've been saving up the gold to perhaps get a Commander book. I have also pondered going the Legendary route for the Focus legendary because nobody does that Legendary, I use Focus in many of my Mesmer builds, and the precursor is a mere 50g. Of course, its hundreds of gold beyond that to assemble, along with more ectos than a Phantasm weapon will take.

My problem is my own indecision. Do I go Vision of the Mists? Whisperblade? The Anomoly? Commander? I only want Commander for when we lack any unifying force on a map or need a second chaos crew. I'm much better at small group shenanigans and distractions. Commander is being a big babysitter and I don't mean that in a demeaning way. You just have to watch what your zerg is doing and call out instructions, watch map, and then keep up your gold so you can afford all the siege.

So I think I just talked myself into a Phantasm weapon.

Proven

Going off of the '4 vs me' vid, it looks like he namely spams the invis skill with some sword 2 to stay alive as well as reflect with focus skills, of course. I'm surprised he can use the invis skill so often, I haven't tried that skill myself though I have it unlocked. I should check it out. He probably has the glamor mastery trait unlocked to do it so often. I'm really curious what his traits and armor look like, he might have much higher toughness than I. I have pretty much glass cannon but I have 25 trait points into Inspiration so I still have pretty high vitality. I'm still trying to figure out if I want to go full zerker like I planned, or maybe stack toughness and vitality for armor and just go zerker with accessories. Could consider vitality and toughness armor with zerker runes even.

Some of his videos has a link to a thread on the official forums where he discusses his builds more thoroughly. Multiple builds, as he found reasons to fall in love with each Mesmer weapon, and made trait/utility setups for much of them. Sticks mostly to Sword/X and Staff nowadays.

Some of his videos has a link to a thread on the official forums where he discusses his builds more thoroughly. Multiple builds, as he found reasons to fall in love with each Mesmer weapon, and made trait/utility setups for much of them. Sticks mostly to Sword/X and Staff nowadays.

Nice, I'm a Staff and Sword/Focus guy.

Retro

I like how GW2 is one of your only icons

Everything else is accessed through Steam or the goofy Dell dock thing at the top (which is to say, Mumble and that's about it). I will admit that I cleaned it up a lot though, I have a habit of just saving images and such to the desktop so it does get cluttered.

Who actually looks at their desktop much these days though? Browser is usually full screen, or a game is up... second monitor is cluttered with dragon timers, steam friends, Trillian, Mumble...

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
So, I've seen a lot of requests as to ways to make gold in this game. The truth is doing just about anything that doesn't cost you gold makes you gold- and doing what is the most fun for you is the right way to play, regardless of how "efficient" a manner of income it is. Still, if you want to save up for something, some concrete sources of coin are nice to have!

Some of these are more-or-less conversions between one currency type and another. Where applicable I put the kind of conversion it is in parentheses after the description.

1. Dungeons. Any dungeon path, Story or Explorable, is a great source of gold. In fact, Dungeons are an excellent source of nearly everything useful in the game except for loot drops. Gold, XP, karma, and tokens which can be redeemed for gear (which can become ectos for more cash, see b. below). You get silver as drops from bosses, a small handful from the internal events of a dungeon, and a chunk for completing the path. If you've never tried them, see about getting a guild group together. Some of them are very easy, fast and lucrative, especially if you...

1a. Use Raspberry Peach bars. These tastycakes will get you extra MF and gold drops for a fraction of the price of the Omnomberry Bar equivalent. Buy a bunch off the TP and use them any time you're in a "drop-heavy" situation, like a dungeon or Fractals or even Orr events, and they'll pay for themselves.​

1b. Buy and salvage level 80 dungeon rares and exotics, and sell the ectos. Though they're soulbound, Exotics from any dungeon, and Rares from all but the first two, can be salvaged for Ectos. If you don't need the gear and just want the cash, here's your answer. (Dungeon Tokens -> Gold)

2. Farm and sell T1 mats. People always need T1 mats for starting out their crafting professions. Grab the cheapest Harvesting Tools and Salvage Kit or two and start running around one of the 1-15 zones harvesting everything in sight. salvage every salveable drop you get. At the end of your session, sell everything that sells for higher than vendor price on the TP (list for a little bit under the lowest seller to maximize your profit). Vendor everything else. This isn't the most efficient method, but it's easy, stress-free and it does work. If you happen to be in a newbie zone anyway- say, doing one of the World Events, give it a shot.

3. Save on your Exotic Armor and Weapons. Okay, this isn't so much a way to make money as a way to not unnecessarily spend money, especially on your first character. When gearing up, consider level 75-79 exotic pieces (or 80 rares) rather than level 80 exotics to get your ideal armor set. The stat difference is truly marginal, but they may be selling for 1/4th the price or even less. Depending on the skin you want, you may be able to employ a Basic Transmutation Stone rather than a Fine, too. Note: this tip does not apply to people who absolutely must have best-in-slot gear to enjoy themselves.

4. Sell or salvage Rares and Exotics.
Once a day, you can participate in a number of World Events that give you a guaranteed level 74 rare or better. Fractals are also a decent source of rare loot drops, especially if you use a bit of Magic Find (though be careful in the higher levels!) If you need quick gold, you can always simply sell these outright. Be sure to list a little under the lowest seller and above the highest buyer. If you need the ectos or have an extra Black Lion Kit from a daily or otherwise, salvage all of these rares for ectos- you're near guaranteed to get more ectos out than rares you put in, and an ecto sells in the same ballpark price as a single rare, or better. Note: this doesn't work for lower level rares.

5. Farm the events in Orr, Southsun Cove and Frostgorge Sound.
Just spending an hour running around Orr can net you 1g+. Rather than trying to repeat a single event over and over again, run around doing every event you come across, killing every mob and harvesting every node. Hop on board if you see one of the Temple events (or Jormag if you're in Frostgorge) being taken, then get right back to the mobbin'. This is a great use case for some Magic Find and a Raspberry Peach bar, too. As in the less-stressful equivalent method 3, when you're done, sell everything- T5 and 6 mats, loot on the TP if it's over vendor price, and merchant otherwise, and you can sell Large Moldy Bags (1s) and Heavy Moldy Bags (3s) without opening them for a reliable chunk of cash.

6. Convert cores to lodestones and sell them. You can get certain cores from dungeons, world events, and Fractals. Two cores of any kind can be converted to a lodestone in the Mystic Forge and sold for profit. You'll need to buy a Crystal (1 skill point for 5) and a bottle of Elonian Wine (25s60c) from Miyani, and a Pile of Crystalline Dust for the recipe. As long as the profit from selling the lodestone would get you more than 20s+the price of the dust, it's worth it. Check www.gw2spidy.com or the TP to see which lodestones are the most profitable. (weak Skill Points -> Gold)

7. Forge and sell Mystic Weapons. After you hit 80, you're likely to start accumulating a pile of Skill Points and Mystic Coins without realizing it. Buy an Eldritch Scroll from Miyani (50s), and check the TP or www.gwspidy.com to see which weapons are selling for the most (highest minimum buy offer). Craft or buy 5 of the relevant weapon part, and combine with 50 skill points, 30 mystic coins, and the Scroll in the Mystic Forge to get a Mystic Weapon- an 80 Exotic with a very cool skin. These aren't bound, so turn around and sell it right back onto the TP for a really solid chunk of gold. Note: you can buy Mystic Coins on the TP as well- believe it or not, as long as you have the Skill Points for it, this remains profitable. (Skill Points/Mystic Coins -> Gold)

6a. and 7a. Because you can get skill points with Fractal Relics, you can do a convoluted conversion for the above two as well if you play lots of fractals. (Fractal Relics -> Skill Points -> Gold)
7b. Once you have the initial funds/ectos and skill points for it, the ultimate iteration of this is to craft and sell The Anomaly for a big chunk of cash.​

8. Play the TP. Buy low, sell high, etc. Put all those economics classes to good use. The TP functions like a pretty typical supply-driven market. This definitely requires capital to get into in a profitable way, but if you've got it, www.gw2profit.com will supply you with all the information you could possible hope for if this is your thing. It all seems pretty overwhelming, but it just takes a little to get used to. You want to look for items with a bit of "give" between the highest buy orders and lowest sell orders. At the time of this writing, Butter is a good example- Put in a buy order for 250 at 45c. By the next day, it should be filled in full- then you can relist it at 50c. Minus the listing fee, that's 12s profit for essentially doing nothing. Minis, for another example, are extremely volatile and useful for this kind of flipping. Obviously it takes attention and dedication to make substantial money this way, but it's easy if you have the patience for it. You can also engage in the risky process of speculating, by following the official annoucements, dev comments, and in-game trends to predict spikes in certain items and buying them before it peaks. Your task then is to decide when to sell before the bubble collapses.

9. Buy dyes or T6 mats with Laurels and sell them. Pretty simple- the Laurel vendor sells some valuable stuff that is not Soulbound. Thus you can, if you must, convert Laurels pretty directly into gold. T6 mats tend to be the best value but there is an element of RNG as to which you get, of course. (Laurels -> Gold)

10. Craft Exotic Jewelry and sell it on the TP.
Despite conventional wisdom indicating that the Jewelcrafting profession is "useless" because of ascended gear, someone out there is paying cold hard cash for exotic rings, amulets, and accessories on the TP. If you farm your own Orichalcum and Gemstones, so much the better- but even if you have to buy them, there's still profit to be made here if you have the capital to invest. Again, be sure to check the TP or gw2spidy.com for what pieces are selling for the highest at the time.

11. Get a Gilded Infusion. If you already have an Ascended amulet with a utility slot and don't run fractals often but DO run dungeons, consider the 20% gold from monsters afforded by the Gilded Infusion. You won't get your cash infusion directly or all at once as in method 10, but unlike method 10 it will eventually (over the course of months of play) pay for itself and be pure and free money forever after. If you don't run fractals OR dungeons but do farm and do lots of events, consider the Magical Infusion instead to boost your chances for random rares and exotics to sell or salvage. (Laurels -> Gold)

12. Buy Lost Orrian Jewelry Boxes with Karma. Literally any Karma vendor in Orr sells these. RNG aside, if you sell everything you get, you'll wind up in the ballpark of 3.6 silver per 1000 karma. This might strike you as inefficient, but it beats the crap out of buying karma exotics and salvaging them, and if you're not doing anything with the Karma anyway... (Karma -> Gold)
Tools

GW2Spidy (TP trends/pricing)
GW2Profit (TP advanced market tracking)
TPCalc (Buy/sell profit calculator)
World Event Timers
World Event Checklist
Orrmaps.com (high-level resource node maps)

Ultimately, the best piece of advice I can give is to do a mix of all of the above. Not relying on any one single method of acquiring money will keep the funds flowing without making the game stale in the process. And finally, this list is by no means exhaustive. These are just some ways that I've noted and utilized myself to make money. If you've found something that works, add it to your own list! :)

Levyne

Banned
Excellent write up as always.

Fiddled around a bit with the random fractal stuff and got 2 pairs of (Infused) ascended rings for my Ranger (Berserker and Cavalier) with infusions and 2 Celestial Rings for my Ele (no infusions don't plan to take into fractals).

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Thanks! I'm gonna edit some useful wiki links into that.

Incredible full-dungeon clear of Sorrow's Embrace, shout outs to Varix, Xeris, Ash and Firetross. Nobody does it better <3

Sorry Kos. At least it'll be fresh in our minds for next time.

for the tp stuff such as upconverting cores and playing the market. You should use tpcalc.com since it shows what the minimum selling price is for your buying price to make a profit. This really helps when upconverting because you might spend a bunch on dust/wine/cores but sell at a loss

Edit: Almost forgot, but that was a sick SE path 1,2,3 run w/ Hawk, Ash, Ivogar, and Varix. Definitely good runs.

Edit2: Also you want to look at supply and demand for playing the market since you might see that something has a huge margin but if nobody might be buying them and can cost you a bunch of monies

I will say that there is some groupthink and overforgiveness of the game's failings in this thread. But it's never really been malicious or nearly to the extent of what I've seen in other threads.

I think that's kind of the nature of a community thread. Not that this makes it forgivable, however. And I think that attitude gets ratcheted up when someone comes in with a troll-esque aim of stirring up the group. So of course, all that person is going to see is a bunch of people defending the game. However, one thing I don't like is when people will make statements about a game that they have not played. If you've played WoW and TERA enough to have a decent comparison, then sure, share your insight. But if you've never touched either, don't go around talking about how much better GW2 is than those.

I will still state that it's funny that the seemingly negative thread on the main forum has actually increased the number of people playing GW2, and the response has been generally positive.

By no means is it everyone in this thread.

I enjoy reading Jira and Proven's posts as they're more or less discussing the game (positive and negative) and various ways to play.

Thanks! I'm gonna edit some useful wiki links into that.

Incredible full-dungeon clear of Sorrow's Embrace, shout outs to Varix, Xeris, Ash and Firetross. Nobody does it better <3

Sorry Kos. At least it'll be fresh in our minds for next time.

Don't worry. I couldn't stay on much longer.
Is path 2 that much harder than 3 and 1?

Great write up Hawkian!

I actually think that I'm gonna try a dungeon one of these days. Been messing with my ele's traits and weapons and I feel ... less fragile as a health/ condition SD build. Still trying to get use to the running around part of the play style.

As for my next character, I want to get my 67 ele to 80 before rolling a legit Mesmer and not a "practice one" (and I'm likely gonna wait for my friend to get to 80 before rolling one so that we can do this together). And I'm going to try to find a party with-in the guild who are also trying to level up to 80/ complete the map because one thing I have noticed (and have been told more than once) is that going solo makes everything MUCH harder. I think this approach is best for right now.

And I have yet to fight a dragon ... where does this happen? Are there other ways to get the guild bounty things outside of waiting for bounties?

zon

Don't forget WvW also had its loot drops substantially buffed, including the addition of the ability to get supply off players and dolyaks, and the dailies system was completely redone.

Also we have at least four devs in the guild now. Don't bug them though they're good people.

edIt: Ah, new page, so here's a thing.

Like Seda and Retro, I made a ton of gold this weekend. Just a bundle. This game has a real "rich get richer" thing going on, such that the more you have to invest, the more ways and the more rapidly you can seriously profit. This might be a bad thing to have in real life (no one needs to apply for Tyrian Welfare) but it's an exceedingly good thing in-game, because it means the closer you get to a gold-oriented goal the easier it is to save toward that goal.

Because so much of the money I generated this weekend was just applying concepts I have understood for a long time but never put into practice all at once before, I'm going to put the finishing touches on and release a "ways to make gold in GW2" post that hopefully will be useful for some around these parts.

I went back and forth philosophically about whether or not to make it public for a while, but I think I will. The economy is very player-driven, but it's be guiding more by in-game tweaks like the world event reward change than we would be able to hope to effect, so it can't do too much harm.

When you say "a ton of gold", are you talking in the tens or hundreds? I haven't played in a while so I'm curious how high the inflation has gotten.

Katoki

When you say "a ton of gold", are you talking in the tens or hundreds? I haven't played in a while so I'm curious how high the inflation has gotten.

The rate you earn money stays the same but depends on the effort put in. The market however does react to the money people continue to make.

As for his earnings, assuming he's been event hopping all weekend with a dungeon thrown in here and there, I'd say 35g < earnings < 75g. This is only factoring in the constant money you get from event and dungeon clears as well as looting coin off stuff. This excludes any exotic drops and crafting materials (mostly loadstones and the sort) he may have found. It also kind of depends what his "weekend" is as well since my weekend sometimes includes fridays and sometimes doesn't.

LMK how my guess was Hawkian!

2-3 gold per dungeon run if you don't sell anything. If you end up getting cores or lodestones in a run you could make an additional 1-2 gold.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Over the weekend, tens- but in all honesty, this was the first time I had ever simply attempted to directly make a lot of money all in one period. There were plenty of times I was saving up for something in particular before, but I either immediately made the purchase and fell into bankruptcy upon reaching the goal (my first exotic set, my first black dye, the gems for a bag slot/character slot), or I was saving the value in something more relevant to the goal than gold (ectos, t6 mats, etc.).

Over the course of this weekend, counting gold from selling things on the TP that were either dropped or crafted from drops (with gaps filled in by TP purchases) as well as gold earned directly (from Dungeon rewards/drops + Raspberry Peach) plus a very little bit of Karma converted to gold (Jewelry Boxes), I actually stockpiled more gold on top of what I had in the bank than I had ever had saved total up until that point.

The biggest change between how I'd been playing up til now (roughly until the beginning of this month) and since is that I didn't have anything in mind to buy. Not saving for anything in particular has a twofold effect, both because you aren't looking to blow the whole stack on something, and because this game has a real exponential effect with your earning potential I never noticed before. The more risks you can take with investments and foundational capital the more profit you can make more quickly. When I first started out crafting Exotic jewelry at the beginning of the weekend I would only buy enough Ori to add on to what I had in the bank and complete a couple of pieces based on the Orbs I had stashed. I was very cautious not to overbuy. By the time I'd already sold a few, I was just buying stacks of Ori without even placing buy orders, upconverting all the gemstones I had accumulated and crafting even the less profitable pieces I had the gems for, because everything I was putting in was going to be so eclipsed by the profit.

As for inflation, this will sound dumb, but I really believe the Commander's book will lend some small degree of stability to the worth of a gold coin. I always think of 100g as the price for a Commander tag and a sort of threshold of wealth. The vast majority of the gear in the game is priced well below that, while some really crazy unique Exotics rest above it, and Legendaries hilariously far above that. Not that inflation isn't an issue, of course, but I have a good sense of what my money's worth- and it's not all that different than having it a few months ago would have been.

I know this was a long response, sorry! I guess what I keep coming back to is the fact that I have never made a concerted effort to earn gold, that is, I never set out to, merely for the purpose of saving it, complete any activity to get money. I just essentially did what I felt like as often as I felt like it, and then applied principles I had noticed and tips I'd gotten from others as to how to convert some more of what I'd completed into cash.
The rate you earn money stays the same but depends on the effort put in. The market however does react to the money people continue to make.

As for his earnings, assuming he's been event hopping all weekend with a dungeon thrown in here and there, I'd say 35g < earnings < 75g. This is only factoring in the constant money you get from event and dungeon clears as well as looting coin off stuff. This excludes any exotic drops and crafting materials (mostly loadstones and the sort) he may have found. It also kind of depends what his "weekend" is as well since my weekend sometimes includes fridays and sometimes doesn't.

LMK how my guess was Hawkian!
Very, very close. I mean, it definitely was in the range you specified. I'm thinking it was around 40g but I made the error of not really noting what I had between all my characters in total before starting out. Very impressive guess!

Basically, it definitely definitely excludes any exotic drops I found (in fact I've never sold a named exotic I've picked up, and the one I got from fractals couldn't be sold), but does include some crafting mats (I sold the corrupted lodestone I got from fractals, and upconverted some charged/molten/destroyers as well).

What's really crazy is that I know if I actually liquidated all I have on all my characters per the methods above (all skill points, dungeon tokens, banked crafting mats, and hundreds of thousands of karma), I'd likely more than double what I have banked. All of my near-term goals are either quite cheap gold-wise or don't require gold at all. Similar "problem" to etiolate- I'm not quite sure what I should be saving for. Can't say I mind.

Retro

The one Hawkian linked is newer and was amazingly accurate all weekend once a few events were reported in the morning. The Guild Wars temple one has swung wildly in accuracy for a while, whether it's just shoddy or there's a ton of trolling going on, nobody knows. The newer one, however, has a voting accuracy tracker at the bottom (the taller the green line on the timeline, the more votes) so you can at least track it.

It also has better support from what I've been reading.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
That's the "old one." It might still be better at the moment as a result of longtime use and because it's still more popular, but it's been kind of prone to wild inaccuracy and little transparency. The new one has a lot of tools to establish veracity over time, a cleaner display that adjusts wonderfully with window size, and it's also easier to update in my humble opinion. It's brand new, so on the one hand you're right, but we can make it better by actually updating it accurately and voting.

Complistic

Looks like it tells you when events are going on well, but it doesn't seem to predict very well. Or maybe it's just the time of day.

I'll probably use both :p

docbon

6. Convert cores to lodestones and sell them. You can get certain cores from dungeons, world events, and Fractals. Two cores of any kind can be converted to a lodestone in the Mystic Forge and sold for profit. You'll need to buy a Crystal (1 skill point for 5), a bottle of Elonian Wine (20s) and a Pile of Crystalline Dust for the recipe. As long as the profit from selling the lodestone would get you more than 20s+the price of the dust, it's worth it. Check www.gw2spidy.com or the TP to see which lodestones are the most profitable. (weak Skill Points -> Gold)

i've been literally paying 0 attention to cores until i saw this post and then their price on the trading post. boom, instant 5.25 gold.

i've been literally paying 0 attention to cores until i saw this post and then their price on the trading post. boom, instant 5.25 gold.

If you are not collecting them for legendary or a special mystic forge weapon then you can make a lot of money converting them into lodestones and selling them. (this only works well for the lodestones that still sell for over 1 gold)

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Sweeeeet, I am marginally useful! :)

Which did you have lying around to upconvert? Unbelievable what Charged sell for. I feel for everyone collecting those for something (which includes so damn many things, why so much love for Charged anyway??).

Levyne

Banned
Because

Sunrise
Foefire's Essence
Foefire's Power
Aether
Azureflame
Eidolon
Wings of Dwayna
Bolt
Mjolnir
Meteorologicus
Infinite Light

Which did you have lying around to upconvert? Unbelievable what Charged sell for. I feel for everyone collecting those for something (which includes so damn many things, why so much love for Charged anyway??).

And just my luck you need Charged AND Destroyer for Incinerator. :(

Fake edit: I was wrong. You need Molten and Destroyer for Incinerator. You need charged for Aether like Khold said, which I was also considering.

A week from today we should have the Razing update.

I hope the event page on the main website finally updates today and gives us some more information on what is to come.

Yup. Sorry about that. I've been so damn indecisive that recipes are all mixed up in my head at this point

So.. checking out the Event Timer that Hawkian linked.. and unless someone already trolled it, it seems like it immediately goes into countdown again after the window hits. Does it adjust as people input when it's actually up?

birdchili

ways to make gold in this game.
thanks.

my general strategy has been to vendor masterwork and worse stuff, and tp my rares/non-usable/tradable exotics (some rares still arent' worth anything in the tp and some greens are but i can't be bothered to check all the time).

i only salvage for sigils/runes (and "salvage item" stuff, of course)

would i be better off generally if i salvaged more things? (ie: high-level rares?)

i'm barely crafting (i find it dull), but i'm mucking a bit with it so i'll probably get up there eventually (it's main advantage is that it makes my murder-sprees feel more quest-like:)

Dunlop

lol, taking a break from the game was the worst thing I could have done. I log in now, realize I have no f-ing clue what I should be doing at max level and then log out

thanks.

my general strategy has been to vendor masterwork and worse stuff, and tp my rares/non-usable/tradable exotics (some rares still arent' worth anything in the tp and some greens are but i can't be bothered to check all the time).

i only salvage for sigils/runes (and "salvage item" stuff, of course)

would i be better off generally if i salvaged more things? (ie: high-level rares?)

i'm barely crafting (i find it dull), but i'm mucking a bit with it so i'll probably get up there eventually (it's main advantage is that it makes my murder-sprees feel more quest-like:)

Unless you need the high level rares (68 or higher I believe) the general strat is to check if they TP for more than an Ecto (Glob of Ectoplasm) costs. Most don't. In those cases, Salvage them with Master or Black Lion salvage kits (preferably Black Lion) to get Ectos. From there you can either save the Ectos for items you may want to make (Crafting or Mystic Force or even Laurel Vendor stuff) or you can sell the Ecto's for cash.

docbon

Just had 4 charged cores. Pretty nice, since my warrior's equipment has been paid for now.

Retro

lol, taking a break from the game was the worst thing I could have done. I log in now, realize I have no f-ing clue what I should be doing at max level and then log out

Um, exactly what you were doing before? Dungeons, Fractals, World events (guaranteed rare or better now), zone completion, WvW, Daily achievements. Guild Missions are usually on the weekends.

Next Tuesday they're adding even more, focused on WvW (Culling removed, Progression, etc.) and god knows what else will be in there.

Xevren

Really interested to see what will happen to WvWvW in the patch. I got to play with people in the guild over the weekend and had a lot of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom