• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT2| Funding An MMO Entirely On Quaggan Backpacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I think southsun may be one of my favorite zones right now, at least while the event is going on. I actually like difficulty of the island, as it forces you to travel in packs and leads to some great encounters with Karka. There's a lot of harvesting nodes, and events are all over the place. The increased gold bonus is nice too. I didn't see much difference with the increased Magic Find boost though.

I'm honestly trying really hard to move on from this game, but Anet is making it impossible.
Completely there with you. It's a great place to just hang out in betweeen whatever else you're doing there. Soloing, small groups and zergs are all satisfying and it's fantastic money. I'd love to know how many events there are now. There used to be seven. Seven. I'd say they tripled it at the least.

The MF does make a difference if you go nuts with stacking it for farming, but I must say the gold find + rasp peach bars is some seriously good money just roaming around.

Taking it slow on the achievements (as I always have), though I still already have about half. Unless pressed for time, I never really see the appeal in just burning through the achievements. All the ones I got so far, I got just by either running around and exploring, kicking enormous amounts of ass at crab toss, and hearing people in map chat mention the collector samples.
Something annoys me about using dulfy. I can't say what it is or even if it's a rational feeling. I dunno, something seems a lot more cooperative about finding things on your own and then others working together to fill in the blanks. At the very least I hope no one opens dulfy first thing and follows it like some sort of itinerary, though it's one's own decision.
I absolutely, literally never look at dulfy before becoming really familiar with something on my own first. Basically, I find it useful when I'm at the point where I think I've done everything but want to be sure, or want to see the most efficient path to guide someone else. And I've studied the submitted maps for bounty paths a lot over time.

I definitely never like to play like I have a checklist in front of me; still, it's a great resource for the speedy completion-prone.
This is what I am trying to avoid, but previous to GW2 my only MMO played was WoW years ago. So I have been trained to look for the bright and shiney and have things so obvious. Slowly but surely the adjustment has been happening, but dang mang.
Some of my favorite events in the game are the ones that are triggered by just talking to an NPC, out in the world. No icon above their head, nothing. Just a desire to see what they had to say, a couple dialog options, boom we're off.

It actually used to be (in the BWEs) a lot more of them. They added shiny floating icons to many of the static event NPCs to make them more obvious, a change I did not approve of :( C'est la vie

To me, it depends on the content.

Permanent content, I'd rather learn and do myself. I've got all the time in the world to accomplish it, so I can do it at my leisure.

Temporary content however (especially with rewards that I desire) I have no problems with going to dulfy to do. It's a limited time and a lot of it is usually a scavenger hunt with no interesting mechanic. I don't feel like that stuff is worth the time and hassle it would take for me to do it on my own and I absolutely hate having to rush to get the stuff done before a due date.

Right now.. the sample collecting in Southsun isn't engaging or interesting. I really don't want to spend a ton of time fighting my way across the island spamming the locator. I'd rather just get it done and move on to something that I actually enjoy.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member

Permanent content, I'd rather learn and do myself. I've got all the time in the world to accomplish it, so I can do it at my leisure.

Temporary content however (especially with rewards that I desire) I have no problems with going to dulfy to do.

Basically this for me, because a) atm always playing solo and b) I suck when it comes to finding non marked events, quests and achievements in GW2. Like, really really bad.

If there's something really interesting in there though (as was this update's scavenger hunt) I'll keep it to a minimum with that particular task. Things like "find and talk to every random related NPC" on a story I don't really care about? Yeah, Dulfy.

Something annoys me about using dulfy. I can't say what it is or even if it's a rational feeling. I dunno, something seems a lot more cooperative about finding things on your own and then others working together to fill in the blanks. At the very least I hope no one opens dulfy first thing and follows it like some sort of itinerary, though it's one's own decision.

Yup.

Don't use and explore, I meant he in-game tooltips even tell you where to go for the most recent Living Story.

Ashodin

Temporary content however (especially with rewards that I desire) I have no problems with going to dulfy to do. It's a limited time and a lot of it is usually a scavenger hunt with no interesting mechanic. I don't feel like that stuff is worth the time and hassle it would take for me to do it on my own and I absolutely hate having to rush to get the stuff done before a due date.

Right now.. the sample collecting in Southsun isn't engaging or interesting. I really don't want to spend a ton of time fighting my way across the island spamming the locator. I'd rather just get it done and move on to something that I actually enjoy.

The achievements tell you the general area to go to find it mang. I had much more fun using those hints rather than a guide. Guides just take out all the fun of it, but fun is subjective.

Kinda makes me wish they put in more stuff in the game that was geared to your idea of fun

So how does this living story rate compared to the last in fun factor? I personally thought Flame and Frost was absolutely terrible and the least fun I've had in the game until the Dungeon which was a great idea. Is there anything like the garbage that was the first portion of F and F? or the refugee item search? Not doing anything like that again.

Lunar15

I've enjoyed it, if just for the fact that it's new content in an underused area of the game. For the record, I didn't really enjoy the F&F stuff until we started getting actual missions with Braham and Rox. However, I haven't found anything in southsun to be as annoying. The scavenger hunt for the test samples is relatively easy, and they even give you hints through the achievements.

Also, Crab Toss is hit or miss with many people, but I think that once you get it down, it's a manic sort of fun. I've come to love it.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
So I have been stalking this thread for a long while...Like, a few months. I played a shit ton prior to my wedding, but after that and our honeymoon, I came back and really didn't play many games at all. Mostly due to moving my wife in, getting her situated, work (lots of things going on that made it hard to game in January), and then getting a few other personal things taken care of. After spending a week in a tropical paradise, you seem to care a little less about gaming for a while. Even after getting back, holidays + newlywed life + other things really interfered with and distracted me from my normal gaming habits. Hell, I barely touched my 3DS or my Vita for 3 months.

Well, my wife passed her boards (she's now appreciates being called doctor...), I am caught up with work, our offer on a house was accepted, and my drive to dive into gaming again is back! We will be moving at the end of June about 3-5 miles from where we currently reside to start a REAL home. There's also a nice office right off the kitchen for my work/hobby/gaming habits. Between now and then, it's pretty much packing, gaming, work, and studying for my PE Exam in October.

That being said, I have finally decided to come back and enjoy GW2 again. The last time I played seriously was just after Southsun opened up. That event was a mess given the way some of us got precursors, some didn't, some got shit, etc etc. A lot had happened since then, so I know I have a lot of catching up to do. I started the download and installation over lunch (I got rid of my desktop in favor of a more portable gaming laptop thAt smoked my desktop specs), so that should be done by the time I get home this evening.

Ideally, if there's space, I would love to jump back into the guild. Hopefully, the guild still does event chains, dungeon groups, fractal fun, and WvW group still on Mumble. Hopefully. :)

I'm looking very very very forward to starting up again - I have missed you guys a lot! I had some of my favorite gaming moments with you all in GW2, and I am excited to get back into the swing of things!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I actually find this scavenger hunt pretty enjoyable in design, I guess because the hints are decent and the seeker means you don't need to find the exact spot (just be inside a radius), and also because it fits logistically with the plot. I contrast it with the Lost and Found quest from F&F which was absolutely my least favorite activity added to or found within the game. The fact that it was a literal fetch quest was bad enough (note how in this one you get the achievement, per sample, upon collecting it rather than having to go back to Levvi)... but it just made absolutely no logistical sense in-universe. These were supposedly unique souvenirs per refugee that had been lost on the road... that everyone in the game is collecting and bringing back to them over and over again. And the spots they were lost in randomly move around, once a day... why not. And if you already have one, you still see the spot on the ground, but if you try to pick it up, it says "You have already recovered this item." Um, okay? So what am I looking at?

Just nitpicking really, but this feels way more enjoyable for me, not least of all because it seems 300% more reasonable for us all to be collecting tons of samples for Levvi's research than bringing a little charr her same favorite toy soldier 100,000 times.

edit: holy shit nicoooooooogaaaaaaa

damn man, congrats again on the wedding, and on the house and work, and congrats to your wife on her boards.

holy shit, you've never even seen a guild mission.

The achievements tell you the general area to go to find it mang. I had much more fun using those hints rather than a guide. Guides just take out all the fun of it, but fun is subjective.

Kinda makes me wish they put in more stuff in the game that was geared to your idea of fun

Some are very specific. "Sample from the islet across from Southsun Strait" and others are much more vague "Sample from the highest point in Southsun" and "Sample from steam vents along Southsun shoal." It still has the problem of having to fight your way all across the island to get to an area and spam 1 until you see the beacon then go over and click 2.

The goal is obviously to make the player travel to all parts of the island to see what's changed. In some cases it encourages people to redo the old content like the JP or do the egg collecting event to unlock the omelet vendor. That's not interesting to me personally though. I actually much preferred the Halloween scavenger hunt that actually gave us clues to follow because then it at least engages the player more.

But that's just the sample's. There's also "Speak with Key Southsun Cove Characters" and "Put on Diving Goggles and jump into a Southsun Lava Pool." I don't find it engaging. The mini game is cool. And encouraging people to do the events by having the seperate buffs is cool. The rest is rather "meh." It was the same with the collectathon stuff for the first Living Story segment. Compared to the Halloween and Winter stuff it's just not as engaging. But I was able to ignore the Holiday stuff that I didn't want to do. I spent my Winters festival time running the JP and playing the bells. I did every Halloween activity once and that was enough to get the achievements there. But here I have to droll through the stuff I don't like to get the gear and I'm not sure I like that tbh. Obviously the gear isn't necessary but I feel like they should at least be rewarded for more engaging activities.

But right now I feel like I have to rush to get this stuff done during the time limit and every minute I spend spamming 1 in an area heavily infested with Vet Karka is a minute I could be spending in WvW or TPvP, which I find more fun. The most interesting thing to me out of this whole Southsun act (at this point) has been the buff that makes farming mobs profitable. Because at least with that, I can work towards some other stuff that I want in the game, while still being in Southsun and seeing the changes and helping out people doing the events.

Bleh. This whole thing comes across as complaining about content and that's not really the purpose of my post. The stuff isn't difficult or mandatory but it is time consuming and boring for me. So I use the guide, knock out the stuff I don't like, and move on to stuff I do like.

I've enjoyed it, if just for the fact that it's new content in an underused area of the game. For the record, I didn't really enjoy the F&F stuff until we started getting actual missions with Braham and Rox. However, I haven't found anything in southsun to be as annoying. The scavenger hunt for the test samples is relatively easy, and they even give you hints through the achievements.

Also, Crab Toss is hit or miss with many people, but I think that once you get it down, it's a manic sort of fun. I've come to love it.
I enjoyed the Braham and Rox quests too, I'm one of the weirdos that actually really enjoyed the personal story haha The two missions and dungeon were great and more in line of what interests me but I can't comprehend how anyone could have enjoyed collecting refugee tags in the first portion and the refugee item finding just consisted of people begging for their locations in map chat. I know the idea was to start the story slow and build it up into a grand arc and such, but every phase still needs to be fun!

I actually find this scavenger hunt pretty enjoyable in design, I guess because the hints are decent and the seeker means you don't need to find the exact spot (just be inside a radius), and also because it fits logistically with the plot. I contrast it with the Lost and Found quest from F&F which was absolutely my least favorite activity added to or found within the game. The fact that it was a literal fetch quest was bad enough (note how in this one you get the achievement, per sample, upon collecting it rather than having to go back to Levvi)... but it just made absolutely no logistical sense in-universe. These were supposedly unique souvenirs per refugee that had been lost on the road... that everyone in the game is collecting and bringing back to them over and over again. And the spots they were lost in randomly move around, once a day... why not. And if you already have one, you still see the spot on the ground, but if you try to pick it up, it says "You have already recovered this item." Um, okay? So what am I looking at?

Just nitpicking really, but this feels way more enjoyable for me, not least of all because it seems 300% more reasonable for us all to be collecting tons of samples for Levvi's research than bringing a little charr her same favorite toy soldier 100,000 times.

damn man, congrats again on the wedding, and on the house and work, and congrats to your wife on her boards.

Cool, glad to see you had the same concerns with F and F though I was more harsh with my wording. It makes me feel more encouraged to try out the new stuff if you felt that way but enjoy the SoS content. I'm planning on checking it out this weekend regardless if no other reason than to see what Southsun looks like now, to finally have a purpose (missed Lost Shores event). None of the awards appeal to me though which kills all incentive unless the story is really good or the events are really fun.

Ashodin

He came back at just the right time too, when we have it all unlocked! Like it was planned that way...

@Jest: It definitely feels now, that it's more piecemeal content than a big load they drop on patch days, but you have to remember that this content is meant to be enjoyed 2 weeks at a time. Next week we get the preview page for the 28th patch, and the week after is another patch. Just like that. :p

You just might be lamenting the fact that it "felt" like there was way more to do because of how long you had to wait and suddenly there's this huge care package added to the game with multiple varied things. Now they're just adding anything to the game "when it's ready" and you're consuming it even faster than before. Inherent problem with content =/= player base.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic

Hawkian delivers!

And thank you very much - life has seriously been crazy (in the best of ways). My wife passing we boards was a blessing because I don't know if I could have handled her failing! She worked her ass off, so she deservs the title and the recognition associated with it! So much studying...And I'm stoked to have a house. I feel like a grown up now, haha. Weird how that works!

And I know - guild missions sound awesome. Explorable tweaks sound great, Southsun sounds like it is getting attention and becoming worth going to, WvW fixes sound like I might care about it more...So much stuff. Some assholes at work were streaming movies and shit at work, so nearly all of my posting for now is mobile. I also can't browse anything but /r/Guildwars2 since its apparently not blocked. Going to be hard catching up and learning what has changed!

He came back at just the right time too, when we have it all unlocked! Like it was planned that way...

*shh* My thread stalking had a purpose...

Ashodin

Hawkian delivers!

And thank you very much - life has seriously been crazy (in the best of ways). My wife passing we boards was a blessing because I don't know if I could have handled her failing! She worked her ass off, so she deservs the title and the recognition associated with it! So much studying...And I'm stoked to have a house. I feel like a grown up now, haha. Weird how that works!

And I know - guild missions sound awesome. Explorable tweaks sound great, Southsun sounds like it is getting attention and becoming worth going to, WvW fixes sound like I might care about it more...So much stuff. Some assholes at work were streaming movies and shit at work, so nearly all of my posting for now is mobile. I also can't browse anything but /r/Guildwars2 since its apparently not blocked. Going to be hard catching up and learning what has changed!

*shh* My thread stalking had a purpose...

Heh, you disappeared when I done got hitched and everythin'. The lady you see in my avatar is whom I'm going to be with finally on Saturday for a long, long time after being separated a long distance. We're engaged, and possibly going to get married this year or next. We haven't really set a date yet.

It was just mentioned in Gchat that some people can't make the Weekend Guild Missions, so I thought I'd bring that up here for you Officer types to consider in your meeting about event scheduling.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Heh, you disappeared when I done got hitched and everythin'. The lady you see in my avatar is whom I'm going to be with finally on Saturday for a long, long time after being separated a long distance. We're engaged, and possibly going to get married this year or next. We haven't really set a date yet.

Holy shit, congrats!! My wife and I did long distance for nearly all 8 years we've been together. I feel your pain. Kudos to sticking it out. And again, congrats!

hythloday

The F&F fetch missions were kinda dull, but I loved the Rox and Braham story missions and the Molten Facility dungeon. They were excellent.

Southsun so far.. I haven't done much, but I am underwhelmed. I do like the 'explore the island and talk to everyone' stuff, but aside from that nothing else has hit me as truly fun. Maybe if I get out there with a party and kill some karkas tonight, it will be cooler.

jersoc

It was just mentioned in Gchat that some people can't make the Weekend Guild Missions, so I thought I'd bring that up here for you Officer types to consider in your meeting about event scheduling.

some people can ONLY make the weekend ones :p

unless you guys do them at 3cst.

Katoki

I don't know. I got the scavenger hunt done within an hour or two from just talking to people and reading the achievements. In fact, I have everything on that achievement pane done minus the Crabtacular one which has yet to happen due to an AFK or people actually dodging the karka, imagine that. I suppose I have a higher tolerance level to these things? I didn't find them all that hard to do and it was pretty cool looking in different places based on those hints. If anything, I'd say it's more fun asking since people give slightly different answers that lead to the same place over reading a guide.

Edit: Hawkian/Ash, would it be prudent to/can you make a poll on gafguild like right now about guild mission availability times just to have an idea of what the guild needs to work with for the meeting later today? It can be left up but I figure about now til a few hours after then is when the "peak" for this guild is.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
A+ on that. I hope to get back to that point. I will be spending a lot of time packing and furniture shopping (shit is expensive), but my spare time = GW2 for now.

Ashodin

divorcewire23n-1-web.jpg

Future picture enabled

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
There will be scheduled non-weekend, non-Friday missions for commendation makeups. I don't have more than that for you yet but people who can't make the weekend schedule + the Friday WvW reset concerns are being taken into consideration.

Retro

It's the equivalent to playing a game with the strategy guide in your lap; take five steps, look down and see where to go, take five steps, read what the boss strategy is. I play games to explore and 'solve' the puzzles, be they literal puzzles or just figuring out how to take down a boss or reach a vista. That's why WoW raids always bothered me, because there was such an emphasis on getting it right as quickly as possible, you were always expected to know the fight in advance. I hated that, it was like learning a synchronized music number and then hoping the other dancers don't screw up.

The Langmar Estate gallery section was amazing, and we figured it out on our own (I don't think dulfy even had a guide up for it yet). That's the sort of stuff I love. Using Dulfy or other sites is just... following instructions. I'd rather not play the Ikea version of GW2.

Only time I ever used Dulfy was for some of the initial bounty paths. I remember I got put on Brooke duty in my first bounty and was like "holy crap how in the world am I going to find her here".

We did a ton of pre-scouting on our first Tier 3 Bounties, usually just searching around for them and then following them. I know a lot of their routes from memory at this point, or at least have a good idea where to look. I don't mind Dulfy for these though, as some of the routes are just absurdly long. I finally took a glance at Prisoner 1141 the other day, and she has like, 5 different routes all over the place. I thought it was just one big, fast loop, but apparently she disappears in places, goes off on weird side-roads... I didn't think it was quite so annoying, so I can totally see using a guide for her and a few others.

But honestly, at this point, Bounties don't need to happen quite so often. Heck, we can even do the Training ones because they give more Influence than the Tier 1, 2 or 3 ones. This is on the list of stuff to discuss tonight at our little officer pow-wow.

This is what I am trying to avoid, but previous to GW2 my only MMO played was WoW years ago. So I have been trained to look for the bright and shiney and have things so obvious. Slowly but surely the adjustment has been happening, but dang mang.

I've noticed something, in this post and demented's, and I have to get something off my chest. This isn't meant as an attack on either of you (or anyone else), any specific game or anyone's gaming preferences.

The level of conditioning going on in other MMOs (and to some degree, still present in GW2, to be fair) is scary, and almost makes me wish professionals would take note and try to document it (of course, there's already been plenty of studies in non-game situations so I'm not sure it matters).

The constant rewards and treats to keep you filling bars so you can fill bars so you can fill bars evokes all sorts of discomfort for me, and worse, you guys are even aware of it:

"I have been trained"

"I don't know better, it is what I'm used to and what I've been thought [taught?] to want."

"I have no time or patience to grind endlessly but that's only way I know how to play."

Guild Wars 2 isn't perfect in this regard, but it seems a hell of a lot better than other MMOs I've played. I'm sure others will disagree, but the fact that there's a point where you can stop gearing up is a HUGE deal, and that ArenaNet hasn't been as quick with new gear as they have new content shows where their priorities lie (and I would argue that the gear they add is there to serve the content; Agony Resist is there to add to fractals, not the other way around).

Just something I wanted to comment on since I saw it mentioned the other day. It's kind of scary to see this sort of Skinner-box level stuff, and I hope you guys get past it. Like I said, I'm not trying to pick on anybody, It's just that over the years I've been saying and reading how MMO design, built to keep people paying a subscription as long as possible, results in all sorts of unhealthy behavior. That you guys know it at least means you can try to work on fixing it.

Dunno. Just wanted to share my thoughts on something that's always alarmed me about this genre.

So how does this living story rate compared to the last in fun factor? I personally thought Flame and Frost was absolutely terrible and the least fun I've had in the game until the Dungeon which was a great idea. Is there anything like the garbage that was the first portion of F and F? or the refugee item search? Not doing anything like that again.

Nah, it's better. I seem to remember reading somewhere that the early Flame and Frost stuff was done by a handful of people and was intended as more of a test to see if the tech worked. It was definitely slower than I liked, but it did have a good outcome.

I think this new two-week update schedule and the lessons learned from Flame and Frost have paid off, as the Southsun stuff has just enough content to keep me down there and absorbing it, but not enough that I'm getting sick/bored with it. I think by the time the 28th (and the next step in the story) rolls around, I'll be ready for the change.

It's a knife's edge, really; have enough content out to keep people like us (who rapidly digest everything) entertained while allowing enough time for other folks (who don't have as much time or motivation) to check it out too. The Early F&F stuff dragged out too much, so far Southsun feels about right. I think any faster and we'd feel like things are changing too fast, and we don't have enough time to see everything, or if we do, we end up burning out or feeling like we're being forced to play in order to see everything.

Looking at the Living Story as a television show, Southsun feels like a standalone episode. It's kind of lighthearted (Guild Wars 2: On Vacation!), allowing the players a chance to breathe and do something different for an episode or two before it's back to the overarching plot.

I'm looking very very very forward to starting up again - I have missed you guys a lot! I had some of my favorite gaming moments with you all in GW2, and I am excited to get back into the swing of things!

Congratulations on the house and the wife's progress, glad to have you back.

I actually find this scavenger hunt pretty enjoyable in design, I guess because the hints are decent and the seeker means you don't need to find the exact spot (just be inside a radius), and also because it fits logistically with the plot.

You guys do know that when you scan, you can hear a 'ping-ping' sound if you're close to a sample, right? It will get both louder and higher in pitch the closer you are, and it takes advantage of directional audio. I just zipped around the island using the achievement descriptions to get a rough idea where to head, and then used the sonar to find the actual plant.

I was really impressed, and surprised they didn't actually tell you about it when you pick up your scanning device.

Future picture enabled

Needs more Fedora.

HappyHunting

Neo Member
I've noticed something, in this post and demented's, and I have to get something off my chest. This isn't meant as an attack on either of you (or anyone else), any specific game or anyone's gaming preferences.

The level of conditioning going on in other MMOs (and to some degree, still present in GW2, to be fair) is scary, and almost makes me wish professionals would take note and try to document it (of course, there's already been plenty of studies in non-game situations so I'm not sure it matters).

The constant rewards and treats to keep you filling bars so you can fill bars so you can fill bars evokes all sorts of discomfort for me, and worse, you guys are even aware of it:

"I have been trained"

"I don't know better, it is what I'm used to and what I've been thought [taught?] to want."

"I have no time or patience to grind endlessly but that's only way I know how to play."

Guild Wars 2 isn't perfect in this regard, but it seems a hell of a lot better than other MMOs I've played. I'm sure others will disagree, but the fact that there's a point where you can stop gearing up is a HUGE deal, and that ArenaNet hasn't been as quick with new gear as they have new content shows where their priorities lie (and I would argue that the gear they add is there to serve the content; Agony Resist is there to add to fractals, not the other way around).

Just something I wanted to comment on since I saw it mentioned the other day. It's kind of scary to see this sort of Skinner-box level stuff, and I hope you guys get past it. Like I said, I'm not trying to pick on anybody, It's just that over the years I've been saying and reading how MMO design, built to keep people paying a subscription as long as possible, results in all sorts of unhealthy behavior. That you guys know it at least means you can try to work on fixing it.

Dunno. Just wanted to share my thoughts on something that's always alarmed me about this genre.

I personally take no offense to this. WoW was the only MMO I played like I said so I honestly haven't experienced anything else. I am however enjoying the fact that I need to use my brain in GW2, and it's the main reason I keep playing.

It's a trend in gaming that I would rather avoid and thankfully I have managed to stay away from recently.

Mxrz

Oh good. Not just me. Whew.

Time to poke CS until they cant be poked no more.

Then poke them some more.

And those fucking supply boxes! Everyone else in my group has gotten 1 or 2 today. Crap load of rares and mats, but blargh.

Atrophis

Phew. I got a bit worried with that trial account message. Don't think I've ever seen the server go down before o_O

Had just found demongrub pits and got my Kryta explorer achievement. Been wondering for ages what I was missing for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom