• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT2| Funding An MMO Entirely On Quaggan Backpacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashodin

No worries, it's happened to me before when the servers are brought down/crash for an unexpected reason. It's most likely a bit of code left over from the recent free trial they forgot to clean up. Most likely they'll release a patch or reflag everyone's account that's legit to play.

^^ looks like a crying hamburger.

Also.. kind of surprised that there are bitter lurkers even in this thread. I expect to see wierd hateful comments on Youtube videos linked in Off Topic but for GW2LFG? Really?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
So many people wanna do dungeons! Holy crap!

Just noticed the GW2 facebook page uses the current "episode" art for their timeline photo. Nifty!

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
The login issues had better be resolved before 7:30pm EST. I still need to do my daily. I have been vigilant about doing them every day and getting the max number of laurels.

Ashodin

So many people wanna do dungeons! Holy crap!

Just noticed the GW2 facebook page uses the current "episode" art for their timeline photo. Nifty!
I imagine it's one guy's job to make sure all their sites and social media are "current". I like it when that stuff is up to date.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Also.. kind of surprised that there are bitter lurkers even in this thread. I expect to see wierd hateful comments on Youtube videos linked in Off Topic but for GW2LFG? Really?
What are referring to...? Everyone in this thread seems pretty much fine to me.

edit: Ohhhhh, weird hateful comments about us.

"If they're shooting at you - you know you're doing something right." :p

Lunar15

^^ looks like a crying hamburger.

I saw that as well. I'm kind of confused as to who would do that.

What are referring to...? Everyone in this thread seems pretty much fine to me.

Look through the fake listings on GW2LFG for the comment I'm referencing. I'm assuming it's made by a non-member lurker. Maybe even someone who was banned. I'm thinking it was only added after Atrophis mentioned that site.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Look through the fake listings on GW2LFG for the comment I'm referencing. I'm assuming it's made by a non-member lurker. Maybe even someone who was banned. I'm thinking it was only added after Atrophis mentioned that site.
Oh no, you're right on the money.
HAWKIAN THE GAY Dungeon - Explorable - Ascalonian Catacombs 80 I WILL BUM ASHODIN IN THE ASS AND CUM IN HIS EAR. KTH
ahem. true or not, I didn't actually make that listing!!!

Hey angry internet people!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'm fine just saying it was docbon. Everybody cool? Cool.
I was just surprised is all. Didn't think our little community thread got lurked like that.
Believe it or not this thread is actually the 9th most highly-viewed open thread in Gaming Community, with just shy of 1,000,000 views. The top two are original OTs long overdue for locking.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Wait why? Season 1 of the Wire and Season 1 of Breaking Bad were both awesome (that's all I've seen of each)

Game of Thrones I haven't given much of a fair shake.

Ashodin

GW2LFG:

tumblr_m7jdqhnZ4Y1ras7i8o3_400.gif

hythloday

Edit: Hawkian/Ash, would it be prudent to/can you make a poll on gafguild like right now about guild mission availability times just to have an idea of what the guild needs to work with for the meeting later today? It can be left up but I figure about now til a few hours after then is when the "peak" for this guild is.

I am gonna go ahead and do this now.

I did a thing, please vote in the thing: http://gafguild.com/index.php?threads/tell-us-your-mission-time-preferences.321/#post-6420

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom