• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT2| Funding An MMO Entirely On Quaggan Backpacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mxrz

Wait why? Season 1 of the Wire and Season 1 of Breaking Bad were both awesome (that's all I've seen of each)

Game of Thrones I haven't given much of a fair shake.

I dug season 1 and 3 of the Wire way more than the others, and a lot more than what I've seen of Breaking Bad, which was just bleh.

Game of Thrones isn't bad, but nothing happens. I made the mistake of watching it while Spartacus was running, and I suspect that had a lot to do with it. Might give it another shot when I can watch season 2 and 3 all in one go.

Ashodin

It is jarring, isn't it? :p

Apparently they're negotiating with hamsters. That usually goes well so fingers crossed.

edit:

oh shit

gold *bow*

Oh at first I thought it was a jab at her son. Nope, good ol' fashioned human hate

Have an old timey picture

O86bubM.png

Atrophis

I dug season 1 and 3 of the Wire way more than the others, and a lot more than what I've seen of Breaking Bad, which was just bleh.

Game of Thrones isn't bad, but nothing happens. I made the mistake of watching it while Spartacus was running, and I suspect that had a lot to do with it. Might give it another shot when I can watch season 2 and 3 all in one go.

Spartacus fan *bow*

hythloday

Stop talking about TV shows in here you deelybobbers, I don't want to be spoiled. I am a nerdy book reader for A Game of Thrones (it has an "A," dammit!) but Retro and I are still slowly working on Breaking Bad.

VOTE ON MY POLL PEOPLE.

Ashodin

Stop talking about TV shows in here you deelybobbers, I don't want to be spoiled. I am a nerdy book reader for A Game of Thrones (it has an "A," dammit!) but Retro and I are still slowly working on Breaking Bad.

VOTE ON MY POLL PEOPLE.

This is the only thing I know about Breaking Bad:

Walter-White-Throws-Pizza-on-Roof-Breaking-Bad.gif

Also fitting:

Uw3gf8c.png

Mxrz

Spartacus fan *bow*

Yup. In the process of looking for Ashur gifs, I noticed War of the damned ep1 is up free and legit on Stars site right now. Trying to snare some friends into watching it.

Never thought I'd say it, but i miss GW1 chat setup.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
As expected so far there's a spread out across the day/time options with a preference for our traditional Saturday Night Fever. Hopefully, the schedule I have in mind (with some tweaking per the other officers) will do a better job of catering to everybody going forward.

I am LA in GW1 and people are recruiting for GW2 lol, so many gamers logged in...

I logged onto GW1 to open all those presents I received since GW2 released. All of my gifts were utter crap, lol.

I hope on August 24th, all eight of my GW2 characters will get something good.

Looks like I don't complete my daily today :/

Oh well.

When it happened I had just tipped a mesmer 50s for porting me to the top of the Southsun jumping puzzle and was briefly freaked out that I'd been banned or something, so it could be worse!

Quick tip: you don't need the jumping puzzle sample for the achievement + flower as you need 10 samples for them and there are 11 total.

I logged onto GW1 to open all those presents I received since GW2 released. All of my gifts were utter crap, lol.

I hope on August 24th, all eight of my GW2 characters will get something good.

I've had a GW1 account for years but didn't play a ton... never did receive any gifts though.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I loved GW1...It was a cool single-player game, too. Problem is, I can never remember my login info.

Also, GW2 login servers are down, right?

Ashodin

Damn. Want me some of that Kasmeer armor. So did Rox stumble on some catnip?

Ash.. quotes please =(

Quotes make everything so damn small on my monitor, and I wish the click was a one time thing to make it bigger instead of having to hold it down.

Also it most likely will be the new armor sets they've teased in a leak from the gem store. Probably next month as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom