• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT2| Funding An MMO Entirely On Quaggan Backpacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like im out for about two weeks. Moving house then heading to a mine site a 2 hour flight from home for a week for work. Back for 2 days then up at the site again for another 3 days.

Had some good fun in Dragon Ball last night though. The reward for winning really should be better though. 10 Candy, 3 Fireworks, 2 Coffers or something. Losers get 5 candy. "shrug"

Hey guys, I just logged in and noticed I was no longer a member of the GAF Guild. I wasn't sure if it was appropriate for me to request an invite again. Did I do something wrong?

Proven

Hey guys, I just logged in and noticed I was no longer a member of the GAF Guild. I wasn't sure if it was appropriate for me to request an invite again. Did I do something wrong?

You died and then haunted one of the officers before someone went back in time to prevent your death.

Basically, you weren't playing recently and the guild needs constant management to avoid hitting the player cap. Just PM an officer or leave your Account.#### in the thread to get re-added.

Retro

There's a 500 member limit on guilds and when we get close (this time I think we only had room for 5 more people), we remove people who haven't played in a while. Since GW2 doesn't have a "Last Played" tab, there aren't really any tools we can reliably use to track who is and isn't active.

What we've had to do is make a special rank (called "Plays") that we move people into when we see them active. Since you're a more recent addition to the guild, I'm going to guess that you didn't have your rank changed and the latest round of culling got you.

It's nothing personal, just a mistake. Whisper or send an in-game mail to Professor Retro if you're on, or post your name.#### and I'll get you back in asap. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks guys. No offence taken. I've been playing everyday and couldn't remember what I might have done to cause removal. I've just logged out, but I'll send another PM in a few hours when I'm back from work. Thanks.

Retro

Thanks guys. No offence taken. I've been playing everyday and couldn't remember what I might have done to cause removal. I've just logged out, but I'll send another PM in a few hours when I'm back from work. Thanks.

Yeah, it's nothing you did, just a clerical error, basically.

The game has been out for almost a year and in that time we've only had to kick one person, and he had a multitude of warnings for pretty atrocious behavior. I don't think he was even a GAFer.

Wallach

My new computer is up and running like MOB from a zerg in WvW.

Not sure if I want to install GW2 on the SSD, it's a pretty large game. Will figure it out tomorrow.

Ceres

Banned
Does anyone have a recommendation on a gaming mouse? I've been using an ergo trackball mouse (this one) for awhile but broke it this weekend. Going to see if I can get it replaced since it was under warranty but in the meantime want to find a new gaming mouse under $50 and if I get it replaced, have the ergo for work.

Also staff and torch or horn (whatever blows fire out of the item). Overall pretty damn lazy design of weapons and nothing special.

Perhaps Rifle is funky, but the ugly green clashes with any armor.

Weird, I loved what I saw of all Bash weapons, but particularly the longbow looks spectacular. To each their own, I guess.

Does anyone have a recommendation on a gaming mouse? I've been using an ergo trackball mouse (this one) for awhile but broke it this weekend. Going to see if I can get it replaced since it was under warranty but in the meantime want to find a new gaming mouse under $50 and if I get it replaced, have the ergo for work.

This is my control method of choice for GW2. :)

Controller/Couch GW2 is best GW2.

Actually, I'm loving the controller support for some future MMOs. FFXIV, Elder Scrolls, and now (rumored) EQ Next all coming to PS4 is kind of cool to me. ANet should consider a console port sometime. I think the crowd would eat this up.

Somebody in our guild today got the Holographic Wings from a Veteran Wolf in Queensdale, and then that same person converted 13gold to Gems, bought 5 Rich Coffers and first Coffer gave him a ticket, the next 3 just random food and last a Green Mini, and then he became an owner of the Dragon Wall Shield...such a bad ass!

Lucky bastard!

That's not a mouse

Oh, sorry.

Mouse.jpg

Better? :D

Not cool, bro.

*tear falls down cheek*

This is for Docbon
While watching the SOAC Tourney on Blu's channel...
Dxiedge: Jon is there a patch tomorrow or is it next week...?
Jon_peters: the balance patch is next week
Mr_finesse: !
Jon_peters: you play necro sebyosv?
Sebyosv: Yes
Jon_peters: you will probably be pretty happy with next week
Note: I cleaned up the convos inbetween these posts from Jon

NAPK1NS

Yes, he says.

Of course there is a grand and mighty GAF guild. Our exploits echo wide across the fields of Stormbluff Isle and you are officially required to join up, Napkins. Post your Account.#### here and we'll get you squared away.
Excellent! napkins.2106

Will be nice to finally play with some people!

Lunar15

Anet really lost me with this update. Not every one is going to be a winner, but after one night of seeing what this one had to offer, I was just totally turned off. It's been nice to have a break from it though, I think it's healthy.

How are the new story instances, worth checking out?

Ashodin

Anet really lost me with this update. Not every one is going to be a winner, but after one night of seeing what this one had to offer, I was just totally turned off. It's been nice to have a break from it though, I think it's healthy.

SO GOOD.

Katoki

It's rather interesting reading the speculation and deductions being made from the current "episode" of the living story, especially with small bits of information like
Mai Trin wearing the medium leggings from the new Aetherblade sets

Edit: Fine.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Anyone familiar with the lore,
Is the Ashford line broken now? I have no clue if he had any kids. I'll never forget this outpost from GW1.

Huh. So Marjory and Kasmeer are bounty hunters and private investigators...? Nice to see a little noir in my GW2.

Ashodin

It's rather interesting reading the speculation and deductions being made from the current "episode" of the living story, especially with small bits of information
like Mai Trin wearing the medium leggings from the new Aetherblade sets.

:O

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
It's rather interesting reading the speculation and deductions being made from the current "episode" of the living story, especially with small bits of information like
Mai Trin wearing the medium leggings from the new Aetherblade sets

Edit: Fine.
Wow, great catch (whoever it was if not you).
I was pretty to positive that she couldn't be trusted, but the voice acting was actually pretty good there. Thought she might have just been nervous.

Katoki

I didn't notice it. When I did that part of the instance this morning I just felt that the lines and the voice acting added up to something annoying.

Complistic

This updates gotten a lot better since the first day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom