• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT2| TURBO

Kibbles

I'll be on 4 tonight for some Champions Bundle action. If anyone else is!

ocu0u1Q.gif

On a side note, these Astros are pissing me off. Everyone else gets mad cause they can hear themselves echoing. Am I going to have to send them in or is there some sort of fix? I tried googling but nothing really helped. Firmware is up to date.Already sent in a friend's set through my address and his are having some other issue now so I'm going to have to send in both sets. I'm hoping they'll let me without hassle, but for $250 we expect a working product...

IHaveIce

Banned
Wow the Halo 4 hate is crazy in here, Halo 4 is great no need to hate. Excited for the PIT!!!

It improved, but it is still a bad experience and a messy playlist management.

Settings have to get 4 updates till they get it right, then they get removed.

Halo 4 is the perfect exampe of wasted potential, everything is there and possible. But it isn't played or present as maingametypes online.

It deserves the hate

Gui_PT

So I spend my days defending 343 and their decisions for months and don't even get a code?

Now I know how Fyrewulff feels.

Wow the Halo 4 hate is crazy in here, Halo 4 is great no need to hate. Excited for the PIT!!!

You know, i consider myself pretty difficult and ive really disliked games, but ive never hated a game as much as some in here seem to hate 4, and on top of that to keep going into those threads just to keep hating on that game they dont play. Only on forums does this happen.

Im glad i dont hate a game to the degree they do.

mo60

From what I have been reading from people's impressions about those armor mods survivor is not as bad as it seems.You can still get a vehicle kill as long as you destroy the vehicle.This depends on were you aim your power weapon. You can still kill people by boarding their vehicle.

wwm0nkey

From what I have been reading from people's impressions about those armor mods survivor is not as bad as it seems.You can still get a vehicle kill as long as you destroy the vehicle.This depends on were you aim your power weapon. You can still kill people by boarding their vehicle.

They should not magically eject form their vehicle in the first place, though I do suppose that this is a counter for the idiotic vehicle system Bungie put in Reach and that 343 thought was somehow a good thing to continue.

I seriously hope Halo 5's vehicles don't have health, its just a bad system and spawning with PP and Plasma Grenades did not help that.

mo60

They should not magically eject form their vehicle in the first place, though I do suppose that this is a counter for the idiotic vehicle system Bungie put in Reach and that 343 thought was somehow a good thing to continue.

I seriously hope Halo 5's vehicles don't have health, its just a bad system and spawning with PP and Plasma Grenades did not help that.

That is the bad part of the survivor mod. At least it does not completely prevent you from getting a vehicle kill medal.

Fuchsdh

Well, at least it's far easier to tell when your vehicle is about to explode than it was in Reach, but yeah that was a nice bandaid over the larger issue 343 should have solved.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Actually, that's not a bad idea. Waypoint's CMotW SHOULD get something. An avatar prop, an early access code...something other than a pat on the shoulder.

,,,but that'd make too much sense for Waypoint to handle.

We got early codes for Castle. The only bad part is that I already had the map pass. :p Bs Angel said they didn't have extra code for CMotWs, which makes sense, since there are tons of us.

Enfinit

We got early codes for Castle. The only bad part is that I already had the map pass. :p Bs Angel said they didn't have extra code for CMotWs, which makes sense, since there are tons of us.

It's not even that special of a thing anymore now that there's so many. It's dwindled down to who's the most friendly and active that week.

LD2k

Neo Member
Playing with Greenskull who was dropping some of the skins for some of the new weapons for me. I am in absolute LOVE with GOLD BR. So sick.

BSFa_CwCQAAnxip.jpg:large

FyreWulff

So I spend my days defending 343 and their decisions for months and don't even get a code?

Now I know how Fyrewulff feels.

None of the Cartographers (ex or current) got codes this time, it's all media blogs/outlets. If Tashi got one, it's because he bummed one off Heckfu's beard.

They got them before for Majestic and Castle, which how I was doing the skybox streams early.

Also, someone on r/halo found skins not advertised

http://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/1kp0e4/so_a_couple_unannounced_skins_got_snuck_in/

senador

Banned
I think it was always* these two perks today and a third being paywalled with the DLC.

*At least from publicly released plans about them.

Ah, good to know. Had me confused, not the first time in this great journey.

xWvnhSA.jpg

Damn, Vertigo is a lot smaller than I thought. Looks like a solid slayer map. Not symmetrical at all from what I can tell. It's beautiful though.

What is that a map for ants? The map has to be at least 3 times bigger than this.

Top Bottom