• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT2| TURBO

Enfinit

I'm figuring out how to get rid of that. They have you tag your shit with your location to help you find other music producers or something.

Postmodern GAF Florida-Punk is the best genre of the 2010s.

What part of Florida are you in? I was raised in Tampa but am currently getting school in Tallahassee.

Booshka

Wahrer is from Florida?

That explains a lot.

dumb-and-dumber-jim-carrey.jpg

What part of Florida are you in? I was raised in Tampa but am currently getting school in Tallahassee.

Navarre / FWB, so about three hours west of you. Two on a good day.

I've been spending a lot of time pitching Livechamber to the poor innocents in the Starbucks in Pensacola though.

Recall

What is the 294mb title update that has suddenly appeared out of nowhere?

Edit seems it is this:

Halo 4 Armor Mod Update

Next Monday, we will release two additional armor mods free of charge for you to enjoy, and we’ll be using a Title Update to deliver them. These will be released one day before the Champions Bundle launches on Tuesday, and you’ll immediately be able to incorporate these new Support Upgrades into your Loadouts and dominate.
Recharge: New Support Upgrade available to all players
Recharge decreases the time it takes for your shields to recharge.
Survivor: New Support Upgrade available to all players
Survivor ejects you out of a vehicle if it’s about to explode.

senador

Banned
Weren't those armor mods originally going to be in a not-free DLC bundle? Either way, I'm glad they are now free for everyone instead of locking something like that behind a paywall. I haven't played Halo 4 in months but I might get the map pack.

Don't forget about the perk that's hidden behind a paywall.
As well as the new gametype.
And armor options that were previously free in previous Halo iterations.

But hey, two new game-changing perks are exactly what Halo needs.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Okay, so apparently you take no damage from the explosion that destroys the vehicle if you have Survivor, if I did it right.

Potentially game-breaking

Hmm, it seems you take damage from the explosion of the vehicle, though.

Weren't those armor mods originally going to be in a not-free DLC bundle? Either way, I'm glad they are now free for everyone instead of locking something like that behind a paywall. I haven't played Halo 4 in months but I might get the map pack.

I think it was always* these two perks today and a third being paywalled with the DLC.

*At least from publicly released plans about them.

What is the 294mb title update that has suddenly appeared out of nowhere?

Edit seems it is this:
New perk:

Survivor -- Your vehicle still gets worked like it's made of aluminum foil but now you get to troll those dedicated fans going for the vehicle commendations by denying them kills.

Fuck me. I don't want to support Halo 4 this late into the game, but I need Ricochet's distance-based throwing system to get a prototyoe of mine running.

To those getting some experience with coding new gametypes, would anyone be willing to break some things down for me and see what would be feasible and what wouldn't be? PM me for details. A large part of it is modifying values on weapons.

Fuck me. I don't want to support Halo 4 this late into the game, but I need Ricochet's distance-based throwing system to get a prototyoe of mine running.

To those getting some experience with coding new gametypes, would anyone be willing to break some things down for me and see what would be feasible and what wouldn't be? PM me for details. A large part of it is modifying values on weapons.

This late? It hasnt even been a full year...

It's coming out tomorrow, right?

I think this will be the first Halo DLC that I'll skip.

I'm not falling for it either. I'd prefer Pit to stay the way I remember it: glorious.

For me, getting this DLC would be like double-dipping on some broad you used to bang in high school 10 years later after she squeezed out a couple of kids and got a divorce. Stretch marks, flab and all. I'd rather just remember things the way they were...

Top Bottom