• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT2| TURBO

Yep, and I think we can see that same statue on the upper right side of the viz ID image:

hz7WI88.jpg

Pretty sure that's Dark Samus. It has the visor shape and everything.

RoKKeR

Just bought the Pit pack or whatver, now playing 2v2 on Pitfall with my Xbox buds. This is a lot of fun, can't wait for more Halo this year.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Is it weird that I am most looking forward to our own game on xbone? Like, itching to play it in retail matchmaking.

Right now I am most excited about our game, sunset overdrive and I am praying for rockstar to announce a next Gen red dead sequel.

Oh and destiny for sure if I can do light rpg-ing.

Is it weird that I am most looking forward to our own game on xbone? Like, itching to play it in retail matchmaking.

Right now I am most excited about our game, sunset overdrive and I am praying for rockstar to announce a next Gen red dead sequel.

One man hype train.

Which game are you talking about Halo 2 Anniversary or Halo 5?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer

Same here. It's kind of crazy actually.

El_Chino

Damn Frankie, you have that next gen itch! I'm sure there's one more game you're itching to play *cough* Halo 2: Anniversary *cough*

Halo 5 or the game coming out this year?

I'm most excited for pretty much the same stuff, minus the red dead, add KI season 2.

TheXbox

Not weird at all.

Explain to us why you are excited.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42

Matchmaking confirmed?

Sounds like Davidge's take on the Journey soundtrack, hah.

I love Journey... I'll take that as a compliment.

I like that it gets to the point really quickly and I love that "hairy" bowing sound on the cello(?).

Thanks! That would be a result of my short attention span when listening to music with long "intro" sections. Yes, that's a cello and I love that sample library because of the really raw, gritty, expressive sound.

E3 time is definitely one of my favorite parts of the year for sure. This is the first gaming gen I get to experience from the beggining and damm it feels good.

Last gen only games I played were Halo titles and Metal Gear Rising (I freaking love this game man), now I see myself looking fordward to MGS, Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break, the new Battlefront game...

Can't wait to see some next gen 60fps halo, hopefully the game delivers.

daedalius

I'm sure destiny will hold me off till the next halo considering how much borderlands I've been playing (and how much wow I have played...)

Also the whole work and child thing. Think I should try to have baby boy hold the master chief figure in his 6mo photos to show how ridiculously larger he has gotten?

Mix

Yes he does. Or more accurately, is part of a large team supporting aspects of development.

Halo game this year HNNNNNNG
Halo 2A/ Masterchief Collection confirmed thank you based Stankles

E3 is still like 22 days away :(
Can we have another hint Frankie?

If Invasion isn't in Halo 5 am cry man, I miss it so much.

No "spiritual succesor" ala Dominion
who the hell cares about this gametype anyway?
, just bring it back or atleast get the bro spawning code fixed.

FyreWulff

We'll for sure talk about the engine in more detail at an appropriate time. Possibly GDC or similar next year. But obviously all hands are on deck building Halo 5: Guardians (tm)

neat

I just like to be able to have fun pointlessly speculating.

Now, will the engine cross-compile to my Tandy 2000? This is important information, because I need to get a quote on printing a 3,000 page magazine for people to type in my game's code so they can run it at home.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
neat

I just like to be able to have fun pointlessly speculating.

Now, will the engine cross-compile to my Tandy 2000? This is important information, because I need to get a quote on printing a 3,000 page magazine for people to type in my game's code so they can run it at home.

No but it runs native on a Coleco Adam. Even supports the printer drivers.

lizardwizarding

Neo Member
Fuck yeah. Post game stats printed out after every game.

Damn that sounds good. What if the H5 theme brought it back with that lower registry. One can dream ;).

Need to get Marty back so we can have our dear Madrigal theme back in. Arguably the best music in a Halo game ironically, imo.

RoKKeR

Just hopped from Halo 4 to Reach. 20k population on Reach is impressive, that's gotta be more than Halo 4? Maybe just as much?

Also Reach's UI is fucking amazing. Hope 343 really reworks their menus, Halo 4's were terrible.

Top Bottom