• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT2| TURBO

Chettlar

Banned
How come it doesn't find mine? :(

My gamertag is Chettlar, but it doesn't find anything.

(Warning, there won't be any Halo 4 stats. I haven't been using my account for that.)

Good song B]

But that Scout.. Halo 4 > Halo 3 IMO

Halo 3's looks like a bird with a weird beak.. or maybe the child of these two:

Yeah, it's really janky depending on the angle but I still like it because it's pointy, or something.... I just like it; no real justification. Reach's didn't even look inspired by the previous iteration.

Standoff_Overwatch_by_PrinzEugn.jpg

I'm extremely hyped for Guardians but I realized that if they have any of the following I'm done with Halo (and probably Xbox).

1. ADS. I don't want to play COD.
2. Killstreaks instead of power weapons on the map. I don't want to play COD.
3. Tons of perks and armor abilities and other shit that totally imbalances the gameplay. I don't want to play COD.
4. Unlimited Sprint or too much sprint. This invalidated vehicles for me in Halo 4. Made the game a lot less fun I realized. Needs to be limited somehow.
5. Most importantly no default jetpacks. I think this was the biggest offense in the history of the series. Completely changes how developers approach map design and how players play.

Man thinking about this I realize how much they changed Halo.

biRdy

Love dat online identity consistency.

http://halocharts.com/2013/career.php?gts=Tawpgun

Cool site. Brings me back. I wonder what my Halo 2 career stats would look like if it included all the local, LAN, and playing LIVE at my friends house.

Dunno if that stat takes customs into account too. I lived in Customs when I finally got my own xbox.

Had no idea that site was still around, didn't the owner shut it down a couple years ago?

playermodel.ashx

Goddamn my Reach Spartan looks badass as fuck

For whatever reason that website has the Elite as the Halo 3 model. Come on, brehs.

Halo 4 - KD 1.15 | Games: 986
Halo Reach - KD 1.08 | Games 762
Halo 3 - KD .98 (ranked) 1.16 (social) | Games 472 (ranked) + Games 771 (social) = 1982
Halo 2 - KD .74 | Games - 281

I didn't get Xbox Live until after the 360 came out. So as a result my Halo 2 stats are pretty darn low. And I was a terrible player back then too.

I'm still a bad player.

ywvBBZI.gif

Magwik

Banned
It's actually kinda sad watching my games played drastically decrease from 3 to Reach to 4.
3000+ for Halo 3
900+ for Reach
200+ for Halo 4

Almost a 3000 game difference from 3 to 4.

Basically only applies to you.

You're the only one I know that consistently plays H3 lol.

Haha, well I practise what I preach. Halo 4 made me stop playing Halo completely for a while. I cannot stomach AA's, sprint, flinch, insane levels of aim magnetism, no ranking system etc. Halo 3 MLG is the only Halo place on the 360 where I'm practically guaranteed a good map/gametype combo and no equipment/AA's.

Haha, well I practise what I preach. Halo 4 made me stop playing Halo completely for a while. I cannot stomach AA's, sprint, flinch, insane levels of aim magnetism, no ranking system etc. Halo 3 MLG is the only Halo place on the 360 where I'm practically guaranteed a good map/gametype combo and no equipment/AA's.

Equipment is cool ; )

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Halo 2 KD: 0.5
Halo 4 KD: 0.76

Progress!
I think the only person worse than you is GUFUShadow or whatever his name is (I always just call him Shadow).

My K/D are all a little worse than I thought, lol. A measly 1.22 in Halo 3! I'm not surprised -- I feel like I've never clicked with that game.

CyReN

My Stats:

Halo 2: 11,610 (KD - 1.07)
Halo 3: 5,571 (KD - 1.17)
Halo: Reach: 1,874 (KD - 1.22)
Halo 4: 752 (KD - 1.19)

Time Played (Est.): 151 day(s) 7 hour(s) 17 min(s)

Caladrius

My K/D was .7 to .8 or so in 3 and ~1.15 in Reach. For the period I played 4 I had a 1.75 K/D but that was mostly because I played nothing but Team SWAT.

I regret not trying to improve further. Maybe if the Trilogy rereleases for PC or I get 5 I'll give it a second go.

Someone convince me that I'm crazy for being somewhat excited about Halo again.

Not really. I'm sort of excited. I think 343 realize that there's much to improve on, and provided they understand why I think they'll make a much better product.

Booshka

Over 10K games in Halo 2, then kinda stopped playing a lot of Halo.

Good stats overall, I was pretty damn good at Reach apparently lol.

http://halocharts.com/2013/career.php?gts=Booshka

Glad my Booshka GT has stayed consistent over the past decade, I had about half a dozen alts on Halo 2, but I mostly played on Booshka.

I really didn't care for Halo 3 lol, went from 10K games in H2 to 500 for H3. Shadowrun was my obsession for console FPS, probably put 10K or more games into that.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I think the only person worse than you is GUFUShadow or whatever his name is (I always just call him Shadow).

My K/D are all a little worse than I thought, lol. A measly 1.22 in Halo 3! I'm not surprised -- I feel like I've never clicked with that game.

gufuuuuuuu

789shadow

Banned

Thanks kittens. You're my bestest buddy in the whole wide world.

Havoc2049

Unfortunately that site only counts the stats for 3/Reach until Bungie stopped tracking them.

It is also missing the Reach stats for Halo CE Anniversary. My Reach stats:
Waypoint:
Matchmaking MP Kills

Halo Charts:
Kills:

My overall stats are pretty weak compared to some of you, especially since mine go back to Halo 2. Not too bad of a K/D ratio though.

Halo Matchmaking Totals for MajorHavoc 2049
Games:
Kills:
Deaths:
K/D:

Time Played (Est.)
47 day(s) 15 hour(s) 27 min(s)

http://halocharts.com/2013/career.php?gts=MajorHavoc+2049&=Career+Lookup

It would have been cool if Bungie/Microsoft would have kept stats for the PC versions.

To be fair, I stopped playing Halo 2 when I was 12.

Madness

It's crazy, almost every single person here, me included has seen a massive drop in games played since Halo 2. My Reach stats aren't updated so I can't really say, but I think I've probably played slightly more Halo 4 than Reach now.

This is the kind of stuff 343 should be implementing. I've tried mentioning it to Tashi in this thread, Frank too. Make it easier to see stats and use your official site. No more signing in etc. It's taken me less than a second to put in a GT and see stats for almost 4 separate Halo games instantly.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks kittens. You're my bestest buddy in the whole wide world.
LMAOOO

You haven't entered this thread in months and now you catch me making snide remarks, of course. But it's cool, it was always fun playing with you even when you went -10.

And I feel bad about being 15 when Halo 2 came out...
I was twenty. I'm approaching my third decade on this planet now. D-:

Mix

LMAOOO

You haven't entered this thread in months and now you catch me making snide remarks, of course. But it's cool, it was always fun playing with you even when you went -10.

I was twenty. I'm approaching my third decade on this planet now. D-:

lol
I was less than a month away from being 10

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I was terrrrrible at Halo 2. I got discouraged fast and barely even tried. Then Halo 3 came out and the same thing happened. It wasn't till the summer of 2010 that I really started playing Halo 3 MP and tried to get good. I wish I would have stuck with it earlier, cause I barely scratched the surface of Halo 2 MP.

lol
I was less than a month away from being 10
YALL ARE BBs

I don't think there are many HaloGAFers older than me, Ghaleon, and Squidhands. Fyrewulff and Senador are my age, too, I think? I'm sure Karl has all of our ages and social security numbers on a spreadsheet somewhere.

Mix

I was terrrrrible at Halo 2. I got discouraged fast and barely even tried. Then Halo 3 came out and the same thing happened. It wasn't till the summer of 2010 that I really started playing Halo 3 MP and tried to get good. I wish I would have stuck with it earlier, cause I barely scratched the surface of Halo 2 MP.

YALL ARE BBs

I don't think there are many HaloGAFers older than me, Ghaleon, and Squidhands. Fyrewulff and Senador are my age, too, I think? I'm sure Karl has all of our ages and social security numbers on a spreadsheet somewhere.

Can I call you Daddy?

Murder Miners just downloaded on steam, add me bitches
thelegendarymix

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Hahaha nope. Now I have to get H2A, it's my only shot at redemption.
Haha, I was thinking the same thing. I got to play some Halo 2 last October and I was just stunned at how little I remembered. I have every nook and cranny of 3 and Reach memorized.

Top Bottom