• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT2| TURBO

belushy

Banned
You're a funny guy!

I'm not trying to be. Halo 4 is a crazy good game and it sucks people don't see it. Only thing I would have changed would be to add ADS, but I understand why they didn't. It is too hard of a mechanic for old Halo fans to get used to. It takes a lot of skill to adapt and a bunch of the old farts who lanned Halo CE just can't keep up.

Chettlar

Banned
I'm not trying to be. Halo 4 is a crazy good game and it sucks people don't see it. Only thing I would have changed would be to add ADS, but I understand why they didn't. It is too hard of a mechanic for old Halo fans to get used to. It takes a lot of skill to adapt and a bunch of the old farts who lanned Halo CE just can't keep up.

buggsbunny.png

Sordid

imq6T6H3nHg7h.gif

Edit: I can't see H2A's multi being based on Halo 4 when the game already had multiplayer in it. Totally different situation from the CEA port.

Yea funk and juices still plays it.

I don't think I've got them on my Friends list.

Me and ZooJoo are playing right now

What's a ZooJoo? ;)

Sik is good peoples, known him long time.

Hey Stalker, how's tricks? You should pop by OMG some time, say hello.

Aw shit. What's good man

Hey dude, things I really good - just turned 30, and this little guy arrived!

8ee64b3d-4866-4ca4-9e67-f890fd4db1fc.jpg

So in short, life is pretty good!

Sai-kun

Banned

To the bolded:

DEzwHI4.gif

To your entire post:

YotcNQx.gif

ElRenoRaven

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're one hilarious dude.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I dunno what's going on between you two but I'm imagining a slightly pissed off furby furrowing his brow while typing that post
I spent five minutes looking for a gif of a furby rolling its eyes, but no luck.

1v1 me bro
k, 1v1 Conquest on Siege of Shanghai

edit : actually, if anyone really does want to play some Battlefield on PS4, I'm about to hop on

iMax liking ADS is funny because taking errant potshots and sprinting off once he's taking fire is basically what he did with his argument.

Ha, it doesn't really matter how good you are because it would be literally impossible to be worse than most of the random players we've seen.

Excuuuuuuuuse me?

Phil would have pretty much lied to our face if this true. :/
Its not like the Halo community hasnt been blatantly lied to before

Nope. Frankie has confirmed.
Frankie...

lion-king-alternate-ending-gif.gif

Somebody who can photoshop, make this HaloGAF themed
Wahrer.

iMax liking ADS is funny because taking errant potshots and sprinting off once he's taking fire is basically what he did with his argument.

Excuuuuuuuuse me?
Ha

uh okay the past couple pages have been interesting.

anyways, im surprised OddOne didn't bring it up since he was posting in the other thread. looks like the dream is dead.

Okay, what's the story on this again? How would Shinobi know anything about the Halo 2 development? And can someone link the post of Frankie confirming it?

You do realize that my point about shooting someone from behind not physically being possible to slow them down was never proven wrong right? There was actually a guy who came in (somebody who knew his stuff), and said I was right.
I had a theory about this whilst I was lurking which backed up why getting shot slowed you down. I remember the whole argument rather well, a lot of people got angry.

I don't know why people don't like the idea of H2A just being a Halo 4 map pack. I'm pretty sure Halo 4 is the top selling Halo ever. H2 doesn't even compare, and not only that but Halo 4 graphics are better than H2 in every way possible. I dare you to go find a pic from Halo 2 that looks better than Halo 4. It just won't happen. The textures are so much better and the resolution too. Also that h2 engine is old shitty tech at this point. Halo 4's engine is proven and battle tested, no way they would waste resources trying to upgrade that engine over Halo 4's which is better. Then we go to the gameplay and I'm pretty sure Halo 4 BTB shits on H2 BTB any day of the week. I haven't been able to get a full game of Halo 2 BTB in years, where as Halo 4 BTB has near 6,000 people daily. I can always find a game. AAs and sprint all together add a great dynamic to the gameplay and no only that but it is actually innovative. I wish they never put the BR back down to 4 shots because the DMR is the best weapon in the series and BTB in h4 was fucking beast before the Turbo patch.
Umm.

Magwik

Banned
I don't know why people don't like the idea of H2A just being a Halo 4 map pack. I'm pretty sure Halo 4 is the top selling Halo ever. H2 doesn't even compare, and not only that but Halo 4 graphics are better than H2 in every way possible. I dare you to go find a pic from Halo 2 that looks better than Halo 4. It just won't happen. The textures are so much better and the resolution too. Also that h2 engine is old shitty tech at this point. Halo 4's engine is proven and battle tested, no way they would waste resources trying to upgrade that engine over Halo 4's which is better. Then we go to the gameplay and I'm pretty sure Halo 4 BTB shits on H2 BTB any day of the week. I haven't been able to get a full game of Halo 2 BTB in years, where as Halo 4 BTB has near 6,000 people daily. I can always find a game. AAs and sprint all together add a great dynamic to the gameplay and no only that but it is actually innovative. I wish they never put the BR back down to 4 shots because the DMR is the best weapon in the series and BTB in h4 was fucking beast before the Turbo patch.
Please be a troll post ...

I went back and played Halo 3, I was really bad. I guess the only hope would be if they keep dumbing down the series. Didn't help that I was mostly playing people from Mexico though.

Booshka

I went back and played Halo 3, I was really bad. I guess the only hope would be if they keep dumbing down the series. Didn't help that I was mostly playing people from Mexico though.

No, that's the exact opposite of what should happen.

Dedicated Servers.
Skill based Ranks and Matchmaking.
You attempt to get good.

No, that's the exact opposite of what should happen.

Dedicated Servers.
Skill based Ranks and Matchmaking.
You attempt to get good.
The problem with games lately is that they are dumbed down.
People want a rewarding challenge. Not a game related to Halo but look at Dark Souls, pretty much fuck your tutorial here's a boss fight.

Adapt or die, just like Halo should be.

The problem with games lately is that they are dumbed down.
People want a rewarding challenge. Not a game related to Halo but look at Dark Souls, pretty much fuck your tutorial here's a boss fight.

Adapt or die, just like Halo should be.

Poor Dark souls 2, fell victim of casualized players and some areas get nerfed because it was a chore to deal

Top Bottom