• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT2| TURBO

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
I'll keep that in mind, but a contingent of posters here watch the show and it's hardly a spoiler worth freaking out for.

That's no excuse. There's no "watch for GoT spoilers" in the OT. And every spoiler for something you really enjoy is worth freaking out for. MULTIPLE spoilers posted by this guy ^^^ a couple of pages back

And:

This thread is for Halo 4 discussion only. Anything else should go into HolaGAF

Fuchsdh

At the very least, gametypes should have a brief description of what's going on. This has been a big problem since after Halo 2, and I'm particularly baffled as to why the devs don't think it's necessary.
This is true. I think that a great UI idea would be to use a similar style to the Reach active roster to allow people to view a more detailed list of what's on the map and maybe provide links to download the game type in pre and post game lobbies.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Are you legit upset about peoples stance on that or just joking upset? Or both?

Oh, I don't care if people hate the game (or any game) that's their opinion. I was just mentioning that the opinion in HaloGaf is overwhelmingly negative towards Halo 4. There's obviously just cause for that negativity and opinions behind the feeling.

More of a statement. EC would fit in here (if he does indeed hate Halo).

Arkos

Why are you even reading a thread about a game that you can't stand to play?

As Cyclone said, I mean... really? Do you read this thread??

But to answer your question, I read to keep up with news (wouldn't have known about Turbo otherwise because I did stop playing and reading), to see how other people are feeling about the game to ensure that I'm not crazy, to commiserate, to try to find words for all of the frustrating things about Halo 4, (edit: to check in on the community because theres no bungie.net anymore and I dont do this "343" or "Waypoint" jibber jabber), and because I've been a fan since the first.

I think that's probably why a lot of people read this thread. And because there ain't no party like a Halo party!

Gui_PT

Many of the people who post here complaining about the game do so because they've been fans of the franchise for years and want to see it do well

It's been doing extremely poorly these last years.

We don't hate Halo. We're disappointed in it.
I sound like a square father

Arkos

Many of the people who post here complaining about the game do so because they've been fans of the franchise for years and want to see it do well

It's been doing extremely poorly these last years.

We don't hate Halo. We're disappointed in it.
I sound like a square father

Yes, this. Halo 4, go to your room!

Halo sucks.

We have all been saying that since about 2010 when reach dropped.

You would have stood out more if you said halo is a good game.

I'm only still here for the community, to laugh at the state halo is in and to hopefully see news that makes it seem like halo will one day be fun again. After being an addict to the series for so long it's hard to leave.

I was more aggravated at the concept of spoilers and their ever-increasing statute of limitations. I couldn't give a rat's ass why people read this thread. It's mostly pitchforks and torches now after 343's handling of the franchise so far, and I know why mobs do mob things.

But this is digression from the actual subject of saving Halo, so I'll leave it alone now.

Bring back Firefight.

Arkos

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reported. (lol)

I was more aggravated at the concept of spoilers and their ever-increasing statute of limitations.

Spoiler standards:
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=428781
don't think they've changed recently

Why are you even reading a thread about a game that you can't stand to play?

I couldn't give a rat's ass why people read this thread.

I lol'ed.

You people mad at me don't deserve the last word on this, it wasn't a responsible post, its over now. Nobody's banned, nobody's dead, we're all just a little wiser now. Stahp.

Pistola shitttinnnnggggggggg

Dude take out perks and AAs and give everyone BR starts and this game becomes so good lol. How does 343 not get this!? Classic arena Halo is soooo good.

LD2k

Neo Member
Pistola shitttinnnnggggggggg

Dude take out perks and AAs and give everyone BR starts and this game becomes so good lol. How does 343 not get this!? Classic arena Halo is soooo good.
I agree completely. Core gun play in Halo 4 is amazing.

Less variables. The sandbox always had incredible "Holy Shit" moments. It'll be interesting to see if they can revert back to this after introducing SO MUCH new stuff though.

I don't get why your so mad. For all intensive purposes, I could care less, literally.
4416673228_a2f3d48814aho2j.jpg

Halogaf.com hasn't been updated in ever so I guess I'll just crosspost from the Halo OT. What are people doing as far as hotels go for PAX Prime? I'm trying to see if I can split a room with one of you babbies. I'll probably be there August 28th to September 3rd (Wednesday to Tuesday).

Arkos

I don't get why your so mad. For all intensive purposes, I could care less, literally.

18FDBA4F-DD4F-4E80-A18F-47D6CDEA43D4-1058-000001FF3682EC3F_zpsa843b29b.jpg

I agree completely. Core gun play in Halo 4 is amazing.

Less variables. The sandbox always had incredible "Holy Shit" moments. It'll be interesting to see if they can revert back to this after introducing SO MUCH new stuff though.

This is a good point, that's another reason I can't quit Halo 4, I'm pretty fond of the core gameplay still, it's everything around it that's a problem. One rare case where I think people generally agree LESS customization and options would actually be a good thing

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Halogaf.com hasn't been updated in ever so I guess I'll just crosspost from the Halo OT. What are people doing as far as hotels go for PAX Prime? I'm trying to see if I can split a room with one of you babbies. I'll probably be there August 28th to September 3rd (Wednesday to Tuesday).

Ask Heckfu

Fracas

#fuckonami
What could possibly be more important in life than complaining about a video game you don't like on the most prominent and important of all video game forums?

Complaining about people complaining about a video game they don't like on the most prominent and important of all video game forums?

What's worse, people trashing Halo 4 or you reminding everyone how much you don't like their doing it?

Top Bottom