• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT2| All Hail The Conquering Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bsigg12

Sure the textures on the maps don't look too hot but I think all the maps play pretty great. Well maybe minus the tank on Recurve.

BraXzy

Oh, I wouldn't really say I got destroyed. I performed just as well as Ninja and Chig did, and they're pro players. I just can't carry enough to win the game when 3 of my team-mates are underperforming.

If you notice the stats, I won three rounds for the team, and notice how we only won 3 rounds? ;P I can't carry anymore.

We need to play some Arena at some point. I am probably around your level, I maybe need a bit more practice... I too am sick of solo'ing :3

Tawpgun

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Tawpgun/video/12807498

Great start to the game

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Tawpgun/video/12807503

Ghost takedown

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Tawpgun/video/12807501

Ground pouuunnddd

BTB is fun. Maps are ok. Headlong is amazing. It's a lot of fun to use the new abilities on it. Wish we had one flag :(

One disappointment is either 1. BR starts over pistol and 2. Hog gunner far too easy to kill. Both sides of the same coin. I wouldn't mind BR's if the hog gunner was protected more or something. Right now I see people running right past the hog whereas in Halo 3 they always got in.

The sun is also obnoxious on some maps. Can't believe they didn't fix the suns brightness from the beta.

I dunno if we'll get dev made non forge BTB maps. But whenever the next batch of BTB maps come we need some truly bigger ones. Like Avalanche tier.

So in one of the Strongholds matches I played on the Standoff remake (Deadlock?) I started the game spawned outside the enemy base near invisibility. So spawns are a little, weird occasionally. It got a pretty big, confused laugh out of me.

8P3zaH0.png

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
My NAT decided to go back to moderate for no damn reason. RIP Halo 5 for me until it somehow fixes itself. Hate this crap.

BraXzy

Also, there's full confirmation from Bravo about the new Req stuff.

Wait 24 hours or so before opening Req packs if you are hoping for the new content!

Just talked to the crew here and it looks like everything should be rolled out for all players within 24-36 hours at latest. If this isn't the case, we'll jump back in to let you know!

Madness

And just think, without the complaints over killcams, the 'teabag' would be lost forever to Halo. Nothing sweeter than the Breakout teabag but it cuts to next round or scoreboard or other teammates camera too quick.

One time some guy just whipped out some better lookin spartan laser. I killed him and took it. If I didn't die myself as quick, I would've splasered his dead body and teabagged to rub it in.

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
I can't say I'm a fan of ranked BTB. I also like the JiP but it shouldn't be in ranked, and I'm not even sure I like the BR either as a starting weapon. I think if BTB is in ranked, then it should be all objective as well.

Nori Chan

Also, there's full confirmation from Bravo about the new Req stuff.

Wait 24 hours or so before opening Req packs if you are hoping for the new content!

i have 3 packs waiting :(

Who will be the hero to step up and blow req packs to find out if they're out?

Madness

Why is it when my team is short and we lose the game we get tea bagged from the other team? And why do I get tea bagged when it's 1vs4?

Because it causes you to post on forums. I love teabagging people even when I didn't do anything special. Another team-mate got the kill? I'm teabagging you lol.

Haines

Banned
Betrqyel boot needs loosened up. We're winning and I'm top 3 on team and I keep getting kicked BC a couple accidents happen

It's fucking war shit happens.

Eric WK

i have 3 packs waiting :(

Who will be the hero to step up and blow req packs to find out if they're out?

Just look in your Req collection for the new stuff every now and then starting tomorrow. Doesn't take long to check for the new weapon skins or light rifles.

Velcoro

The amount of salt I feel when I lose in Breakout is an unhealthy amount. Heh this game mode really kills my spirits quickly.

I just played and we lost when we were up 4-1 WTF?! Ahh I wanted to log off after that lol

My NAT decided to go back to moderate for no damn reason. RIP Halo 5 for me until it somehow fixes itself. Hate this crap.

If you've already opened your ports have you tried to disable Instant On? Idk why but I did that on mine and it worked before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom