• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Trying to find a helmet that doesn't look horrible with this armor. Using this, it doesn't look too bad.

Screenshot-Original.png

Amazing

Calm Killer

In all media, only true fans who consume every book, film, game, or pog collection deserve to know what's going on.
Awesome guys! I really am happy that I don't have to grind Warzone as hard anymore.

Idk what you are talking about. We have to grind out everything to level 5 now. 68/14400 for level 4 right now. You should increase your grind, not lessen, slacker.

IHaveIce

Banned
Idk what you are talking about. We have to grind out everything to level 5 now. 68/14400 for level 4 right now. You should increase your grind, not lessen, slacker.

Yeah but now I can finally play arena again and do some of the stuff there :>

the other stuff will be done when firefight is out

I've also reached this point, abandoned SC, mates feel very similar about arena and WZ is hit and miss. The real trouble down here is population for matching or play on USA dedis. Ranked solo from Aus is a joke. Take another way then full party up, rank up and never find matches or get OS dedis still then be majorly disadvantaged every game. Grind each season on OS dedis you say? Pffft yeah right.

Quitters. Epidemic. Every mode IMO.

Love the game but it's wearing thin these days. The bullshit resetting online ranks, matching solo, WZ req menus for daaaays, shit why don't they use your req collection so you can auto setup unlocks and loadouts?

Why does arena have only the shit base weapon variants? All these sweet ass WZ weapons and the worst BR scope as standard in arena? Same goes for DMR or sniper etc, They should release even arena variants with weapon variety. You have the sandbox for it, just keep those even starts and you can have variety in base weapons with some rotations. Why not have better weapon variants on arena maps, ala power weapons pickups.

Take assault, absolutely nothing like default Halo 4v4 with light vehicles or 1 sided of old. Halo 5 is never getting that back, it's clear now. It's been nowhere in 343s Halo. It's a major source of why 10+ year Halo buddies and LAN friends don't play H5 much anymore.

Love what the devs and pros have done with the sandbox, movement, gunplay and all that. Best in the series by far. Hate the "default" Halo objective is gone. Arena H5 is the updated MLG version, it's fun but given all my issues above it's not for me.
They NEED to have seasons last longer or rework what goes into the rankings. 2 months minimum or else go with everyone starting out at 1 and moving up a la traditional halo rankings. At some point the teams and people who play together regularly would move up and randoms wouldn't have to rinse and repeat the awful experience of playing against them every 3 weeks. Or they could come out with a solo playlist :p. Or why not give players the option to stick with their current ranking or replace?

Esque7

Now that I just finished Silvers packs, I have little desire to get Golds. I'm losing the feeling to play now so I'm going to need some new content or something to bring me back.

Cranster

Banned
Seriously, fuck join in progress! I am sick of joining mid match on a loosing fucking team. 343i should be giving me free Gold packs to deal with this shit.

Akai__

Madness

Site is fucked today. Only site in 2016 that goes down on regular basis for me.

I had the armor but quite a few guys I noticed also had it and it didn't go well with the Noble helmet.

Related note, bought some xbox credit for whatever they are doing for HWC. They can use any money made for better prizes for pro league or something.

Top Bottom