• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

I hadn't played Halo in like 6 days and boy is it showing. I'm playing like garbage.

I'm almost as bad as Fata1moose. Feels like a nightmare.

But you always suck, FAT!

Seriously though, I know your pain. I played three games yesterday and couldn't get a win to save my life. Decided to try again today and I got my two Daily Win packs and two Silvers in the span of 30 minutes.

Akai__

Still can't get my Xbox One online. Now I'm actually scared that it's broken. :(

what's the main draw of the halo 2 br for people?

is it nostalgia?

or is it the increased magnetism or something?

i just find i do MUCH better wielding the h5 br...

asking all of this in earnest, without internetz attitude i promise

I just want to earn eveyrthing as a REQ. Don't like the Halo 2 BR, because I will always choose the Longshot BR with a Silencer over it.

mo60

I faced a bunch of people from multiple spartan companies like the sauna spartan company and the various partyupgaming spartan companies in a warzone match. They got rid of my teams core pretty quickly. Everyone on the enemy team had arena ranks in various arena playlists ranging from gold to onxy. Everyone on that team level was at or above SR115.

My team got destroyed pretty hard in the match.
Screenshot-Original.png

Halowaypoint link to the match
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-ca/...oryMatchIndex=6&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=All

Akai__

I figured it out... It was a dumb Dashboard Preview Update that couldn't be downloaded, due to my HDD being full. It's weird, because I didn't get any "Update ready to install" pop-up.

That scared the shit out of me.

I figured it out... It was a dumb Dashboard Preview Update that couldn't be downloaded, due to my HDD being full. It's weird, because I didn't get any "Update ready to install" pop-up.

That scared the shit out of me.

Fun fact: OS updates also completely disable your ability to stream to win10 until you get taken back to the dashboard. That's in part why I have my XBO connected via HDMI to my monitor (it's in my computer desk) as a backup.

I was going to use theater to find out who the player was in the other team that used the Warzone Assault wall exploit so I could report him. I load the match in theater but I get stuck in the loading screen so I had to quit to the dashboard. I start Halo 5 again only to find that the recorded matches are gone.

How can I be the lone vigilante that reports cheaters if the game and the servers are so damn wonky :(

I'm now wearing what is probably the rarest armor in the entire game.

Still no Noble helmet.

Oh man that must be tough, I'm glad I unlocked it in the first week of the game.

IHaveIce

Banned
Dude, his stream is so relaxing and funny to watch sometimes compared to the pros. Guy is just trying to make cool/interesting clips and his fail reactions are great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qrsFRoQNrI

When I watched he was always playing some weird customs or ones with BR starts or some shit on forge remakes that are halfdone.

And BTB is also not that interesting to me :(

I just wish all pros would stream their scrims again.

edit: I wish FaZe would get a serious Halo team

When I watched he was always playing some weird customs or ones with BR starts or some shit on forge remakes that are halfdone.

And BTB is also not that interesting to me :(

I just wish all pros would stream their scrims again.

edit: I wish FaZe would get a serious Halo team

He does a lot of Champion FFA too, and that shit gets real sweaty. As far as BTB, he doesn't play so much as take over, lol.

EDIT: He enters basically every FFA tourney as well, which are pretty entertaining.

MaGlock

Finished my smg commendation finally. And boltshot this afternoon. 25 more scatter, 25 more beam and then back to needler grind. Hoping for upgraded suppressor in a new update since I hate that gun

Glass

Came back home after the weekend to open up my Achilles and HCS shirt for next weekend.

ZjWvxQp.png

Looks hella wide in the pic but its a medium

Maybe it's because of the more distinct firing sound, but whenever I pick up an H2BR I get the feeling that it has a much higher rate of fire, even though it's pretty obvious in a direct comparison that that isn't true.

in blind test environments, the placebo will show the intended effect in approximately 1/3 of patients.

POWER OF THE MIND.

BraXzy

Whats gonna happen to competitive Halo after the championship next week?

Unless the game gets picked up by a big league, isn't it basically done?

There's definitely stuff in the works, whether that is a league or what. 343 peeps have said they are gonna be doing more going forward don't worry, they will hopefully be capitalising on the momentum of these finals.

Ok the flu is passing but now my throat is killing me! D:

Get well soon bud!

Came back home after the weekend to open up my Achilles and HCS shirt for next weekend.

ZjWvxQp.png

Looks hella wide in the pic but its a medium

My commendation pack didn't have one of those! :O

belushy

Banned
The team changes after HWC are going to be insane I think. A lot of people going to be looking for new homes.

EG for one. Rumor has it Roy and Lunchbox are retiring. I could see APG and Heinz leaving Liquid for that in a heartbeat.

The team changes after HWC are going to be insane I think. A lot of people going to be looking for new homes.

EG for one. Rumor has it Roy and Lunchbox are retiring. I could see APG and Heinz leaving Liquid for that in a heartbeat.

Roy and Lunchbox are the reason Lethul left EG imo. Dudes bitch like crazy when things go wrong while Lethul is too mellow for that behavior.
I turn their streams right off when they start that nonsense.

Would not care one bit if they left the game.

There's definitely stuff in the works, whether that is a league or what. 343 peeps have said they are gonna be doing more going forward don't worry, they will hopefully be capitalising on the momentum of these finals.

Get well soon bud!

My commendation pack didn't have one of those! :O

Thank you!

MaGlock

I think stellur is better than Heinz and apg. I would be shocked if they retire though.

Madness

Roy and Lunchbox are the reason Lethul left EG imo. Dudes bitch like crazy when things go wrong while Lethul is too mellow for that behavior.
I turn their streams right off when they start that nonsense.

Would not care one bit if they left the game.

Nah Lethul has said he left because CLG approached him with an offer to join. He said before that he wasn't even thinking about leaving EG. I think you're just projecting your own issues with the twins onto Lethul here.

"I didn’t have any plans to leave beforehand but then the CLG guys came to me kind of out of nowhere and I decided to go with it".

belushy

Banned
I think stellur is better than Heinz and apg. I would be shocked if they retire though.

Atm a lot of people are better than APG and Heinz but that hasn't stopped teams having questionable pickups in the past. Mainly mentioned them, because Snipedown has a long history with both of them.

edit: Either way I hope Legit comes back and joins a good team in time for the Pro-league. I expect him and a few other players like FiS to bounce back.

Lethul is one if my fav streamers, heaps of people shat on him when he left EG but he seems like a cool bloke... He's a fucking great player too, his communication is so calm and on point compared to others.

My other fav is Naded, really like that guy.

Top Bottom