• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Fuchsdh

I feel like a part of the reason why Slayer on The Rig is so terrible is because Slayer is so terrible.

Worth considering.

Slayer is fine. But yeah when it comes down to real money on the line, you need some sort of extra incentive to get people moving around the map beyond power weapons.

Glass

27k on Halo, 15k on Summit. Awesome of 343 to let him do it, wonder how it came about. Said a while back 343 should reach out to him, being such a big Halo fan.

Slayer is fine. But yeah when it comes down to real money on the line, you need some sort of extra incentive to get people moving around the map beyond power weapons.
A teleporter could help The Rig ;]

Either a two-way teleporter or a one-way from outside to Top Tower. It'd be interesting to test:
wOpoQxE.png
dLYfrIb.jpg
I'd test it in one of those 2 spots in the first pic, one being on that catwalk and one being in that corner outside.

Lol, it's their first series of the tourney. Don't get so angry just yet

but moooom, i'm angry NOW. NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!

;p

ninja's always so classy after matches [win, or lose], i like the kid more & more.

i'm also giggling inside knowing how much lunchbox is probably whining in Eric's ear right now.

fucking lunchbox.

Strider

S P A R T Y S Q U A D

biiiiiiig win. Both for confidence and because they should get the 1 seed in the group now...

i dont even know which groups match up with which for the bracket stage but as a 1 seed you wont meet up with clg first round which is good lol

Glass

Such a huge win for RNG <3 Lets hope they remember to show up for Infused though. They tilt like no other.

Was in Summits stream (with the other 2 up as well) was great seeing him and his chat celebrate.

Also, I'm guessing no community update tonight right?

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
I tuned in at the end of game 4, renegades up 2 to 1 and I couldn't believe it. They lost soon after tying the series 2-2 and I thought OK, this is the end, gg taking 2 off of EG... And then magic happened. Can't wait to see the whole series!

<3

singhr1

but moooom, i'm angry NOW. NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!

;p

ninja's always so classy after matches [win, or lose], i like the kid more & more.

i'm also giggling inside knowing how much lunchbox is probably whining in Eric's ear right now.

fucking lunchbox.

:)

Now now. Once EG 3-0's the other two teams we'll turn that frown upside down

Strider

Why do people act like RNG isn't a good team or something. There is a reason they were #3 in the power rankings on TeamBeyond this past week... They have improved a ton since regionals.

Personally would've said they were #4 coming into the event but still... It was an upset beating EG sure but just a small one.

Why do people act like RNG isn't a good team or something. There is a reason they were #3 in the power rankings on TeamBeyond this past week... They have improved a ton since regionals.

Personally would've said they were #4 coming into the event but still... It was an upset beating EG sure but just a small one.

oh i'm just upset because i love eric & roy.

RNG is definitely a strong, strong team.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)

1) they haven't always shown up at events 2) it (was) widely agreed that clg >> EG >>>>>>>>>>>> everyone else. Even ranking them as the 3rd best team did not, by any stretch, give them good odds of beating EG. Fucking kudos though, they've worked hard, they're very skilled, and they showed up. Really hope they don't crash like after beating liquid at x-games.
they'll be fine <3

Top Bottom