• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Bought both the arena pass and the halo wc pack because why not, Holding it on until I unlock more of the silver stuff though. You can thank me for paying for your maps later.

Simplex in Slayer would be alright. Though we already have Truth.

Truth and Regret, Simplex is obviously based on the Midship bloodline, but I like it more than Regret. More maps is never a bad thing, even if they're similar. CTF on Simplex in Halo 4 was pretty fun as well, assault might be hard.

IHaveIce

Banned
We don't really need Simplex when we have Truth and Regret as the typical Run Circle maps with the top/bottom structure in the middle.

Glass

Bought both the arena pass and the halo wc pack because why not, Holding it on until I unlock more of the silver stuff though. You can thank me for paying for your maps later.

So Overgrowth is your fault

BooThisMan.gif

Strider

So every game until the finals is played today.... Wut even. Seems there is plenty of time to have made this a double elim tournament and had a bunch more games lined up for tomorrow. Plus no build up games for the finals tomorrow.... Not a fan of this format at all.

Teams better just pray they don't draw CLG early....

IHaveIce

Banned
So every game until the finals is played today.... Wut even. Seems there is plenty of time to have made this a double elim tournament and had a bunch more games lined up for tomorrow. Plus no build up games for the finals tomorrow.... Not a fan of this format at all.

Teams better just pray they don't draw CLG early....

yeah this is so weird, Only the grandfinals is tommorrow?`

So a duration of 30 minutes + commercials?

When does the stream start tommorrow again?

E92 M3

Wow I got lucky today:

- 343 Pistol from special pack
- DMR from Silver pack

I'll take it!

*still searching for Boomco Pistol*

Velcoro

And Riptide.

Torque is pretty great though.

I feel like Torque is too "long" of a map. And the bottom level is pointless there are no sight lines so it's a death trap if you fall down there. Wish they added more ways to get top mid it would make it much better.

edit: second stage having technical difficulties hopefully they fix them before EG and RNG play

Chosen Squad is eliminated from the Halo World Championship 3-0 against Team Liquid, the match was not streamed due to "technical problems" . . .

tootsi666

Why don't they use Spectator mode all the time? I thought the problems were fixed and it seems to work fine when they use it for short periods and provides more information than a player POV

Chittagong

Gold Member
Why don't they use Spectator mode all the time? I thought the problems were fixed and it seems to work fine when they use it for short periods and provides more information than a player POV

If they do, I hope they turn off outlines. I like seeing what the players actually see.

Caja 117

I having been following the tournament, how are the international teams doing?

I cant tell them apart from the US team, and it would be nice that for the next championships in the stream to put some letters or a flag in parenthesis to identify the region or country the team is from.

I having been following the tournament, how are the international teams doing?

I cant tell them apart from the US team, and it would be nice that for the next championships in the stream to put some letters or a flag in parenthesis to identify the region or country the team is from.

or go on the halo website as they're listed there.

I feel like Torque is too "long" of a map. And the bottom level is pointless there are no sight lines so it's a death trap if you fall down there. Wish they added more ways to get top mid it would make it much better.

edit: second stage having technical difficulties hopefully they fix them before EG and RNG play

That's what the columns are for, I guess.

Ade

Mega Bloks (large set) Req Pack up for grabs (some junk and the Mega Bloks emblem.

First person in HaloGaf Spartan Company who quotes this gets it PM'd

Top Bottom