• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

singhr1

I cant help but feel this tweet is full of salt

CL5gkOa.png

Madness

Renegades easily one of the most improved teams I've seen. Allegiance has definitely been exposed. Those early online wins haven't translated to tournament LAN play. Lost to Liquid yesterday, struggling against Renegades.

Glass

Loool the flag bobbing up and down in the grav lift, kind of glad they won that game so something like that wouldn't haunt their dreams.

Want RNG to win but Naded :<

"Randomized" bracket is dumb. Bo5 is dumber. Single elimination is the dumbest shit on the planet. Get that shit out of here already.

Best of the old school MLG tourneys were when a team would drop early and grind through losers bracket to prove their worth.

mo60

I hope every match is like this... Except CLG and EG... I want a 3-0 sweep... In favor of EG

not gonna happen though :(

The opposite is more likely to happen in the EG vs CLG match, but I think EG will play well enough to prevent a 3-0 series.

ALG are literally the only team I don't want to win.. Cratos is a fucking idiot and I would punch him in the face if I met him

lol, i really only feel that way about spartan, dude is so fucking weird to listen to on his streams.

like dude, stop trying so hard to sound like a bro.

strangely enough ninja has grown on me immensely, in perfect tandem to my hate for spartan.

never really seen / listened to cratos though, what's so annoying about him?

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Fuuuuck. After playing so well they fell apart. Hope they stick together, they've grown so much and we got a glimpse of how great they can be.

Oh well, at least they'll tie EG AT worlds :kappa

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Damn damn damn. Would have really loved to see them get 2nd, especially after beating EG yesterday

Top Bottom