• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Denial looking pretty poor. Shocked elevate could 3-0 them still though, but yeah, this isn't the team that got 2nd at regionals. Looking like the team getting wrecked over the last couple weeks online

belushy

Banned
Denial looking pretty poor. Shocked elevate could 3-0 them still though, but yeah, this isn't the team that got 2nd at regionals. Looking like the team getting wrecked over the last couple weeks online

Yeah, and that incident with Devon raging quitting in the middle of scrims. Hopefully they get it together for bracket play.

BradC00

I actually really like observer mode. if they tweak it a little like add a minimap with a cone of where everyone is looking and move the informational stuff to the sides instead of an inch away from them, maybe make them a little bigger, I would prefer it over the cam view that we normally get.

i'd also like to see best of 7s instead of 5s for pool play, and best of 9s and double elimination in bracket play. I know that the skill gap between the top 2 and bottom 2 of each group is kind of large, but the series just don't last that long D: I WANT MOAR

also, I want req packs for hot plays like the regionals.

This happened last night when I went to buy a silver right before going to bed:

Screenshot-Original.png

Everyone is keeping their AR these days.
Why aim when you can spray? I mean it's all about weapon balance right?
hope I'm not opening a can of worms lol XD tee hee

Oh i caved in and got the arena req pack at half off. Supposedly there were only 10 codes left on amazon. Now to decide if I really want to get one of the 10 dollar packs or not and save it until my golds are done...

Edit:
This happened last night when I went to buy a silver right before going to bed:
That deserves a Darth Vader noooo.gif lol

Rig is garbage tho
Eh it isn't bad for randoms and ffa. Fiesta plays well too.

op_ivy

CLG vs EG round 1 oh fuck

Wow, every single Rd 1 match looks close as hell

op_ivy

This is crazy, EG is likely placing 5-8th. Wow. Really hope renegades can take allegiance.

Trup1aya

Wow... EG v CLG round 1!!!! I hate that...

I wanted those 2 to get the big $$$...

The salt is going to be unbelievable tmrw...

Is the bracket random 1st place v random 2nd place? Or is it handpicked?

op_ivy

If renegades win this they should get to finals!

Can someone post the bracket?

singhr1

So quarterfinals are still best of 5 and then the rest are best of 7?

After all the upsets so far, I'm not comfortable making any predications

if we see the RNG we saw against EG first round, they could take it all.

but if we see CLG in top form, they'll definitely take it all.

i've lost faith in the current EG roster, too inconsistent [and it makes me sad to admit it, sorry E & R, you my boys though!].

Glass

It's a bloodbath everywhere you look, but then again, its the top 8, were at the quarter finals for 2.5 million. Shit just got real.

op_ivy

It's a bloodbath everywhere you look, but then again, its the top 8, were at the quarter finals for 2.5 million. Shit just got real.
No one has an easy path. Other than clg, but they'd have an easy path to a cool million no matter who they'd draw

Top Bottom