• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Velcoro

aww Naded
BibleThump.png

Wow, poor renegades blew their load, I think they got sloppy in that ctf on coliseum.

Happy for naded, would love to see him go all the way.
Can't see them beating clg or eg however.

Strider

Yeah, I really can't believe a tourney of this caliber is single elimination lol.

Yea it's just a shame. Teams were complaining even before the event. im sure if they take feedback from the teams following the event it'll be at the top of the list.

CLG or eg is about to lose in the quarterfinals with no hope of revenge. Maaaaaaaaan that's just crazy

I'll be different... Go CLG!!!

Lethul cops a lot if shit for leaving EG, but he seems like a top bloke to me.

It's crazy how the 2 favs are meeting right now though, 1 will be out after this... That rubs me the wrong way when this money is on the line.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
CLG so good. That back smack and rear spartan charge on 2 EG players trying to take pit, one with overshield, was so bad ass

This is the final as far as I'm concerned, CLG just too strong even for EG.

yeah, i mean as ninja said himself "any team could take it if they bring their a-game", but CLG is just always consistently better than the others.

as much as i hate to admit it to myself, i've always known CLG was going to take this tourney.

op_ivy

yeah, i mean as ninja said himself "any team could take it if they bring their a-game", but CLG is just always consistently better than the others.

as much as i hate to admit it to myself, i've always known CLG was going to take this tourney.

Yeah, that doesn't seem to apply to clg. Their scrim record of the last several weeks is absolutely bonkers. A team is said to do well if they take 3 or 4 of 12 matches, and very few did that, none at all consistently. Lethul would joke that if they didnt win a scrim 12-0, they choked. CLG too good

Welfare

CLG has this in the bag.

Single elimination is stupid for an event like this. Hope they don't have it next season. Loser's Bracket is better.

Also is the finals going to be a Bo5? I want those grindy and sweaty Bo11's.

Madness

Everyone figured CLG would win as soon as Lethul left to CLG. EG with Naded as a pickup instead of Commonly could have made it interesting. For me it's not that EG is any worse of a team without Lethul it's that CLG dropping a struggling 2gre vastly improved with Lethul.

op_ivy

CLG has this in the bag.

Single elimination is stupid for an event like this. Hope they don't have it next season. Loser's Bracket is better.

Also is the finals going to be a Bo5? I want those grindy and sweaty Bo11's.

will be curious to see if EG drop commonly after this tourney [or if they shake up their roster in any way].

this game's already over, i don't see the momentum shifting back to EG.

Top Bottom