• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

link1201

I'm like 80% sure the NDA includes mentioning that you've received the survey itself but everyone does, I could be imagining it though.
Really? I could of sworn the guy running it posted about it being sent out a few times on twitter for the first few we got.

I played a game of Warzone Assault and there were 4 enemy players hiding inside the walls of the armory.
I killed two but I wasn't sure how many others there were or where they were at.

fiOVplS.jpg

The game in question: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/...oryMatchIndex=0&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=All

Akai__

I played a game of Warzone Assault and there were 4 enemy players hiding inside the walls of the armory.

Don't know why it always takes them this long to fix certain maps. They still haven't updated any of the BTB to the newer versions. I guess putting some invisible blockers/deadzones to prevent people from cheating isn't a priority.

I think i said
ALL GLORY TO FRANKIE
enough to give me a pass this time :p

Yes...

I became overzealous in the walking dead OT thread. posted some plausable spoilers but it was more of my interpertation of something about that episode. oh well, lesson learned. LOL

:(

ah shucks, sounds like how my previous bans have happened [ie - accidentally].

you should have PMed the mods with a #pahplzunderstand - surely that would have worked?

SURELY!

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I think i said
ALL GLORY TO FRANKIE
enough to give me a pass this time :p

Yes...

I became overzealous in the walking dead OT thread. posted some plausable spoilers but it was more of my interpertation of something about that episode. oh well, lesson learned. LOL

:(

I was banned for predicting something which later turned out to be true, but was not at the time of posting.

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
?

Just imagine.

This response and the above post assumes a lot of things that aren't necessarily true. We're working on a systemic fix rather than piecemeal kill volumes that would touch all of the warzone maps we've shipped which could lead to inconsistencies and more bugs.

Glass

I killed two but I wasn't sure how many others there were or where they were at.

fiOVplS.jpg

The game in question: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/...oryMatchIndex=0&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=All

Yeah, just happened to me. Oh hey the guys GT is in the pic, how about that

Just met Kazuma Jinnouchi in the Seattle airport. Nice dude, glad it turned out to be him and not a lookalike haha

That's awesome.

Either have to 1. Get a sword and glitch inti the spot, 2. Meele their feet or 3. Grav hammer them from the bottom.

When are we going to get post game medals? They haven't even acknowledged their absence if I recall.

Soon?

I beat an EU pro. Can an EU team pick me up?

Littlejohn got the bizzzzz

Naded doesn't deserve that kind of treatment. Didn't EG pick up someone already for that 4th spot?

Wonder which team will pick up the G0SU. We can Haz Winz!

Fuchsdh

"It's turbo time. All players immediately skip to Level 9 after clearing out their Home Base, and REQ Energy recharges faster to ensure maximum mayhem."

https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/4bmg28/weekend_warzone_turbo_shows_up_on_halo_5s/

I'm down. Although I've been so focused on getting permanent unlocks and finishing out my silvers I don't really have the REQs to burn. For those people who don't clean out their virtual closets though that could be a lot of fun.

Spartan and Stellur left Renegades too :(

Damn, no more Sparty Squad I guess.

One thing that's kind of a shame is that with turnover like this you don't get a lot of season-to-season narrative cohesion. I mean, I'm sure CLG will stick together, but what does it mean to be a Renegades fan when literally half the team is replaced after a single outing?

Hope Denial doesn't change things up much.

No one. They got the Sal's team according to Naded's tweet. I don't know who they are, just sharing information :p

Ah okay, i thought there was like 1 member still who was calling the shots. I knew suspector went to EG, but that all i kind of knew lol

"It's turbo time. All players immediately skip to Level 9 after clearing out their Home Base, and REQ Energy recharges faster to ensure maximum mayhem."

https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/4bmg28/weekend_warzone_turbo_shows_up_on_halo_5s/

TURBO TIME. level 9!? everyone spawning with DMRS confirmed.

Akai__

Ah okay, i thought there was like 1 member still who was calling the shots. I knew suspector went to EG, but that all i kind of knew lol

TURBO TIME. level 9!? everyone spawning with DMRS confirmed.

DMR's? What about 12 ONI Scorpions driving out of the Homebase? 12 Ultra Banshees or 12 Phaetons?

EYEL1NER

For all of my complaining earlier that no one cared about, I just switched back to Warzone and had a blast. Somehow out of 16 games of Warzone, I had never played on Escape from A.R.C. I really enjoyed the map and it was a pretty close match too. I ended up doing more in this Warzone match than I have on any of them previously due to some lucky scores from the Random Vehicle REQs. I sat there in a Wraith and then a Mantis firing everything at Warden Eternal and took him out to win it for us (think we had all three zones capped too and were assaulting their core at the time). The only thing that sucked was I mistakenly used up my only non-default Wraith (think it was a Sword Wraith and not Ultra but still, I only had one and was saving it).

I know I probably got lucky and next time wouldn't do as well but I wish that Escape from A.R.C. appeared more frequently. I know that 16 matches isn't a lot compared to most of you but you would think I would have seen it already by this point instead of a steady rotation of Raid, Noctis, Raid, Noctis, Raid, Stormbreak, Noctis. I didn't even know A.R.C. was a map that existed. Does it appear more often in Warzone Assault (I don't play much of that)? Anyway, that was a fun match and the guys I was playing with were pretty good. I scored a ton of commendations due to being all over the place, weapon- and vehicle-wise.

JackHerer

This response and the above post assumes a lot of things that aren't necessarily true. We're working on a systemic fix rather than piecemeal kill volumes that would touch all of the warzone maps we've shipped which could lead to inconsistencies and more bugs.

So what's the explanation for lack of post-game medals at this point? Why is that taking so long? How many people are on the live team, a significant portion or...?

Spartan3PC

Has anybody else been getting randomly disconnected from the servers playing Warzone Assault? It's happened twice today and once yesterday.

Top Bottom