• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Glass

They need to allow more emotes and caps in the Twitch chat, the channel is used primarily for eSports, heaven forbid people get a bit excited as they watch. Way too many auto timeouts. Typing something in all caps with a few exclamation marks gets you a 10 minute time out.

Madness

Jimbo is a great player man, deserves a better team.

Definitely raised his profile. I think if Epsilon hangs with more of the top teams from NA like this, they can do really well for the future. Allegiance is #1, easily top 3 and they almost lost that last Strongholds match.

BraXzy

LMAO!

The video they played during the game downtime had a guy showing an aesthetic map, right at the end he said boy it'd be cool to play on this with a gametype like Infection. You tell em, guy!

Madness

LMAO!

The video they played during the game downtime had a guy showing an aesthetic map, right at the end he said boy it'd be cool to play on this with a gametype like Infection. You tell em, guy!

And then they cut it off as soon as he said that LOL.

BraXzy

CLG winning the tournament.

I wish I could bet Req points on this :(

Now that would be dope. Not that I have many REQ points but still.. Imagine, they could show pre-game what the total bets either side were/the odds etc.

And then they cut it off as soon as he said that LOL.

It was on a timer that finished, but boy what timing. It really looked like it was a woah cut away quick before he says something worse haha.

BraXzy

where is ogre 1

strongside

i mean at least someone nearer to his level...pistol?

am I just old? :(

Ogre 1 retired as far as I know. Strongside is now a member of the 343 pro team, working in house at 343 Industries to help develop and balance the multiplayer.

Pistola? I'm not sure what he's up to. Walshy is casting mostly now, Naded is still around.

Madness

where is ogre 1

strongside

i mean at least someone nearer to his level...pistol?

am I just old? :(

We're all old. Ogre2 is perhaps the oldest player still competing in the HWC. But he got dropped from CLG for Lethul and just couldn't get a team in time to make X Games. He's now on EnVyUs with Mikwen, Pistola and Arkanum.

Strongside works for 343 pro team now, and Ogre1 retired to Australia.

" ogre 2 was dropped"

giphy.gif

Top Bottom