• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

BraXzy

Naded and the rest of ALG working so well together to pull that back. Liquid were looking strong for awhile at the start though. Once ALG get into their groove it's hard to stop 'em. GG.

belushy

Banned
Naded is insane holy shit.

Honestly Liquid was my favorite team but they have not be performing well so I think i'ma make a switch.

LFG Allegiance.

f0170f2ee263006c8bbceb8fafc6a6ae.png
41f4d5ccbc384f43c3e0984368bf2370.png
Stahp.

Madness

Why is there no OT thread for X Games?? but LFG EG!!

There is, but it's gone under the radar, I think the title should have been been Halo X-Games 2016 |OT| -

I don't know why 343 still bothers to run the HunttheTruth ads. Literally none of that happened in game, and the entire chat starts writing #FalseAdvertising lol. Just run sick plays, clips, te Live shorts and upcoming DLC or Infinity Armory stuff instead.

Edit: holy shit funk, I was literally thinking the same thing. They're still running those ads and get shit on in the chat for it everytime.

I can't stress enough how much I appreciate 343 making a viable Pistol in Halo 5 after 11 years of BRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBR. Can't be said enough how much better Halo plays with a good Pistol as the starting weapon. I'm happy we're past those times.

Madness

I can't stress enough how much I appreciate 343 making a viable Pistol in Halo 5 after 11 years of BRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBR. Can't be said enough how much better Halo plays with a good Pistol as the starting weapon. I'm happy we're past those times.

Imagine if we got the DMR and the way it fires, hip/scope with only 2x zoom replacing BR instead. For some reason, the DMR feels the best to fire.

Madness

CLG is the team to beat for HWC. Lethul made a good move. Can't count anyone out, but it's looking like theirs to lose now. Gotta see how Allegiance plays against Renegades.

IHaveIce

Banned
CLG is the team to beat for HWC. Lethul made a good move. Can't count anyone out, but it's looking like theirs to lose now. Gotta see how Allegiance plays against Renegades.

I think Allegiance is unbeatable by the current teams at this event, Naded is lazerfocused

Velcoro

Didn't think EG would get 3-0'd CLG are too good right now.

I think Allegiance is unbeatable by the current teams at this event, Naded is lazerfocused

Brett needs to chill out on that adderall lol he was screaming for no reason. I think CLG will make it interesting.

IHaveIce

Banned
Its all that rocky mountain air ;)

Didn't think EG would get 3-0'd CLG are too good right now.

Brett needs to chill out on that adderall lol he was screaming for no reason. I think CLG will make it interesting.

Did you see him after that recent game, he was going ape shit in the booth.

Hes on something lol

The normal human's percentage of water in the body was completely replaced by adderall in Naded's

Top Bottom