• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

Sai

Very pleasantly surprised by the Wasp and Goblin—especially the latter. Thought we were going to get nothing but pallette swaps with buffed damage & health values. If we get more of this along with the Mythic variants, all randomized, it'll be fantastic.

Hell with it I'm down, want to play some halo that isn't infection or warzone. Just click on my gaf account to get my GT and invite when ready.

Though note I'm somewhat rusty in this game still so don't get hopes too high.

Sweet, just added you. Ill be ready in just a few after I grab something to eat

If anyone else wants to get together let me know.

The game won't even let me play a match. 2nd day it came out played 3 and now every time I try it either disconnects me or freezes the game. Shame cause death match is a lot better than the first game mode.

I gave up after the second day. I could never even get to the main menu

I put like 300 hours into the first game so unless the final version is that buggy I'm going to get it regardless, would have been nice to play at least one match though

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I had a weird thing where I had to controllers plugged in and the one i was using wasn't recognized and wouldn't let me past the press A prompt. Switched controllers and I was fine.

Sorry. yeah I shouldn't rain on the parade like that. The mecha-grunt looks sick, but I couldnt help but wonder about the big picture. I'm a fan of warzone, so I'll definitely be trying the new map out and will probaby play s ton. About the slayer map complaining, it's more that I see the devs doing some amazing work, and at the same time i see how a fraction of the same time and effort could have been used to test 5-10 solid forge maps to be inserted immediately into slayer. This should have been done months ago. No excuses. And you can have amazing maps, 50 new vehicles, and 20 new bosses, but what good are they if full teams just blow you out? No way to enjoy a solid game if the experience is ruined by full teams destroying randoms. Anywho, i appreciate the forgiving responses. We all know certain areas of the game that need improvements, so I'll settle down for now. Could still be some surprises in the update too, so I should really bite my tongue.

Haha jokes on you never was in the Spartan company so I can say all the offensive halo things

Btb br starts are best starts, bring back load outs, one hit Spartan charges should of stayed

all of those things were jokes so nobody think I mean it

We dont read spoilers here in halogaf. You sir have the worse opinion evwaaaaaaarrrrrr!!!!

To the gallows with yeeeeee!!!!

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Had a solid game of Halo Wars. Won in 35 minutes. Didn't get my gold packs though. Must have to play 5 within that game type. My first 4 were in domination.

Madness

Some a-hole on a warzone assault match was purposely staying at the edge of the water on Apex causing all of us to bro spawn in the killzone. Got like 3+ peoole killed and made us all lose the armory etc. Hate this community sometimes.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
anyone else get this glitch frequently?

normal:
AVFk47M.jpg

bugged:

Trup1aya

Some a-hole on a warzone assault match was purposely staying at the edge of the water on Apex causing all of us to bro spawn in the killzone. Got like 3+ peoole killed and made us all lose the armory etc. Hate this community sometimes.

Yeah that blows...

By why is the bro spawn system so terrible and open to abuse?

Top Bottom