• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

Strider

Yea when ur actually playing it doesn't feel nearly as chaotic and u can comprehend everything fine...

As a spectator tho listen ins suck imo

Edit: reverse sweeeeeeep

Trup1aya

eeeeehhhh it's still early in the tournament... I'd hold that thought for now.

But it would be funny if they got 3rd or 4th here and changed their roster again before the official pro league roster lock lol

Edit: Made quick work that game

True, I spoke too soon

BraXzy

Busy trying to sort it out :3

That's the one problem with PC, you can run into so many errors and problems. I do enjoy the simplicity of consoles at times. Just plug it in and done.

Yeah, its been pretty much perfect for a good three/four years and I've just hit a slew of problems at once. It's probably about time I did a major rebuild but don't have the funds yet.

Consoles certainly are more simple.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
while optic is looking decent, this enigma 6 squad just doesnt seem as good as they should be on paper

Strider

E6
facepalm.gif

they looked much better online

Edit: the comback tho?

Madness

Just shows what a difference a few players and solid griding can do. Can't wait for the Pro League to start. OpTic being a top 5 team for the summer league would be great for Halo jsut due to the sheer viewers the #GreenWall brings.

Top Bottom