• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT5| Is HaloGAF irrelevant now?

yo those free packs were no joke

gfSVcGw.jpg

4A04OHs.jpg

Nice, where'd you get the free packs from?

EYEL1NER

I just played my first match on the BTB map Dispelled (Big Team Slayer) and I have to say that it was a lot of fun. It felt like classic Big Team Battle, just one of the most fun BTB maps I've played so far. I didn't do so well, but I still enjoyed it.

I wish instead of pages upon pages of Battle Rifles to scroll through, they instead just had it set up like a typical attachment setup where you can pick AR/BR/DMR/Magnum/SMG, then you can pick a scope type and then pick an attachment. As you are picking it totals up the Req cost of the weapon. It would be so much more efficient and interesting that way. Ideally for my pov, I would like if unlocking a scope or an attachment unlocks that attachment for all loadout weapons. It would drastically cut down on Req system bloat with a billion AR/BR/DMR/Magnum/SMG unlocks

I wish instead of pages upon pages of Battle Rifles to scroll through, they instead just had it set up like a typical attachment setup where you can pick AR/BR/DMR/Magnum/SMG, then you can pick a scope type and then pick an attachment. As you are picking it totals up the Req cost of the weapon. It would be so much more efficient and interesting that way. Ideally for my pov, I would like if unlocking a scope or an attachment unlocks that attachment for all loadout weapons. It would drastically cut down on Req system bloat with a billion AR/BR/DMR/Magnum/SMG unlocks

This has annoyed me for so long, with all the improvements made over the last year I'm surprised this hasn't been addressed.
It's so inconvenient

Defect

A player in the post game lobby said he was reporting me as I had no business in Social. So naturally I fanned the flames.

Then he asked his friend to report me.

So #WeBack
My friends and I are getting a lot of rage messages too. Like we aren't even thinking and we wreck in skirmish and they tell us to stop searching full teams and calling out. Lol

Akai__

I find it pretty disappointing that 343i had the time to record 3 different voice actors for MP announcers, but somehow they couldn't at least patch in existig voices for KotH or Oddball?

Maybe with the next patch, right? -.-

Ade

I'm getting back into Halo 5, I have a spartan company - right now we only have 24 members.

For the Achilles set requirement we're at least 2 nearing 3 on everything, some stuff is already at 4.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/twilight company

If you still need the pieces shoot a request, I'll be checking it once or twice every day moving forward. Would be neat to get the armor set.

Surely you'd be better off in the GAF one?

EYEL1NER

Surely you'd be better off in the GAF one?
Not if he needs the armor, since HaloGAF already unlocked that. I joined another company and worked toward unlocking the armor with them prior to my joining HaloGAF because you guys had already unlocked that.

Karl2177

Alright. In Firefight on the temple map there's a chance that you'll get "Kill the 4 mantises" and 1 spawns in the garage. It's a terrible encounter to start of with, but it's made worse when the game only spawns 3 in.

Top Bottom