• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT5| Is HaloGAF irrelevant now?

What does being relegated mean in this context? Despite watching a dozen or more tournaments over the years I'm still not really familiar with the jargon.

Relegated out of Pro League. So they would have to play in the amateur league and participate in open cups like 3sUp and TMMT had to this past season and then try to relegate a Pro League team to get back in. So if ALG loses to 3sUp in this next match, ALG will be dropped from Pro League and 3sUp will take their spot in the 8 team league.

psyfi

Banned
Relegated out of Pro League. So they would have to play in the amateur league and participate in open cups like 3sUp and TMMT had to this past season and then try to relegate a Pro League team to get back in. So if ALG loses to 3sUp in this next match, ALG will be dropped from Pro League and 3sUp will take their spot in the 8 team league.
Ah okay, thanks for the explanation.

Let's go into a listen-in.

JKASDFKLJASDN
JAS;FDS;KL
AFJKSDFKLJDS
FJFDNAEINOPA
NAIOSNFEIN

Good insight from Allegiance.

I love when everyone in chat just spams
during them

Mercy has shit power weapons, but is otherwise a good map. I propose they take out the Hammer, Saw and Beam rifle. Then do the OS on open ramp and the Grenade launcher on closed ramp.

jem0208

Mercy has shit power weapons, but is otherwise a good map. I propose they take out the Hammer, Saw and Beam rifle. Then do the OS on open ramp and the Grenade launcher on closed ramp.

That avatar made do a double take. Thought we had the great return of ProvenDeadly.

Velikost

Why're you trying to shit on competitive Halo bro. IMO it's the most interesting it's ever been with Halo 5. It's nearing CS level entertainment now (but it'll never touch the GOAT)

Well that was exciting but the outcome was lame. Was hoping at least one of those two teams lost their spot. Need some fresh blood in the Pro League. I like some players like bubu dubu and glad to see him at least. Maybe someone will pick up some AMs like Monstcr or Trippey, those two were the standouts to me.

Why're you trying to shit on competitive Halo bro. IMO it's the most interesting it's ever been with Halo 5. It's nearing CS level entertainment now (but it'll never touch the GOAT)

Nothing beats the Final Boss Carbon days or Str8 Rippin/Instinct runs in H3 but yeah I don't think the competition has dropped off really, just the viewership.

Velikost

Nothing beats the Final Boss Carbon days or Str8 Rippin/Instinct runs in H3 but yeah I don't think the competition has dropped off really, just the viewership.

I wasn't watching Halo live back in Halo 3 days, but I've watched recordings and I wasn't that into it. Game was too slow. I'd love to see a big CE tournament played live today though

all 19 ways to enter the esl raffle is to use either facebook or twitter. WACK!

i dont have either! -_-
(one of them is yt, but really..)

Top Bottom