• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT5| Is HaloGAF irrelevant now?

I met Tashi today at the Halo World Championship 2017 Mexico City LAN, it was a pleasure to meet him we had a great talk :D can't wait to be at the tournament tomorrow!

VIVA HALOGAF!

0lB79i1.jpg

Karl2177

Daily Company Commendation report: 2/25/2017

Code:
              Remaining
First Strike:       556
Reversal:          3216
Buckle Up:          252
Assassination:     1221
Splatter:          1127
Ground Vehicle:    8062
Marines:          11733
Charges:           3107

All saw an increase from the previous day's rates, with ground vehicles and splatters seeing over 300% increases. Estimated date of completion is 6/27/2017.

wwm0nkey

Hopefully I'll be able to get back on tomorrow and help with a few, its been a busy few weeks at work and I want to help before Zelda consumes my time.

Daily Company Commendation report: 2/25/2017

Code:
              Remaining
First Strike:       556
Reversal:          3216
Buckle Up:          252
Assassination:     1221
Splatter:          1127
Ground Vehicle:    8062
Marines:          11733
Charges:           3107

All saw an increase from the previous day's rates, with ground vehicles and splatters seeing over 300% increases. Estimated date of completion is 6/27/2017.

That's one hell of an increase

CyReN

Of course the Gears eSports stream both have English and Spanish casters for their events in Mexico, another HCS screw up to the collection.

Also, they changed the age limit a day before the event which was awesome too.

BizzyBum

Of course the Gears eSports stream both have English and Spanish casters for their events, another HCS screw up to the collection.

Also, they changed the age limit a day before the event which was awesome too.

I'm surprised T2 isn't doing an english cast on his twitch channel.

What was the change?

BizzyBum

Just FYI, CebuanoSTAG sent out a message on Waypoint regarding Warzone grinding if anyone is interested:
WARZONE PARTY

hello everyone! I will be online today between 1-5 Pacific time to get some commendations worked on. I am thinking about getting as many players from the company as possible together and getting some of these commendations completed. Marine kills, ground vehicle kills, first strikes, etc.

Anyone interested?

Karl2177

Also, unlike in Reach and Halo 4, First Strike can apply on a round basis. So if I get the first kill of the second round, I get a First Strike medal. This means Breakout, Infection, and certain Action Sack modes are the best places to get them.

Note: Sometimes it doesn't hand it out though. Not sure why.

Also, unlike in Reach and Halo 4, First Strike can apply on a round basis. So if I get the first kill of the second round, I get a First Strike medal. This means Breakout, Infection, and certain Action Sack modes are the best places to get them.

Note: Sometimes it doesn't hand it out though. Not sure why.

Diminishing kings is good for first strikes (and assassinations).

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Predevonator's new am squad (with rammy, monster, and nemassist) beat panda, luminosity AND liquid. What the what.

Edit: apparently liquid forfeited their match. But still!

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
"What was that!?"
"That was one of THE WORST 49-49 pushes I've ever seen, lulz"

Top Bottom