• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT5| Is HaloGAF irrelevant now?

Some interesting folks in HCS.

Wut.png

post-28652-thats-a-bold-strategy-cotton-g-g2uB.gif

We won.

NOKYARD

I endorsed your entry into the SC so I only think it's fair you pull some strings and give me the pig helmet.

They sent me a second Pig Helmet and i was very disappointed that i couldn't gift it to someone. It ended up being a couple hundred REQ points and handful of Arena XP cards.

[edit] Pulling my weight now. Got 2 reversals tonight.

Welfare

With reversals, I can't tell if I am just trashing kids even harder now or have only noticed how many I get because we are so close.

Only 140 left.

Damn, I have paper due on Monday, but I might play a game or two of SWAT to kick back for a bit tonight. I usually get lots of reversals there.

You guys have been busy, great job!

So close!

Trup1aya

We should be done today... I'm getting mine in team skirmish. Cheesing the AR or the bomb in assault makes for easy reversals.

Also the sword is a good one, I never really used it much before now, but the fact that you can sprint with it, SC, and then smart-link thrust if you miss the SC makes it OP as hell, and reversal king.

Huh. If y'all really have room, I might send in a last-second request. Haven't played in a while but I did help get the armor. ed: Ah, nevermind, y'all full. Gratz on the armor!

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
The lack of co-op in halo 5 finally hit me. Like a Mac truck.

My 4 yo has been watching me play and even playing along with his guns shooting the "bad guys" and falling to his death when I die. He plays his own Lego games and rayman, but yesterday asked if we could play halo together. Fired up MCC and played through a few h2a and h3 levels, even goofed off in some 1v1. He's adjusting to the two stick a bit, but really just having a blast being able to play his dad's favorite game with him.

Then afterwards he drops this line casually, breaking my halo heart - "we can't play the new halo together, huh? Only the old halos."

Trup1aya

The lack of co-op in halo 5 finally hit me. Like a Mac truck.

My 4 yo has been watching me play and even playing along with his guns shooting the "bad guys" and falling to his death when I die. He plays his own Lego games and rayman, but yesterday asked if we could play halo together. Fired up MCC and played through a few h2a and h3 levels, even goofed off in some 1v1. He's adjusting to the two stick a bit, but really just having a blast being able to play his dad's favorite game with him.

Then afterwards he drops this line casually, breaking my halo heart - "we can't play the new halo together, huh? Only the old halos."

Spoiler tags next time please... I'm fighting back tears.

I mean, might as well. Better off two people from here get it than having 2 spots open when we unlock it.
did you get that last spot filled? I really don't need it, but if you're just looking to fill a spot I'll come back lol. I might even start playing again

EDIT:
So how does one join the HaloGaf Spartan Company?

Edit: I have 375 reversals. I don't suppose those would be tacked on if I joined?
unfortunately it does not. I was looking at the spartan company and it says they are at 100 members, which is full. But if there is still a spot, I'd much rather someone who is still playing halo 5 actually gets in. As far as 5 and neogaf goes, I've become more of a lurker these days.

F O U R to go.

I'm rooting for y'all from my campus library, finishing this stupid paper. Wish I could be there to finish the fight.

HOMESTRETCH!

Top Bottom