• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT5| Is HaloGAF irrelevant now?

So i'm confused as to who decides who gets into the company exactly?

Me. DM me for my PayPal account. Once the funds clear, you're in.
Honestly, just have recorded play time within the last month and add your Gaf username and I'll usually click accept. I just gotta know you're a Gaffer.

Fuchsdh

People who buy games rarely finish them or play them more than a day. Like, no, seriously.

This is why companies adding features that help with day 1 sales (H4 CoD-ifying for example) is so fucking frustrating. Many times, they cater to the people who aren't going to play the game in any appreciable amount.

Somewhere, an MS executive is floating the idea of totally CoD-ifying Halo and then rolling it away with a week one patch after they've gotten those sales.

Got to get those vehicle kills. I wish this game went on longer, but we lost like 150-28 lol.
Nice lol, I do the same in BTB and get tons of vehicle kills in WZ because I have so many ground vehicle REQ's. I also just played a game of SWAT and got 9 SC's. #ForTheCompany
;'[

I don't know what the hell 343 was thinking with this Achilles helmet. Haven't we learned how multiplayer achievements negatively impact games by now?

Hulud

Just played this for the first time in months. Wtf have they done to BTB...feels like sub-20 fps when you look across several maps. 343 obviously gives zero fucks about BTB. There is no reason WZ Firefight can run at 60 fps but these ugly ass BTB maps can't.

The other modes are cool, though. :/

Karl2177

Nice lol, I do the same in BTB and get tons of vehicle kills in WZ because I have so many ground vehicle REQ's. I also just played a game of SWAT and got 9 SC's. #ForTheCompany
;'[

I don't know what the hell 343 was thinking with this Achilles helmet. Haven't we learned how multiplayer achievements negatively impact games by now?
"Assassinate a player that just got out of armor lock"

"Don't move for 60 seconds in a multiplayer match"

Those were great boosting sessions, especially when hypertrooper would fuck it up.

Anybody having the bug where you switch playlist from covenant slayer to grifball? Also don't know why but had a full group and a smurf playing covenant slayer cause why not. Most of been the most try hard session of their lives going against a bunch of solo people. One dude on their team got a perfection cause you couldn't find him by himself or not crouching with a storm rifle.

Alright I figured out that I'm a god not really but last game because of where I got stuck it turns out if you clip the grenade through a wall or whatever the explosion is kinda nullified. This is most likely a bug and have had it happened to me multiple times but this last game I played I got stuck twice and because I went into a wall I was saved. Can we get a fix on this? cause it's kinda unfair even though both sticks where panic sticks and kinda cheap to begin with.

But yeah right now you get stuck just run up on a wall and hope the grenade clips into so the explosion is reduced greatly.

After watching the clips they were both on my right arm. Saw it happen on someone's foot too.
Edit: here's the clip http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/xxYOUR%20STALKERx/video/21804656

Just played this for the first time in months. Wtf have they done to BTB...feels like sub-20 fps when you look across several maps. 343 obviously gives zero fucks about BTB. There is no reason WZ Firefight can run at 60 fps but these ugly ass BTB maps can't.

The other modes are cool, though. :/

It's a bug. They know about it. Sorry it ruined your day.

Just finished my Golds.

Now I just need to finish my Bronzes. No, seriously.

wEBHrXs.png

Trup1aya

I tried my damnedest to get some ground vehicle kills today... But the Norfang pack had other plans... I guess I helped some other Companies get their "forgot to pay the toll" commendation.

To keep from breaking my controller, I just kept reminding myself they are funding my free content.

GGs to all you guys my company just matched against (GT was boltsnrays1109). Thanks for letting us kill a bunch of marines so we can get that helmet.

Even after the agreed upon "truce" terms, your team (*cough* Veeg and co *cough*) was calling in mythics and shit and kill farming, which was only possible because everyone on your team apparently is on dialup.

Congrats on our miserable experience/waste-of-time. Will post clips later.

Thanks for trying your hearts outs and totally keeping up your word. What a fun warzone game, wish every match was like that.

I was kicked from the game when I joined y'alls party. I told them to let y'all take south garage but they were saying the randoms on our team were locking it down. Sorry if they were playing like dicks. It was out of my control...

Even after the agreed upon "truce" terms, your team (*cough* Veeg and co *cough*) was calling in mythics and shit and kill farming, which was only possible because everyone on your team apparently is on dialup.

Congrats on our miserable experience/waste-of-time. Will post clips later.

Again, sorry about this. I told them to not farm because I knew some of you guys, but it was out of my control once I was kicked from the game.....

I was kicked from the game when I joined y'alls party. I told them to let y'all take south garage but they were saying the randoms on our team were locking it down. Sorry if they were playing like dicks. It was out of my control...

Lol that's rich. So why say gg when you didn't know what was happening? Or you know don't say gg when it was a unfun match for us and one of your dudes who wasn't a random go all out like he's trying out for optic.
How many mythics did that guy use cause idk if you would of won without it? /s

Like, how are we supposed to kill anyone when this is the entire game?

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/MyExWlFE/video/21807355

Yeah, that guy left after that game. Him and one other guy were complaining about lagging, but that sucks if it seemed like our whole team was bouncing around like that.

Lol that's rich. So why say gg when you didn't know what was happening? Or you know don't say gg when it was a unfun match for us and one of your dudes who wasn't a random go all out like he's trying out for optic.
How many mythics did that guy use cause idk if you would of won without it? /s

I was saying GG to be a nice guy because I knew you guys were getting rekt before I even got kicked for inactivity. My company is playing sweaty because we're so close to getting that fucking Achilles helmet and we just want it done and over with. I told them to let you guys get a base so we could farm some marine kills but I can't do anything after I get kicked. I'm sorry man. I'm don't enjoy farming but I just want this Achilles grind to be done with.

Calling in spnkr prime and Hannibal mantis doesn't help you company with marine kills though. We're fine getting blown out, but it's not cool when we're told we're gonna collaborate for marine kills.

Also, I don't see how not being in the match means you're not in their party. If they aren't gonna listen when you're in the party, I doubt you being in the game would make a difference. The whole situation makes your explanations seem disingenuous at best.

Also, I don't see how not being in the match means you're not in their party. If they aren't gonna listen when you're in the party, I doubt you being in the game would make a difference. The whole situation makes your explanations seem disingenuous at best.

I put my headset down to make a PB&J and post here on GAF. Sorry guys not much more I can say beyond that.

wwm0nkey

Looks like the pelican from that one Halo 4 mission is in the Halo 5 files and still fully flyable according to Gamecheat13

Also most Halo 4 weapons are in the game without textures and we're used to test the newer ones only it seems.

Defect

I haven't played Halo in a few days but I had a pretty good win streak tonight. Pleasantly surprised.

Anyone else here get Gears 4 for under 20 buckaroos?

Top Bottom