• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT5| Is HaloGAF irrelevant now?

BizzyBum

Spartan is sick.

I have a noob question: if you have auto stabilize off with default controls (LT to aim, left stick to double zoom) is it possible to stabilize with the sniper and not auto zoom or is this impossible with my controller setup?

Spartan is sick.

I have a noob question: if you have auto stabilize off with default controls (LT to aim, left stick to double zoom) is it possible to stabilize with the sniper and not auto zoom or is this impossible with my controller setup?

Even with auto stabilize off, you have to be zoomed at least one level and then hit your sprint button. Control scheme shouldn't matter.

Fuck lethul cracks me up that comment about how the viewers were robbed of a game 5 so they wanted to give them one T2 looked pissed when he said that. Also holy shit those matches were tense.

BizzyBum

Even with auto stabilize off, you have to be zoomed at least one level and then hit your sprint button. Control scheme shouldn't matter.

That's the problem. I have sprint on my left stick as well, so I zoom with sniper then left stick to stabilize which takes me to the second zoom.

The curse has been lifted!!!

for now tho Kappa

Great day :D it's amazing how most of the teams are this even, and it's pretty much a different landscape compared to last season where OG(CLG) completely dominated everyone.

but LOL....... RIP

Madness

It was inevitable other teams would catch up to them. Emulate their style of play, see what works and what doesn't. They all lost enough to CLG/OpTic they would all try something different. Plus LethuL won't shutup about Royal2's internet causing issues. Have to see how they perform on LAN to gauge if the gap has really closed.

Esque7

I've just had 2 warzone games in a row kick me back to the menu. Anyone else having issues?
Edit: Servers just seem fucked, getting kicked out and it's telling me my fireteam has changed. Not just warzone either. Kind of angry now that I've lost some good reqs.

Fuck lethul cracks me up that comment about how the viewers were robbed of a game 5 so they wanted to give them one T2 looked pissed when he said that. Also holy shit those matches were tense.

You know what cracks me up?

This clip...

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/MyExWlFE/video/21757373

lttp? I'm sure it's been done a few dozen times, but a pretty nice Sanctuary - https://youtu.be/9WLFyIa0N6w

It's literally one of the ugliest ones there is. Folks should check out Nutter's (or practically any other one). Everything is the same drab color in this one.

EDIT: Link to Nutter's version: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/... NutterB_572f573a-7bd3-4840-9362-e73018aa19a7

You know what cracks me up?

This clip...

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/MyExWlFE/video/21757373

It's literally one of the ugliest ones there is. Folks should check out Nutter's (or practically any other one). Everything is the same drab color in this one.

EDIT: Link to Nutter's version: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/... NutterB_572f573a-7bd3-4840-9362-e73018aa19a7

Wow that stalker dude really sucks
:'(
though one day I'll have my revenge.

But yeah saw and played a bit of nutters version and that has some life to it. Lots of color and little tweaks to make it fit into halo 5. Plus that video of that probably well done but boring design is hamming it up way too much and trying to make it sound like a master remake.

Trup1aya

Eg just got fucking robbed on strongholds. Should of been the same score or something better than this restart as they gotta get to 50. It's all about momentum with this game type. Remember when halogaf team goes pro and start getting stomped just somebody take a dive and dc.

They didn't get robbed. The rules need to be looked at, but it appears they would have gotten smacked either way. they only scored 7 pts in the replay, their opponent scored 100. Making it a continuation wouldn't have saved them.

If the argument is that the ruling affected their attitude, then they need to work on composure.

I'm sorry, anyone played sports competitively, knows that bad calls happen, and the best teams are the ones that overcome them.

Sanjuro

There seems to be a lot of small issues related to them, also no Bluetooth. The XB1 controller is already one of the best controllers I've used on a console as-is.

Still using my wired 360 controller on my PC, it works well enough I can't justify any adapters or new purchases.

Yeah but at one point, i sell all my consoles so i bundle the controllers. This one is like a high end controller though. I plan on keeping it for Scorpio for when i sell my current xbox one.

You people scare me from getting an elite controller.

I can't play any other game now without using it. I believe the issue with the left bumper is for those who play halo 5 a lot with bumper jumper. IDK, im kind of reaching cause the uber good l33t players use default. :p

I was a green thumb turned to default since i use the paddles for Thrust and Jump. Tall precision stick is nice too. >=D hehehehe

Fuchsdh

Yeah but at one point, i sell all my consoles so i bundle the controllers. This one is like a high end controller though. I plan on keeping it for Scorpio for when i sell my current xbox one.

What is this selling? :p

Only had a 360 and an XB1 so there aren't the clutter issues, but in general I keep my stuff long enough that its resale value tends not to be worth the hassle of packaging everything for shipment or driving around to met some sketchy buyer on Craigslist.

What is this selling? :p

Only had a 360 and an XB1 so there aren't the clutter issues, but in general I keep my stuff long enough that its resale value tends not to be worth the hassle of packaging everything for shipment or driving around to met some sketchy buyer on Craigslist.

I sell it as soon as the next one comes out. I never keep them too long once the new one releases. Although i did keep my 360 longer until they started the backward compatibility. Then i sold it. I loved the 360. What a great console.

Strider

Who knows how long it'll be before I drive a warthog in H5 again...

But the Warthog in Forza Horizon 3 is getting some miiiiiiles this weekend.

Ade

Been having issues finding wza games for a few days now anyone else? Often it will search for ages, ill back out, go back in and then it matches.

Just got a 17 kill Perfection in BTB with a Sword Ghost.

#ForTheCompany

Been having issues finding wza games for a few days now anyone else? Often it will search for ages, ill back out, go back in and then it matches.
I have the exact same problem. Really annoying.

I can’t stand this game’s matchmaking system. This is the shit I deal with on a regular basis. Does this look like good matchmaking? Oh this was also "focused" lol.

Screenshot-Original.png

Karl2177

http://i.imgur.com/rG5bQiF.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

[quote="GringoSuave89, post: 217764647"]Da fuq did I just read?[/QUOTE]
I know Breakout isn't great. It doesn't change the fact that melees are a 1hk, there's no radar, and you have more health to work with than SWAT. You can easily get a charge per round depending on the map.

Trup1aya

Stellur should just stay. They are a top 4 team. Just give Stellur the 3k

Apparently e6 offered to end the drama and pay Stellur the 3k, but Cratos stepped in and said he didn't want Stellur on the roster because Stellur was disrespectful.

Cratos also suggested that all of his actions were in the best interest of his team and org

Source: Cratos on his twitch stream

Top Bottom