• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT5| Is HaloGAF irrelevant now?

Check out the kill commendations for the Spartan company at halo waypoint, our combined medals are very slowly getting towards completing level 5.

If we get there we are rewarded with Achilles helmets, then we can be like everyone else

Sanjuro

87% - Kill
90% - Assist
75% - Game Mode

What happens when you 100% any or all? Does it enable no radar?
GNyQK0G.png

m23

Previews are hitting for Halo Wars 2. Looks like they all played the new Blitz mode which uses a card system and micro transactions.

I assume that stuff stays out of the traditional PvP modes.

Sanjuro

Heh. I don't know the struggle! I don't want the helmet.

I've just been playing a ton lately figured I would go for certain objectives. Although, Amazon gave me a copy of BF1 digital now. Giving this a go.

Heh. I don't know the struggle! I don't want the helmet.

I've just been playing a ton lately figured I would go for certain objectives. Although, Amazon gave me a copy of BF1 digital now. Giving this a go.

Sanjuro
Inside Man

Well, now. Why don't you share the good? :p

TCKaos

I sat down to make a silly montage and only have two clips that are montage worthy. Anybody want to send me more and I'll just make it a community montage?

belushy

Banned
Slightly OT, but I wish Creative Assembly would get the rights to make a Total War: GoT game....

Not that interested in HW2 unfortunately.

belushy

Banned
So Gandhi is the Lead Designer on the new Hi-Rez game, Smite Tactics. Hes toxic af and hasn't been in Halo in some form in YEARS now, but I'm happy for him. Another Pro player who actually ended up moving up in the gaming industry. Game looks meh to me, though....

https://twitter.com/SmiteTactics

belushy

Banned
NA Pro League on NOW

https://www.twitch.tv/halo

Schedule
Luminosity v Optic
LOL v Enigma 6
EG v Liquid
EnvyUs v Allegiance

Team Changes:

New player is bold/italic

Allegiance- Contra, Predevonator, Falcated, Str8 Sick (F/A)
Enigma 6- Cratos, bubudubu, Suspector, Shooter (ALG)
Evil Geniuses- Roy, Lunchbox, Ninja, Stellur (E6)
Luminosity- Naded, el Town, Danoxide, Victory X (EG)
Team LoL- Ace, aPG, Heinz, Eco (LG)

Optic, EnvyUs, and Liquid made no changes.

belushy

Banned
Halo 5 Pro League Week 3 4 Day 2 starts now.

twitch.tv/halo

They are doing an FFA to start the show which is kind of cool. It has amateur players. I think this is a neat way to showcase the AM scene to the general (competitive) Halo audience.

i get all excited when i see ppl on my team with achilles helmets, but 4 out of 5 times i play with achilles helmet bros they totally suck.

like... how'd you even get that achilles, bro?

Fuchsdh

i get all excited when i see ppl on my team with achilles helmets, but 4 out of 5 times i play with achilles helmet bros they totally suck.

They just were extremely dedicated to going in as groups and farming Warzone, probably.

It's an achievement for time sunk, not any kind of proficiency. It's been what, 6 or 8 months since it's been available?

I just play BTB and Warzone a few matches a day. Doing my part.

It's an achievement for time sunk, not any kind of proficiency. It's been what, 6 or 8 months since it's been available?

I just play BTB and Warzone a few matches a day. Doing my part.

i ain't even in the gaf company, was too embarrassed by my wood tier skills before to even ask to join.

i got a zero-input-lag monitor and a snazzy new one s [credit goes to the improved gamepad], and am now onyx tier.

i definitely play every day now that i have this monitor and one s combo out in my work studio... how does one apply again?

EYEL1NER

Almost broke 100 kills in a WZFF match for the first time. Got 3 boss kills, 90 kills, 44 assists, but only 13 headshots on Darkstar. The kills were mostly from a third round "Kill the Jackyls" wave when I was already in a Ghost at the beginning (and someone died on a Ghost in front of me midway through it so I swapped over for a Ghost with more health); I had 48 Ghost kills, which is sometimes more than all my kills combined in other matches. I took first place but we didn't win, it took too long to kill the four bosses prior to Wardan Eternal showing up. Felt kind of good though, since I had some horrible games of BTB prior to it (with the exception of one on Estuary where I took first place with a flag cap and a better, positive KDA over the other two scorers).
I figured I would be really rusty after playing Forza since it came out but some of these weren't bad matches at all.

Check out the kill commendations for the Spartan company at halo waypoint, our combined medals are very slowly getting towards completing level 5.

If we get there we are rewarded with Achilles helmets, then we can be like everyone else

Yeah, all the cool kids on the block have the Achilles.

i ain't even in the gaf company, was too embarrassed by my wood tier skills before to even ask to join.

i got a zero-input-lag monitor and a snazzy new one s [credit goes to the improved gamepad], and am now onyx tier.

i definitely play every day now that i have this monitor and one s combo out in my work studio... how does one apply again?

Antitype isnt in the halogaf company. He is in one stricly grinding for achilles.

To apply its within halowaypoint.
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/halogaf

Message to join and include your gaf name within. Gringo will accept or deny you haha!

Ade

Anyone got a spare mcc odst code? Cheeky request I know but I want my mate to play it and he never got the dlc

Top Bottom