• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT5| Is HaloGAF irrelevant now?

1 year celebration. It tells you in the motd.

5x Legendary Arena XP boosts if you already have everything

Thanks, I only saw part of the motd. Got some cool stuff in my pack. This came out at a perfect time now that I am done with silvers. I am a pack or two closer to that Halo 2 BR.

Trup1aya

The free pack was pretty cool. Nice to get 5 Ultra Rare and legendary customization items out of the way.

I was a bit underwhelmed by the post though. I was expecting more hoopla.

jem0208

I’d forgotten how much fun this game is. Had a little break and after coming back I’m loving it.

Even enjoyed the Riptide Slayer match I just played.

link1201

I’d forgotten how much fun this game is. Had a little break and after coming back I’m loving it.

Even enjoyed the Riptide Slayer match I just played.
I got to play a few games yesterday after being gone for a few weeks and I agree. Think I'll be good with BF1 and Halo 5 for a good while.

Anybody want to play for an hour or so? Best way to celebrate is by getting a decent team so it doesn't feel like you are playing with a bunch of planks of wood.

Odd how it's been a year yet this game feels satisfying as ever. Any time I can get a perfect or reversal using a Br or pistol it feels amazing.

FyreWulff

Trades complete! Downloading MCC and Halo 5 now.. but it's going to be a while. 62 and 90GB, respectively..

+1 trade rep for both "Gwyn" and "Samurai G0SU" for future reference

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
I'm a day behind and catching up on pro league this week and EG... man, so disappointing, so sloppy.

Now that we're almost a full year since launch, I wish 343i would get a little more granular with the REQ pack selection.

For example, after cashing in 100k, I didn't get any cloaks or wasps. Both of which I enjoy using in Warzone. I wish I could just put $2 down for a 5-pack of cloaks of random levels.

Also, I hate whoever programmed the vehicle jacking in this game. The number of times I've died vainly dry-humping a tank waiting for the damn jacking prompt....

Man, EG is so frustrating to watch just in a general sense. Horrible awareness (leading to teamkills), way too over-aggressive, too much challenging, poor OBJ decision-making... Just, man, wow.

EDIT: Let's add forgetting about camo AND shotgun to the list

EDIT2: What he said \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

EDIT3: Annnnnd game 5 just as frustrating. Hey, we're up 12-3, let's go on a 5-30 run, then somehow get the lead late in the game, and then make horrible plays to lose.

malfcn

Thanks for the free greatest hits pack. Mine was awful though. Two AR skins, one BR skin and a wetwork helmet and wrath armor.

FyreWulff

Tried the MCC after that there download. As I was talking with SL, it's really weird when you know 100% of the theory and meta of a game, but you can no longer use the controls correctly.

It's like I'm that press guy trying to play the game during a demo of it

Strider

Lethul and Snipedown back together again?!?

#disgonbgud

ezgif-114414033.gif

HSB_small.jpg

Wow, so it exists. cool.

Kill to read it one of these days, wish it came in a better looking book then what looks like a college homework project.

Top Bottom