• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT5| Is HaloGAF irrelevant now?

JimiNutz

Banned
Welcome to my world. I couldn't find anything on focused and balanced, played on extended , BAD idea. the game lags and has high latency. I haven't played wz assault in ages. Can't find anything there.

Its on top 17, was 15 two weeks ago. With new games launching soon, I expect worse than this.

My brother wanted to play some warzone yesterday after taking a break for months, couldn't find a match on balanced or focused so we tried extended. Unplayable. He literally deleted the game.

These dedicated servers only works when there are high population on your area. Otherwise we have to play on another server with lag and latency. Host based games would have been better than this, for me and my friends.

Fuck.
It's 11.56 am here in UK and I can't find a game at all using balanced search preference.

Really annoying because I've only just got the game and am trying to improve online but can't find any games....

Yeah I attempted to play some last night but everyone in my crew was playing Battlefield 1. I generally just stick to Halo but I can't play these days without a teammate. Bring on that custom browser please!

nillapuddin

I should be around a little later after I get work done, if you're still testing I'll hop in and help.

Thanks for dropping in!

Wow, i almost can't believe that is a forge map. Great job 343i forge team/map creator!

Really appreciate it

*nervously checks gamertags in killfeed*

* fuck *

* looks through fingers after clicking *

HUGE thanks to everyone who came by last night, really awesome games, I could not be more happy with our gameplay and I think everyone'd agree.

We'll figure them pesky doors out and get the spawning situated, but for first actual playtesting on a map that big with 16 players, it was great.

Also, the between game updates were freaking awesome, the future is cool.

Nok and I have 4 months of on again not so off again work on the map and it was great seeing it payoff.

Pistol starts, make BTB great again.

Also its a total shame that I couldn't actual play during every match that exwife was on the other team, but luckily my 6 year old cousin did his best and is anyone buying this? No, okay yeah I got shit on a little bit

nillapuddin

Guys, any info about next update?

They are gunna add a sandy sanghelios themed canvas with new temple style architecture forge pieces.

Other than that, no.

About yall uploading your POV's, I mean surely you don't need to upload all of it right, obviously you're gunna edit some things out, right, right?

300 MS Points to whoever kills me the least in their videos

Detective

Fuck.
It's 11.56 am here in UK and I can't find a game at all using balanced search preference.

Really annoying because I've only just got the game and am trying to improve online but can't find any games....

Its really really sad.
Its such an amazing fucking game.
I literally can't play another fps game even though I have them.

Even with these servers issues I dropp several hours everyday in Halo 5. But not like before, even my friends, They stopped because of this fucking problem.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
First come first served.

Redeem code
VX9FW-3DGFD-KP4DM-MW2VC-TVDWZ

Redeem code

Karl2177

First come first served.

Redeem code

Redeem code
I know you love doing these giveaways, but do you mind posting what they are next time? I don't want to redeem a code for something that someone else might want more than me.

Fuchsdh

Reminds me that I'm generally anti-stuff these days and most of the Loot Crate things I could take or leave, but the Mister Chief plushy that came with the last one was pretty awesome. Still, I've got my Grunt plushy at least.

Also Frankie-related, if you want a wireless 360 Duke with Halo peep's signatures on it, here's your chance.

First come first served.

Redeem code

Redeem code

What were they?

Also, Im having hard times finding matches in FFA. I haven't been ranked in it for a long time, but I think I was high diamond or low Onyx that season.

FyreWulff

So, I wanted the H5+MCC One S, but they only had BF1 bundles left. BF1 came as a code.

If anyone wants to trade me across, BF1 for H5+MCC code, that'd be awesome. I'll even give you the one free month of EA Access code they included with it.

edit: i'll put a time limit of a week on this in case someone finds this post later

edit2: all codes claimed in trades

Sanjuro

So, I wanted the H5+MCC One S, but they only had BF1 bundles left. BF1 came as a code.

If anyone wants to trade me across, BF1 for H5+MCC code, that'd be awesome. I'll even give you the one free month of EA Access code they included with it.

edit: i'll put a time limit of a week on this in case someone finds this post later

I'd just check CDKeys. You might be able to get both games under $20.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I know you love doing these giveaways, but do you mind posting what they are next time? I don't want to redeem a code for something that someone else might want more than me.

NO!

Redeem code
FCC7G-G7TQH-HMJYG-7F4KH-9RX7Z
Redeem code
YP97X-JK4VV-G4XX2-MDQQY-RQK4Z

Ill trade you that ea access for mcc. ;)

(I dont have my extra copy.of h5 anymore :( so i i would have totally wanted bf1)

Watching EG make so many shitty plays with camo is really triggering me, bruhs.

Also, Lunchbox/Ninja struggling often in general.

EDIT: Man this series is so sloppy on both sides.

That CTF Coliseum game though. wow

Full credit to Allegiance, but man EG lost that series more than ALG winning it. Sooooooooooooooo many mistakes, screwing up really easy plays, just like... damn.

That Extermination on stream though? Good stuff.

Crosspost:

You guys like A Link to the Past right?

HyruleGIF.gif

For infection.

diehard

Fleer
4 wargames in a row against pre-made teams wearing tryhard helmets and won't core you. If you do this... fuuuuuuuuck you.

Why 343 hasn't done something about this is beyond stupid.

Detective

4 wargames in a row against pre-made teams wearing tryhard helmets and won't core you. If you do this... fuuuuuuuuck you.

Why 343 hasn't done something about this is beyond stupid.

343i thought by announcing the Achilles armor people would grind and keeps playing.keep people busy, Aka destiny like. Instead It made farmers.

No one is interested in being farmed or match against a team. People will just quit and lose interest in a game. A mode which was supposed to be for casual gamers has turned into a something else.

They could put a time limit when the 3 bases captured to destroy the core, Or you can't capture the other base before capturing your own. Or a fire team limit. They could do something. But the damage already done.

Random, but they have to change the Banshee in Halo 6. This shit is OP as all fack. Reach, Halo 4, Halo 5. Remove the infinite flips, and flip the balance switch. I don't know if anyone at 343 has noticed, but the "Banshee OP assfoolery" switch has been set to ON for 3 games now., despite people complaining about it since Reach.

Trup1aya

Happy Bday Halo 5!!!

What are you going to wish for when you blow out you candles?

• better servers
  • fix ghost melees
  • actual competitive settings for Esports
  • BTB pistol starts
  • all of the missing gametypes
  • an action sack refresh

Top Bottom