• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Spartan Companies Thread

shoreu

LTS is sitting at 28 members!

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/last%20true%20shooters

MsNVNpr.png

Damm tomorrow I might be getting my xbox one, I tried to hold it but I found a good sale and the forge news were TOO MUCH hnggg!

Warzone and forge* await MEEE

-* Not until December

JRod2100

Neo Member
I've submitted request to join the main GAF company. Looking for casual but competent people from the interwebs. Tag: JRod2100

Ape

Banned
Really surprised at the incredible response to companies. Way more people on GAF are interested that I would have thought.

JeffG

Really surprised at the incredible response to companies. Way more people on GAF are interested that I would have thought.

For me its because of warzone. I think if warzone didn't exist I would of skipped multiplayer

We still have plenty of room in Omega Black. ;)

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/omega%20black

It's a mature, 17+ group looking for halo Veterans who like to play seriously, but also have fun. We accept all time-zones, but our main core are central time-zone (we play all the time, however).

Would love some more Gaf brothers to join!

P.S. Our company challanges Team Frankie to a SWAT-OFF!!!

Sorry, that'll have to wait. We've currently been ordered with the arduous task of erecting a 300ft tall statue of Frankie!

"ALL GLORY TO FRANKIE."

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
343 seems pretty surprised too, if the comments surrounding a possible increase to company size are any indication :p

We knew people were going to dig it, but I don't think we expected this many well-populated Companies this fast. It's pretty awesome to see. <3

I've played and owned every Halo game day 1, but mostly campaign only. With warzone looking great and having played the Halo 5 beta, I'm ready to fully jump in to MP. Can anyone advise which of the clans (east coast preferably) would be best for me? I'm NOT ultra competitive, and don't have unlimited hours to play with the job and family. Just looking to play with a good, fun group who won't shit on me if I drop the flag.

Zenner

Team Handsome Dad description said:
We will instill fear and occasional lower back pain with our incredible ability to miss with all 108 rounds in the Battle Rifle.

In my timezone, and sounds like my skill level. Applied.

Ape

Banned
Can anyone help me with this?

I opened a req pack but it just kept loading, eventually it stopped however the items never populated. How can I see the items I have in my inventory from req packs?

Bsigg12

Can anyone help me with this?

I opened a req pack but it just kept loading, eventually it stopped however the items never populated. How can I see the items I have in my inventory from req packs?

We have to wait for Halo Waypoint to update again on the 26th which will open the ability to see what REQs we have. You could also go into the Spartan customization thing on Waypoint and see if there's anything else unlocked on there.

Ape

Banned
We have to wait for Halo Waypoint to update again on the 26th which will open the ability to see what REQs we have. You could also go into the Spartan customization thing on Waypoint and see if there's anything else unlocked on there.

Ok thanks, with the help of my friend I've been able to deduce that I've unlocked a helmet.

We've started another group for anyone interested.

Team 2nd Place.

Casual company with a some competitive people.

I've played and owned every Halo game day 1, but mostly campaign only. With warzone looking great and having played the Halo 5 beta, I'm ready to fully jump in to MP. Can anyone advise which of the clans (east coast preferably) would be best for me? I'm NOT ultra competitive, and don't have unlimited hours to play with the job and family. Just looking to play with a good, fun group who won't shit on me if I drop the flag.

LTS is a East Coast group. We seem to have a decent amount of new members as well.

Top Bottom