• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Anniversary |OT| It All Comes Full Circle

wwm0nkey

S1kkZ said:
i thought the skyrim issues werent linked to the install?
Nope its because the install, apparently if you clear your cache and install it to a USB it works fine though.

Try uninstalling it and playing the last level again.

darthbob

Tashi0106 said:
Sweet mother of god Battle Canyon is gorgeous. Holy shit

For a second you had me excited for a remake of Danger Canyon...then the sad reality set in...

Have fun exploring, find some Dolls!

S1kkZ

wwm0nkey said:
Nope its because the install, apparently if you clear your cache and install it to a USB it works fine though.

Try uninstalling it and playing the last level again.
will try it now. the game uses the hdd for caching (it says so when you load a level) even when you play from disc.

Wow, everyone here seems to have the game+maps... heh

I would have had it yesterday except USPS is apparently the worst mail company in the world. Their definition of overnight means 5 days apparently :(

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Nutter said:
Hang em High > Battle Canyon in terms of Beauty.

Battle Canyon > Every thing in terms of gameplay.

I'm hopping on Hang Em High now that you said that.

edit: Holy fuck nutter. Massive distraction outside of the map. So sick

Zeal

Banned
I'll totally stream this right now if there's no problem with doing it. After Bethesda came in and told me to shut down Skyrim because it was a few hours early, I have been like whatever.

Shit is ridiculous. It's a fuckin' videogame, not the papers on who killed JFK.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I'm sure this has been asked a million times, but is the pre-order exclusive campaign skull going to be on the disc, or unlocked via a DLC code, or...?

Tashi

Zeal said:
I'll totally stream this right now if there's no problem with doing it. After Bethesda came in and told me to shut down Skyrim because it was a few hours early, I have been like whatever.

Shit is ridiculous.

Yea that's why I asked here. I don't wanna step on any toes.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Zeal said:

Shit is ridiculous. It's a fuckin' videogame, not the papers on who killed JFK.

If you acquired the game legally and aren't profiting from the broadcast, there isn't much to say really.

Tashi

Tunavi said:
THERES THE GREEN LIGHT TASHI

Ok, I'm just running around the maps real quick and then I have to step out for a half hour or so. I'll let you know when I get back.

edit: I think I might a little launch montage if I get enough clips too like I did for the Defiant Map pack. That was fun.

Tunavi

Banned
Tashi0106 said:
Ok, I'm just running around the maps real quick and then I have to step out for a half hour or so. I'll let you know when I get back.

edit: I think I might a little launch montage if I get enough clips too like I did for the Defiant Map pack. That was fun.
damn tashi you tease :/

also yeah, that defiant trailer was really cool

Toddler

Tashi0106 said:

I volunteer to be fodder if you want to do any montages after launch.

Zeal

Banned
OuterWorldVoice said:
If you acquired the game legally and aren't profiting from the broadcast, there isn't much to say really.
To pirate a Halo game is worse than breaking every ten commandment. Thou art legal.

S1kkZ

played the last level again, this time from disc. the issue in the specific room is unchanged but the pop-ups in the areas before are gone (or happen a lot faster than from hdd).

Nutter

Tashi0106 said:

Hit me up, Ill be down for some games. :)

Though I just got Skyrim and MW3. hah.

Zeal

Banned
I'm really blown away at the quality of these terminal movies, man. The art, voice acting, lore, everything is just top notch this time around. They are also integrated in a way that is seemless and doesn't mess with the flow of the game. What I mean is that you believe they could actually exist within the context of the original story. 343 is rockin' this shit.

S1kkZ

Zeal said:
I'm really blown away at the quality of these terminal movies, man. The art, voice acting, lore, everything is just top notch this time around. They are also integrated in a way that is seemless and doesn't mess with the flow of the game. What I mean is that you believe they could actually exist within the context of the original story. 343 is rockin' this shit.
i agree. story of halo 4 should be interesting.

Would anyone with an early copy not immediately using their code for the AMP be willing to trade codes? I'd PM you my code no later than Tuesday, November 15, 0030 EST. Just throwin' it out there!

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
HiredN00bs said:
Would anyone with an early copy not immediately using their code for the AMP be willing to trade codes? I'd PM you my code no later than Tuesday, November 15, 0030 EST. Just throwin' it out there!
Check your PMs?

ElRenoRaven

LOL. Urk cracks me up. The chains must have come off cause you've actually been around more lately. Does the studio know you're loose?

Tashi

Anyone playing Anniversary Customs message: NYSTOFMIND23. Nutter and I need people to play with

darthbob

urk said:
CHECK YOUR PMS

Can we ALL check our PMs?!

I think we all saw twitter a few days ago. ;)

Hypertrooper said:
I'm finishing Assault on the Control room first. I'm nearly at the end.

Can you still do the glitch where you stay in the Pelican at the beginning, also, is it fucking epic?

GrizzNKev

Banned
And of course, I can't find the terminal on AotCR. I'm just stupid right? These things should be obvious with big flashing lights that say "PRESS THE BUTTON!"

I'd check my PMs but I think I'm having trouble finding where the PMs are on this got darned web site.

aasoncott

Zeal said:

Man, this makes me year. I'll pass this on to everyone at Sequence.

Zeal said:
Fantastic news! The terminals are my most anticipated aspect of Anniversary. Very happy to hear that they don't disappoint.

wwm0nkey

S1kkZ said:
played the last level again, this time from disc. the issue in the specific room is unchanged but the pop-ups in the areas before are gone (or happen a lot faster than from hdd).
Notice any changes in other areas at all?

Top Bottom