• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 21| Battle is the Great Redeemer | LIVE. DIE. RESPAWN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fracas

#fuckonami
4TPdC6Q.gif

MouldyK

Member of a message board posts in a thread and you point it out.

Okay.

I was actually surprised because it's the first time I have ever read something that he has been elsewhere without checking out where he been posting.

Thank you.

EDIT: Nice, i'm a Member now. Time to make a thought-provoking thread on that there Gaming Side to gain more relevance to the world of NeoGaf so I can be as great as Karl2177.

Tawpgun

I was actually surprised because it's the first time I have ever read something that he has been elsewhere without checking out where he been posting.

Thank you.

EDIT: Nice, i'm a Member now. Time to make a thought-provoking thread on that there Gaming Side to gain more relevance to the world of NeoGaf so I can be as great as Karl2177.

Karl is great.

He was the last component in a grand team that gave me my Prime Zealot Helm

-Ryn

Banned

Thank you.

Don't mind them. Some people just don't like fun.
<3

Tawpgun

Wonder what other Legendary Weapons they will have in the game,

Keyes Magnum - Halo 1 Pistol

Fist of Rukt - Tartarus grav hammer - has a range attack that pulls people into you.

Walshy's BR - Halo 2 button combos enabled

belushy

Banned
Wonder what other Legendary Weapons they will have in the game,

Keyes Magnum - Halo 1 Pistol

Fist of Rukt - Tartarus grav hammer - has a range attack that pulls people into you.

Walshy's BR - Halo 2 button combos enabled

Legendary Vehicle:

Sheila - Auto-pilot tank. Goes around the map racking up the kills. Indestructible.

Miranda Key's Shotgun and Pistol- Completely ineffective, but you look sick as shit doing a badass entrance with it while dual wielding them and spinning.

-Ryn

Banned
I wonder how a gametype where there was A.I on the map that did kill people no matter what team would be. Kinda like Battlefront games on some maps.

yeah that gif is kill the page for me too
That'd actually be pretty cool to introduce a game mode that had a neutral AI. Though what the objective of that gametype would be... not really sure.

jdouglas

My only gripe is the hitmarkers on grenades, because I just don't like the idea of grenading around the corner and just going in if you see the hit-markers.

RoKKeR

My only gripe is the hitmarkers on grenades, because I just don't like the idea of grenading around the corner and just going in if you see the hit-markers.

Yes, this needs to go. Pretty clear to see how pro players use grenades to just hit-marker farm essentially to fish out the enemy. Takes away a lot of the strategy and introduces spamming.

belushy

Banned
That'd actually be pretty cool to introduce a game mode that had a neutral AI. Though what the objective of that gametype would be... not really sure.

Seems so MMO/F2P though. Makes me think of the Horseless Headless Horseman from TF2.

In the Battlefront games (Star Wars btw) the Tusken Raiders were a neutral NPC team on one side of the map. This was in the Conquest mode (which is capture points like Domination from CoD and Territories from Halo) one of the points was in their base so you had to fight them and the opposing team.

I would want it in a different form. Maybe in Invasion or BTB.

I've said it numerous times, but Breakout looks great. Make it Pistol starts with BRs on the map and its golden. Add an objective too.

As for Crossfire, I still can't tell if those big buildings are forgable. Looking through the beta vidoc, you can see a different variant of the map, but I can't tell if the buildings were moved/deleted. Still, I am happy with the quality of forge pieces this time around. Nice aesthetic and a lot of different shapes, not just different sized cubes.

Karl2177

Thank you.

No one cares about me either, so I don't see why anyone would point out that someone else posted in another thread(even if it is a 343i employee).

-Ryn

Banned
In the Battlefront games (Star Wars btw) the Tusken Raiders were a neutral NPC team on one side of the map. This was in the Conquest mode (which is capture points like Domination from CoD and Territories from Halo) one of the points was in their base so you had to fight them and the opposing team.

I would want it in a different form. Maybe in Invasion or BTB.
Invasion could certainly work with it. Only question is what would the enemy be? I doubt it would be anything human since from a story perspective we have yet to actually fight any of our fellow peeps (at least in the games).

Invasion could certainly work with it. Only question is what would the enemy be? I doubt it would be anything human since from a story perspective we have yet to actually fight any of our fellow peeps (at least in the games).

The two things that immediately come to mind are Sentinels and Flood.

belushy

Banned

The two things that immediately come to mind are Sentinels and Flood.

Yeah, I was thinking flood or Promethean. Keep in mind they would be NPC, no way to actually play as them so we can go all out. Grunts, Brutes, Elites. Large Invasion map with Scarabs.

Yeah, I was thinking flood or Promethean. Keep in mind they would be NPC, no way to actually play as them so we can go all out. Grunts, Brutes, Elites. Large Invasion map with Scarabs.

Sentinels and Flood make the most sense to me because they are sort of automatic attack bots who don't really care who the target is. Jackals or Grunts or something might have some loyalty to one side or the other if we are looking at a game type like Invasion with Elites in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom