• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 21| Battle is the Great Redeemer | LIVE. DIE. RESPAWN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to join games four times. Twice I got into a game, twice I was sent to a Game Over screen. This isn't counting the Pillar of Autumn Ascension from earlier.

Game is still broken.

Anybody know if there's a way to get a refund for a physical copy? I really doubt Gamestop is going to refund me 3 weeks after I bought it, but I've been hoping the game would be fixed and I just don't see it happening.

Madness

Anybody know if there's a way to get a refund for a physical copy? I really doubt Gamestop is going to refund me 3 weeks after I bought it, but I've been hoping the game would be fixed and I just don't see it happening.

They were doing them first week, not sure about 3+ weeks now. I'm sure they're aware of the problems, but they'll probably ask why you kept it so long, and why you don't hold onto it for a bit longer. Then again, it's Manager discretion so you could try your luck.

Mix

How many people in here are interested in No Man's Sky? It's one of the only reasons I still have my PS4 still. Of course there are other games too, but it's what I'm hyped about right now.

MouldyK

Guys, I been away for a bit, but just now I saw my Halo MCC Poster falling off the wall slowly, it's hanging in there, but...

10563133_10202392937058906_2066945836626034183_n.jpg

...#HaloIsDad?

belushy

Banned
How many people in here are interested in No Man's Sky? It's one of the only reasons I still have my PS4 still. Of course there are other games too, but it's what I'm hyped about right now.

I don't think it will be for everyone, so don't know if it will be a very popular game, but I think it looks awesome and the exploration aspect looks pretty neat. I like how MP isn't a big focus. So when you finally see another player for the first time, it will probably be a neat experience.

They're are gonna have to focus on making the planets cool to explore, and not something that gets boring over time or a grind to get all the "currency" that was talked about in the GI info.

-Ryn

Banned
Whenever I think gaming seems to be going down hill, I remember the indie market. And Nintendo.

The Black Keys are amazing. Such conflicting feelings from this post.

Game just crashed and launched to destiny.

This game literally doesn't want me to play it.
What's worse is that it wants you to play Destiny. Ew.

I know, right?! Some goddamn variety. They should just stick a fucking unicorn and rainbow in Halo and call it a day.
I now want a Halo map based around a Hard Light aesthetic...
with rainbows

Weather effects make me go nuts. I love them in games. They're basically the unicorn of maps.

-Ryn

Banned
I AM SO HYPED FOR THAT SPACE ADVENTURE!!

Seriously I've been looking forward to that game since its announcement. It looks like the ultimate space game. Every time I think about the scale it's going for and being able to fly from the ground to out of the atmosphere with load screens I just get so excited. This game is going to be so wicked cool it'll make your eyes shoot rainbows and your butt will fart pure star dust.

I'm fascinated by the concept, but I'm dubious about how good a game it'll turn out to be. When I'm presented with a giant palette of options with no particularly compelling reason to go after one in particular, I tend to freeze up and do nothing :p

Welfare

Wait, is No Man's Sky a permanent PS4 exclusive, or just timed?

I'm fascinated by the concept, but I'm dubious about how good a game it'll turn out to be. When I'm presented with a giant palette of options with no particularly compelling reason to go after one in particular, I tend to freeze up and do nothing :p

Kinda sums up dragon age to me. Great game but I'm paralyzed with my inability to choose what to do.

heckfu

Banned
TRIED TO LOAD IT BACK UP AND FIND A MATCH BUT HOLY SHIT GOT DISCONNECTED FROM MY FIRST GAME GOOOOOOOOOOD GOD THIS IS REAL ISNT IT

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Ok that so far is the most offending bug, if the game tried to force me to play destiny I would refund it

I guaranteed this from happening by not buying Destiny
again. fuck why did i buy it on ps3

-Ryn

Banned
Speaking of blaine videos:

Headshot the pilot, headshot the passenger. awwwww yeeeeee
What is Halo?

This is Halo

10/10

So true. If it weren't for Halo I would never have bought an XB1.
Halo was and is THE reason I've gotten and will get an Xbox.
It's what made me jump from the Nintendo train (just in time too because I was thinking of getting a Wii at the time).

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
It really sucks to hear that.
Yeah, I'm honestly on the verge of selling my Xbox. My interest in gaming has plummeted, and I never turn it on for more than 20 minutes at a time. I'm getting Dragon Age tomorrow, though, and we'll see if that holds my interest. I'll hold onto the console for a while before making a decision, but it definitely feels pointless to have it now. Even when matchmaking works I only kind of enjoy it. Halo's fun, but so are lots of other things, lol. It's just hard for me to care right now. I haven't felt this way about games in years. It's weird.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Yeah, I'm honestly on the verge of selling my Xbox. My interest in gaming has plummeted, and I never turn it on for more than 20 minutes at a time. I'm getting Dragon Age tomorrow, though, and we'll see if that holds my interest. I'll hold onto the console for a while before making a decision, but it definitely feels pointless to have it now. Even when matchmaking works I only kind of enjoy it. Halo's fun, but so are lots of other things, lol. It's just hard for me to care right now. I haven't felt this way about games in years. It's weird.

You're in for a real treat with Dragon Age.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
You're in for a real treat with Dragon Age.
Yeah, it looks cool. I just can't imagine myself sitting down and devoting that much time to a game right now. It sounds cool, but a lot of games sound cool and I still find myself feeling like I'd rather be doing something else. I think I just need to accept my disinterest and stop trying for a while. If DA doesn't do it for me I'll probably box up my consoles indefinitely.

Played dragon age inquisition, it suffers from the new open world pointless shitons of sidequests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom