• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 21| Battle is the Great Redeemer | LIVE. DIE. RESPAWN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jem0208

That really sucks but it may have been some you know or close to you, pretty weird to break into a house and go for the xbone.
That's what I thought... Who the hell breaks in to place just to steal an Xbox??
This has not been verified and claims from 343 contradict what you're saying.
It's been verified by the many people who have played the damn game. And the gameplay footage we've seen.
Be sincere ADS apologists, which one looks more detriment to gameplay? which would you rather have?

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Keep it simple.

In the case of the AR I really don't like it. Not specifically because it covers the screen but because it looks kinda ugly and pointless. It's not even proper ADS from an aesthetic point of view. It has all the negatives and none of the benefits.

I actually quite like how it looks with the BR and the pistol. The DMR has a damn ugly scope though.

All of that said, they need to include some form of toggle.

Here's a thought, would the guys who are completely against this semi-faux ADS prefer not to have visible weapons at all? I mean some of the weapons are pretty big when just walking around. The sniper is huge.

WELP.

Guess I'm not gonna get to enjoy that new fixed MCC today or anytime soon....

Got back home to find I was robbed. As far as I can tell now the only thing missing is my Xbone and 2 controllers.

My 360, my TV, and even my Xbone Kinect are still here, strangely.

Fuckin sucks

Damn Plywood, when we told you get to an Xbone one, he wasn't fuckin' around

WELP.

Got back home to find I was robbed. As far as I can tell now the only thing missing is my Xbone and 2 controllers.

Fuckin sucks

If you still have your box, get the serial number and report it to the cops. Patrol Craigslist/pawn shops/Gamestop/etc and give them the serial number and your contact info (and police file # if you got it).

Really sorry that happened :- hope they get the bastard.

WELP.

Fuckin sucks
Holy shit that sucks!

If you still have your box, get the serial number and report it to the cops. Patrol Craigslist/pawn shops/Gamestop/etc and give them the serial number and your contact info (and police file # if you got it).

Really sorry that happened :- hope they get the bastard.

In addition to recording your serial number, you should always mark the device in some unique way, like writing your initials in a weird spot.

airplane.gif

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
first game gets to loading screen

tossed to match incomplete screen with connecting to game in corner

and stuck here.. have to force quit halo

great start

belushy

Banned
WELP.

Fuckin sucks

Sorry man that sucks :(

About 40 seconds to find a full TS match the second time.

EDIT: HItmarker beep from CE is gone.

EDIT2: This is definitely NOT a dedicated server. Extremely laggy.

...aaaaaannnndd the update is stuck at 1% forever. Masterful troll 343. I would go so far as to say it's #1th on my list of best all-time trolls.

EDIT:
Sorry to hear the bad news Tawp. Getting robbed sucks.

Removing hitmarker beep from CE was a mistake.

Just got into a good connection game.

what a joke then ._.

theres no way you effectively can tell if you hit more than just one bullet as the first hit will make the shield light for a few time
so basically you get no clue on weather the follow-up shots actually hit or not, all you know is your first bullet did

man all they had to do was to reduce the volume of the beep, the beep itself is needed and was imo only questioned by people that have played close to no CE and felt its annoying without realizing what actual information it holds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom