• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 23| Thruster is Love, Thruster is Life

Is it a bug that in Halo 2 there is no directional indication when you get hit? I haven't played Halo 2 in a long time so I don't remember, but I keep dying not even realizing when my shields are down.

Edit: And for the arbiter I guess there is not even a sound indication that your shields are low. :(

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I couldn't find that image, so I remade it.

kE8RIiz.png

sorry frankie. your hair is luscious though

-Ryn

Banned
Haha where'd you dredge that up from? Gotta do a nicer version if that some day...
Found it as one of the last images in a google search for Grenadiers post lol

Would love to see a revamped version of it.

tl:dr what the FUCK @ no H3 in Team Snipers.
Nice post Henery

343's playlist management has always left something to be desired...

We need scarab's in Halo 5 BTB. Would be epic.
Scarab CTF

Boom

I couldn't find that image, so I remade it.

sorry frankie. your hair is luscious though
It's glorious!

Found it as one of the last images in a google search for Grenadiers post lol

Would love to see a revamped version of it.

Nice post Henery

343's playlist management has always left something to be desired...

Scarab CTF

Boom

It's glorious!

Somebody posted this video a while back of a Halo 3 modded gametype: 2 bomb Scarab Assault.

Leyasu

Banned
...that's totally me voting for it. Halo 4 needs a few fans. Sorry about that I prefer it over anniversary and slow ass H3.

Have to agree. Halo 4s gameplay is pretty damn good. Its the added fluff that let's it down. Promethean vision, invisibility, boltshot etc.. After reading various forums, I never expected to find a single game. The halo 4 playlist is lively, and it gets a lot of votes in BTB.

Anything > halo 3! Now I know why I ditched it for cod mw in 2007.

Have to agree. Halo 4s gameplay is pretty damn good. Its the added fluff that let's it down. Promethean vision, invisibility, boltshot etc.. After reading various forums, I never expected to find a single game. The halo 4 playlist is lively, and it gets a lot of votes in BTB.

Anything > halo 3! Now I know why I ditched it for cod mw in 2007.

Yeah, Halo 3 was my first dedicated Halo outside of playing CE and 2 at my friend's house (religiously I might add). Once I played MW, it was all over haha.

Booshka

Ya'll make me sick. Halo 3 is terrible, but CoD is boring, repetitive, and shallow. CoD is also a major reason why 343 is pooping all over Halo mechanics with ADS and Sprint.

RBK

Banned
Halo 3 is the pinnacle of the series, but COD 4 just offered a different but very enjoyable MP experience at the time. The M16 with Stopping Power was unstoppable.

Played both for hours daily for 2 years until MW2's launch.

Top Bottom