• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 23| Thruster is Love, Thruster is Life

Madness

I looked at that picture a good 30 seconds before I noticed the MC was in it, LOL.

Continuing the theme of live action Halo commercials, not that big of a stretch is it?

Yeah I think it could be real as well. During the lead up to Halo 4, they talked a lot about why there were doing Forward Unto Dawn was because fans like live action Halo, they love the commercials. It makes sense they're filming a live action commercial now, so that it's ready in about 6-7ish months to hype up H5.

BOOMco is actually pretty rad. The darts alone are amazing. Have you seen them in action?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgLg5raWR2k

(ignore the XTREME TEENS)

The white kid needs some more XTREME imo

People complain about the Halo Megabloks not being Legos, but they're fun little building toys and worth what they cost. Megabloks seems more wiling to make weird custom pieces too, which can be pretty neat.

I'm going to build the fuck out of that Forerunner flying magijigger, and I'm really tempted to get that Needler and basically detail it like a model kit because I'm crazy.

The white kid needs some more XTREME imo

People complain about the Halo Megabloks not being Legos, but they're fun little building toys and worth what they cost. Megabloks seems more wiling to make weird custom pieces too, which can be pretty neat.

I'm going to build the fuck out of that Forerunner flying magijigger, and I'm really tempted to get that Needler and basically detail it like a model kit because I'm crazy.

Yeah he petered out pretty fast in the vid. KEEP THAT HYPE UP.

Megabloks has improved DRAMATICALLY over the years. And Lego would never do sets on an M Rated property. Too family friendly.

Yeah, the Phaeton is slick as hell. I also want that Vulture with Locke, and the Warthog with Arby and Chief.

Who's the dude in the hat over Locke's right shoulder?

Grip or set operator most likely. Someone's gotta work the smoke machine.

Madness

This means that Locke and Chief definitely interact at some point in the campaign. I'm not too up on the lore anymore. What's the Duty And Honor Above All Memorial/statue thing mean? Are those words significant?

This means that Locke and Chief definitely interact at some point in the campaign. I'm not too up on the lore anymore. What's the Duty And Honor Above All Memorial/statue thing mean? Are those words significant?

Nah. Some people thought it was the Voi Memorial, but that's completely different. Most likely something created to fit the narrative for the commercial.

Welfare

Maybe Chief is knocked down and Locke's about to shoot him dead, but then looks up at the statue and helps Chief up.

Halo 5 is a Buddy-Spartan game.

-Ryn

Banned
Not at 343.
tumblr_m8emfrqgHe1rwtr57o1_400.gif

TTUVAPOR

Banned
A poll on team beyond inspired me, "If Halo 5 fails, what Halo should be played competitively?"...one of the options was "quitting the franchise".

I agree. Let it die. Let Halo just die.

Booshka

A poll on team beyond inspired me, "If Halo 5 fails, what Halo should be played competitively?"...one of the options was "quitting the franchise".

I agree. Let it die. Let Halo just die.

Console FPS scene should just be Halo CE 1v1 and 2v2, Shadowrun 4v4's (6v6 is good too), play those forever.

Madness

The next time we communicate regarding the status of the upcoming CU, we will provide a definitive timeframe for its availability.

Cmon guys. Not even the next time we mention the status of the CU it will release, but we'll provide a timeframe of its availability. This means we might not see it until well into March.

Booshka

Cmon guys. Not even the next time we mention the status of the CU it will release, but we'll provide a timeframe of its availability. This means we might not see it until well into March.

That line is something else, holy shit this game is a saga.

Why is MCC going on sale if the CU doesn't even have a timetable for release?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Not really sure what your duties involve regularly but you should make a montage of the dev matches post launch to stretch the ol' editing muscles. Would love to see it ;)

I actually had a thought of making a Pro team montage. Those guys pull off some insane shit.

Top Bottom