• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 23| Thruster is Love, Thruster is Life

Ramirez

I'll let y'all in on a little secret. While the MCC still doesn't work as advertised, I came up with a little cross-website meta game to play. It's to amuse myself while holding my breath for the big fix.
Lean in a little closer, I'll whisper it in your ear...
I can cuss on the neogaf forums, but heaven forbid you get too bitter over at the forums, ahem, across the "way". So very sad. Seems I've taken to ending every post over there with "I'm sad"...but you know what? It's really code for: "Because fuck you, thats why".

And I giggle an evil little giggle to myself. And I feel $459.98 better! No I don't, I just feel dirty, which is almost as fun.

I'm sad >snerk<

u w0t m8

Impala26

She's talking about Gamefaqs.

Apparently juniors speak a language only other juniors can understand

DJ Gunner
(Today, 11:52 AM)

image.php

Umm... so that means you can translate for us then, yes?
lol

RdN

Frankie was playing TMCC at 8:30 AM Pacific..

Testing must be going on like crazy in order to release before February ends.

Uh oh, it's about to go down isn't it?

KJlOBiQ.png

I have no idea why I felt the need to contribute to this:
zln4aDN.png

..or why I felt like doing this:
rorriIn.png

Thanks everyone for corrupting my life.

1) newbie translation: I post at waypoint, and end each post with "I'm sad". It's my little in-joke as to what it really means.

2) I'll show you coloring! Soon....

3) I'm truely sad today, we lost a science fiction icon. Star Trek was a comfort and hope to me when I was 5 years old (stepfather issues). Everyone, live long and prosper.

Top Bottom