• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 23| Thruster is Love, Thruster is Life

Frankie should give Reclaimer Radio access codes to test out the new changes ;)

preview of using the non-legendary sword's ADS

Zl0yPCd.gif

Booshka

More Shadowrun bullshit, the Katana in Shadowrun can be paired with Smartlink for a Zoom ability. Absolutely worthless mechanic, yet 343 still decided to steal it.

Kappa

m23

So still no update on the update I guess huh. I've pretty much lost all interest to even play MCC, can they just let us play the Halo 5 beta until launch.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Step 1 to make me happy.

Make a good, functioning game

The end.
I'll let y'all in on a little secret. While the MCC still doesn't work as advertised, I came up with a little cross-website meta game to play. It's to amuse myself while holding my breath for the big fix.
Lean in a little closer, I'll whisper it in your ear...
I can cuss on the neogaf forums, but heaven forbid you get too bitter over at the forums, ahem, across the "way". So very sad. Seems I've taken to ending every post over there with "I'm sad"...but you know what? It's really code for: "Because fuck you, thats why".

And I giggle an evil little giggle to myself. And I feel $459.98 better! No I don't, I just feel dirty, which is almost as fun.

I'm sad >snerk<
6GOETR2.gif

Kibbles

So still no update on the update I guess huh. I've pretty much lost all interest to even play MCC, can they just let us play the Halo 5 beta until launch.
Agreed, lol.

So they did the sale too? Someone at work said they bought it cause it was on sale and I smh

What does that even mean?

Sound it out in front of a mirror.

Sure. Scientific studies had shown that there were increased survival rates in accidents in which the passenger's head slammed into an ass, so they sought to replicate this so-called "ass effect" with airbags.

It all makes sense now! I was so confused, I thought they were man-made boobs, but that doesn't make any sense, since we already have those.

Sure. Scientific studies had shown that there were increased survival rates in accidents in which the passenger's head slammed into an ass, so they sought to replicate this so-called "ass effect" with airbags.

The Booty Eating Renaissance is actually a commentary on the automotive safety industry.

Got a full refund for MCC. I had fun with the campaigns but the state of the games MP this long after launch is pathetic. Waste of 60 spacebucks and hard drive space.

Xbox customer support also has no idea what they are talking about. It's almost hilarious how uninformed they are about the games problems. According to them the problems are all solved, or I should contact 343 and they can use my account to refresh the servers and fix my problems. Lol.

Ramirez

Got a full refund for MCC. I had fun with the campaigns but the state of the games MP this long after launch is pathetic. Waste of 60 spacebucks and hard drive space.

Xbox customer support also has no idea what they are talking about. It's almost hilarious how uninformed they are about the games problems. According to them the problems are all solved, or I should contact 343 and they can use my account to refresh the servers and fix my problems. Lol.

Ah, so all they have to do is refresh the accounts! Problem solved, cancel the next 10 patches.

Top Bottom