• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 23| Thruster is Love, Thruster is Life

HTupolev

C80kV2x.gif
The inspiration for CLOP?

Ghazi

Unfortunately we'll have to wait a while, for a lot of players to download the update. A good run at matchmaking to see if it's improved would probably be tomorrow evening or afternoon. Most players are probably on during the weekend.

Finaj

Frankie: "Remember you'll see some weirdness tonight and tomorrow as the patch and server side stuff rolls out to multiple users, who will be mismatched for many hours."

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
If you're having trouble getting the title to update, give your Xbox One a hard reset. That will usually force it to take the download.

TCKaos

343 making me take out my Xenoverse disc.

Better be worth it.

How is that going for you? I've got to level 72 and my training with Goku has been pretty cool. Game has actually been a great deal of fun for me and my friends, which was a pleasant surprise. Glad to finally have a good game for what was probably one of the most influential things of my childhood.

Welfare

How is that going for you? I've got to level 72 and my training with Goku has been pretty cool. Game has actually been a great deal of fun for me and my friends, which was a pleasant surprise. Glad to finally have a good game for what was probably one of the most influential things of my childhood.

Very fun game. Still haven't been in an online match yet.

New search lore

yHzIK2T.png

Isn't that Reach? Hmmmm

I like Halo 3s gameplay/battle rifle the most. Feels the best, looks the best, sounds the best.

I think it was fairly balanced versus the very long range rifles (VLRR) too. You could descope or plink a guy with a VLRR but you weren't going to win. Especially if the guy with the VLRR could shoot worth a damn. But you could suppress and/or force him to relocate to punish his mistakes of missing and being spotted.

The inspiration for CLOP?

My old has been ass had to look that up...I remain impressed that the word and abbreviation polarised so hard.

Top Definition
clop
To masturbate. Often used by bronies.
Brony 1: Dude, I just caught George clopping to Fluttershy!
Brony 2: Fluttershy?! Man, that's just wrong!

C.L.O.P.
Acronym-(Car Load Of Pussy: CLOP -pronounced as one word) used to describe a vehicle of some sort near loaded with fair to very attractive females on the prowl. Used to save conversation time with the intention of getting everyone eyes on..
Hey Jaybird, look at that C.L.O.P.

I know you're joking with the first definition but my feeble man brain is still visualising the C.L.O.P. latter, in an endless loop.

Weird. BTB is 7v7 now. Hey look Stick with It unlocked. Alright, time to test out a match.

Annnnd, get thrown into the match by myself. Not off to a good start.

RdN

Got into a match in less than 30 seconds.

Unfortunately, it was an absurd amount of lag. Seems like dedicated servers are still iffy.

Got into a match in less than 30 seconds.

Unfortunately, it was an absurd amount of lag. Seems like dedicated servers are still iffy.

I hope we see some feedback or updates post this CU specifically detailing or changing the dedis system. I dream of selecting Australia only dedis in a full party in MCC.

Haruko

Just got an email for "Halo Community Feedback Program: New Survey (Early March 2015)"

Will fill it out in the morning

edit: sorry, little behind and missed someone mention this amidst the patch posts

RdN

Got a Snipers match which ended prematurely when the score was 17-7, less than 3 minutes in.

BTW, Vertigo (Halo 4) is a terrible map for Team Snipers.

Nowise10

Found even matches twice, within about 15 seconds of hitting the search button. Halo 2 also didn't seem laggy, and my shots seem to register. In my second match of Halo 3, when the game started the enemy team was missing someone, and they had no name in the spot. So im not sure what to make of that?

I dig the new menu backgrounds, and the polishing of the UI!

dwells

Wait, wait, wait:

Let us know about your experience, and check back for details as the team continues work on next month’s content update.
We're not getting another update until NEXT MONTH?! Things as simple as ranks so you can have a decent competitive game aren't happening until Apeil at the earliest?

For the love of everything, somebody tell me that was a typo.

Madness

Let us know about your experience, and check back for details as the team continues work on next month’s content update.

What is in next month's content update? Either way it sucks because I have zero interest to put the disc in and play.

jem0208

Wait, wait, wait:

We're not getting another update until NEXT MONTH?! Things as simple as ranks so you can have a decent competitive game aren't happening until Apeil at the earliest?

Would ranks be something they consider a content update?

That's more like just playlist update, which they do quite often separately from the large patches.

Wait, wait, wait:

Don't they term smaller updates something else? I wouldn't assume no other smaller updates in between, just the next Content Update in name/scale is for April.

I'm so jealous of you Americans and Europeans, being in Asia means the Xbox One install base is so freaking small that I doubt I'll be playing Halo that often. Heck Titanfall only has around 150 in Attrition on Asian servers.

gee, I sure wish my bone would stop having a heart attack every time it tries to download a MCC update

annnnd it's stuck at updating, I hate this thing so much.....

Welfare

I'm so jealous of you Americans and Europeans, being in Asia means the Xbox One install base is so freaking small that I doubt I'll be playing Halo that often. Heck Titanfall only has around 150 in Attrition on Asian servers.

That's still 12 full games. 12 more than you could get in MCC

Damn that is tiny

Booshka

Time to hop on that Chinese Call of Duty.

dwells

First match of Halo 2 was a laggy mess full of teleporting players and sniper bloodshots. Hit detection was simply bad instead of terrible, so I guess that's something, right?

Edit: Just got into game two. 3 vs. 4 on Lockout BRs. Never change, MCC.

Top Bottom