• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 23| Thruster is Love, Thruster is Life

Madness

Um, so I'm actually watching and now it's downtime? No wonder I can't get into this stuff.

They had issues with the getting this second game on Beaver Creek started. This is MCC after all lol. Snipedown was pretty bad this last match. 1-1 right now, third match about to start.

singhr1

They had issues with the getting this second game on Beaver Creek started. This is MCC after all lol. Snipedown was pretty bad this last match. 1-1 right now, third match about to start.

Probably because host switching caused issues between which HCS player would take host, gametype settings, etc. Game 3 starting much faster

-Ryn

Banned
approval-reaction-gif.gif

Madness

It's a fuckin' promo event. Who cares? fuckin' kids.

Haha, yeah, just a friendly match for fans/viewers to see. Just saying, you could hear Roy and his team on their stream. Didn't seem happy or enjoy that. Snipedown tweeted to Quinn right now pretty salty as well.

Did the HCS pros just join up online?

Yeah, it was the 343 Pros with 1 having host all in same room, and the rest joined online. Not sure if it makes a difference. Someone like Fyre would know.

It's a fuckin' promo event. Who cares? fuckin' kids.

They're all extremely competitive. The 343 pro team are their friends and promo event or not, there is going to be bragging rights. It could be guys playing basketball in the park, the same would happen.

Quad host is a huge advantage. Of course they're not going to enjoy getting massively shit on by a team with quad host.

Let's not act like this is something out of the ordinary. They're not robots.

singhr1

Haha, yeah, just a friendly match for fans/viewers to see. Just saying, you could hear Roy and his team on their stream. Didn't seem happy or enjoy that. Snipedown tweeted to Quinn right now pretty salty as well.

He suggested playing one game of each halo game, H1, H2C, H3, H4, and H2A. Brav replied and said "we must do this! fantastic idea. have always wanted to do something similar. will work on this :)"

Yeah, it was the 343 Pros with 1 having host all in same room, and the rest joined online. Not sure if it makes a difference. Someone like Fyre would know.

Would definitely make a difference if one of the 343 team had host. Off host xbox has to send info to host for verification. If that host is in the same room the data has minimal distance to travel. All star player could be thousands of miles away from the host.

The show was a good idea by 343 but they should have figured a way to have it played on a neutral dedicated server.

belushy

Banned
For some reason I'm not excited for H5 campaign at the moment... I don't think h4 soured me that bad on campaign, since I didn't really hate it that much.

Reclaimer Radio 1: "How will I get my 1080p ODST fix now?"

ODST announced for MCC.

Reclaimer Radio 5: "Yeah, we're going to be putting a lot more emphasis on social justice."

Halo 5 ARG is on Tumblr.

Wahrer is actually part Halo Bible confirmed

Top Bottom