• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 23| Thruster is Love, Thruster is Life

Ghazi

Note that Locke is also throwing that stuff out left and right, and I suggested that he had some kind of exponentially reduced cooldown time on his thrusters. Even though H5G Spartans may be capable of some of that stuff, it's bottlenecked by the amount of time they have to wait between actions.

It's a trailer to show off cool looking dude doing badass things very quickly™. Game will be nothing of that speed for sure. They could've easily just made the exact same thing for Chief. Sorry.

3e3.jpg

Amazing Mic

Neo Member
Came home from a business trip, saw Doubles was replaced with Swat. Can't believe 2v2 isn't a fixed playlist.

Fastest search times, better/closer games in dubs. Always has been. If I want to play for blood, I don't have to search with randoms and I don't have to play with a squad of TeamBeyond ragers that constantly say things like "addy" that I'm too old to understand.

I play 10 times as much Halo doubles than anything else- I wonder where on the road I became so different than what 343's stats say the typical Halo player is. Even if the doubles population sucks (I don't know)- it doesn't even NEED a big pop to work.

I've been playing CE (both TS and the CE 2v2 list) a bit and haven't seen the stuttering...

This is a clip from 4/3/15 from my 2v2 partner Vash; it's pretty similar to what I am seeing:
http://xboxclips.com/VMVash+v2/e5d419c6-b892-4293-a7be-cd321eed377b

I believe you when you talk about it, but it's not from what I can tell a widespread issue. I'm sorry it's affecting you, whatever is causing it. I hope it can be identified/fixed :(
Did Vash play on XBC?
I'm crossing my appendages for an F-Zero Wii U reveal at E3. All my appendages.
lol glhf

Good lord, how frightening?
And glhf is good luck have fun. At least in CSGO

I say it because Nintendo knows how to break our hearts. Hoping for a new F-Zero before I die seems like the best bet imo lol, but even that you can't be too sure. Could walk outside and get hit by an asteroid before Nintendo realizes the potential of a 60fps, HD, online multiplayer with lobbies and other basic online features from 10 years ago for a new F-Zero game.

Same thing with Halo and a Custom Games Browser or Optimatch toggles. What's it going to take for that to be in a Halo game, a completely dead franchise with a new dev experimenting with ideas never seen in a Halo before? Sad life, just hope for the best and glhf ;b

EDIT:
Burrrn

I'm not actually in high school though. Although if that's the joke then... Well you tried.
Dayumm son, jem putting in that work.

Nowise10

Forge maps in Halo 5 are pretty ugly. I feel like its still just the bare minimum of what they could actually do. No one like playing on completely grey maps. Or completely tan.

jem0208

Yeah, this was perhaps unwise.

I'm going to take the high road here and not participate in this.

Still, the ignore list grows. Shame I have to bother with that in here.

Fotos

Dammit, SWAT is out?

Welp, that's the end of studying.

you don't need to study for highschool

Burrrn

I'm not actually in high school though. Although if that's the joke then... Well you tried.

Based on the level of intelligence in your posts I was going to say elementary school, but I thought I'd give you the benefit of the doubt.

I'm going to take the high road here and just stop bothering.

Someone should make a peace symbol that incorporates a halo ring.

Nowise10

I'm going to take the high road here and not participate in this.

Still, the ignore list grows. Shame I have to bother with that in here.

I've almost quit gaf like 5 times from the people on this site if it makes you feel any better.

jem0208

I've almost quit gaf like 5 times from the people on this site if it makes you feel any better.
Oh I'm fine, honestly couldn't care less.

It's the internet. If someone says something stupid, I ignore them. Why sweat the small stuff?

On that note, I hate you all. You all make me sick.

Like Gringo says, the ignore list is there for people who add nothing of value.

That said, screw you guys I'm leaving.

Haruko

Did Vash play on XBC?

Not sure. I'll ask him.

His tag used to be just "VMVash" but he lost it at some point back in the Halo 2 era in the days when lapsing a Gold account meant you lost it (no Silver tier to fall back on).

EDIT: he played briefly; some CE and also some Halo 2 after the servers shut down

gAg CruSh3r

It's the internet. If someone says something stupid, I ignore them. Why sweat the small stuff?

On that note, I hate you all. You all make me sick.

But what about all the good times we had on MCC team slayer.

Only the one time we played together a hour ago. haha Narrows FTW!

Top Bottom