• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT10| The Calm Before The Storm

Fracas

#fuckonami
Frank's 50? Not even joking, I thought he was in his like mid 30s.

Then again, I suck at gauging ages.

Regardless, happy birthday!

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
Frank is not 50. I think someone is just starting rumors. It is his birthday on the east coast though.

Homeboyd

Frankie, how would you rank your life from ages 1-50, on a scale of 1-50?

---

More from that thread:
We were talking about the skill based ranking. I made that clear, I was talking to him about the 1 to 50 in Halo 3 and how we still do not know how it will be translated to Halo 4. I told him that the game was coming out in less than a month and we don't have any real information about it. He then went on to tell me that Saturday they are releasing a video about all of multi-player and I asked if it included those ranks we don't know about and he said yes.

Heed Ellis' warning however.

Oozer3993

Congratulations on finally getting your 50, Franklez!

Edit: Dammit. I was so proud of this joke too. 50 sounded too old for him anyway.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Frank is not 50. I think someone is just starting rumors. It is his birthday on the east coast though.
I was gonna say, wow, he looks damn good for his age.

But now I'm not gonna say that. Happy birthday Frankie! :p

hey david I know you're in this thread so what the fuck, you guys?

I don't mean to step on toes here. I know you are entitled to have and express your opinions, but David is taking time out of his schedule to be active in this thread. I'm not saying that you should be "Team Slrp" or whatever asinine categorization HaloGAF has created lately, but just don't harass a man who is going out of his way to offer clarification when he's not obligated to do so.

Computron

Congratulations on finally getting your 50, Franklez!

I'm surprised someone didn't come up with something like this sooner.

Lurkers be dumb.

ATM the rate is currently a click a minute (Was also implemented like 15 minutes late), lol.
Thanks for the idea Karl.

Come to think of it, it doesn't seem like we know that much about HaloGAF readers. I suspect at least a third of people are not from north america though.

Correct me if I am wrong, but is it possible to track detailed analytics with just an embedded images only, or does the client have to visit a specific website for detailed info like region and browser/UserAgent to be recorded?

Also, this could be fun to use for trolling/countdown-timers/other-GIF-Whatnot.
^Hell, even Juices could get in on that because its apparently IE6 compatible!

I don't mean to step on toes here. I know you are entitled to have and express your opinions, but David is taking time out of his schedule to be active in this thread. I'm not saying that you should be "Team Slrp" or whatever asinine categorization HaloGAF has created lately, but just don't harass a man who is going out of his way to offer clarification when he's not obligated to do so.

I wouldn't have addressed david if I didn't know he was in the thread, which is why i said that. I'm not "harassing" him. I asked a question in an admittedly rude way, but that's probably because i'm a little confused as to why my limited edition doesn't come with a thing that a lesser thing comes with.

Homeboyd

Dude's getting feisty in that rank thread now. Guess I'll stop quoting.

So how old is Frankie really?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU SON OF A BITCH!

too strong?

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
I wouldn't have addressed david if I didn't know he was in the thread, which is why i said that. I'm not "harassing" him. I asked a question in an admittedly rude way, but that's probably because i'm a little confused as to why my limited edition doesn't come with a thing that a lesser thing comes with.

No need to be rude though, as I'm sure you realise.

Forge dudes are just getting Forge news, just need to to wait and be patient. We've had consistent info blasts for weeks now. They'll get around to it for sure.

Stupid content-packed game.

senador

Banned
Frank is 43, or 42 if he jumped the gun. He said his age in the interview I did with him.

Frank said:
Oh my god, I do not have a good time on that map at all. Its definitely one my weak points. When maps have a lot of verticality my 42-year-old twitch reflexes get killed. Its like most of the maps set on obviously an alien world. Its overgrown and in ruins. Actually its funny, a lot of the maps that we have in Halo 4 are very new, sterile, clean spaces because its this living Forerunner world so this is one of the rare instances were you are going to things that are really overgrown and sort of decrepit.

Frank said:
Again I’m 42 and often we’ll go play MLG players and I think they expect because I work on the game that I’m going to be good, not great, but at least good, and they’re very pleasantly surprised when they absolutely destroy me.

Go check out the interview if you haven't, its pretty good.

Sorry for giving out your personal information Frank, but it was a good way to plug the interview again. :p

Computron

I um... uh. You're welcome? (I have no idea how I spawned the idea in your head, but whatevs).

Combination of listening to this last RoosterTeeth podcast (Gavin started talking about collecting stats), boredom, curiosity and
For the record I think that has tricked a total of like 5 people. Ever.
:p

Frank is 43, or 42 if he jumped the gun. He said his age in the interview I did with him.

LOL rumors...

So its actually his birthday though?

Perfectly reasonable to be confused about that. I shouldn't have used the word harass.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Thing is, I don't even look good for 50.
Let's follow Conan O'Brien's rating system: You look good for 38, you look underwhelming for 77, you look passable for 2, and you look amazing for 19.

happybirthday.gif

Top Bottom