• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT10| The Calm Before The Storm

Ramirez

Duncan, at about 3:35 you get to the enemy base and walk right past their Mantis, and then go off the man cannon instead. I've seldom been more disappointed with anyone in my entire life.

I felt the same way, lol.

I wish they would put CTF on Ragnarok, would love to see how it plays out...

I used the Mantis a ton in a video we recorded earlier, but the sound dropped out on that recording and it had weird video issues.

There was also a signed Sparth book on the line for this match, so I skipped the death trap mech and just went for kills.

Ryaaan14

Banned
I used the Mantis a ton in a video we recorded earlier, but the sound dropped out on that recording and it had weird video issues.

There was also a signed Sparth book on the line for this match, so I skipped the death trap mech and just went for kills.
Excellent, so a perfect Ryaaan14 vehicle.

feel

Feliz Cumpleaños Señor Francisco O'Coño (legit translation of your name)

Duncan, at about 3:35 you get to the enemy base and walk right past their Mantis, and then go off the man cannon instead. I've seldom been more disappointed with anyone in my entire life.
haha

DMR seemed like it had a lot of range on that map. Not a big fan of that.

I had a look at the IGN video of Valhalla and the range even on the BR was almost too impressive. At the beginning the guy is bring people on mid hill from just in front of his base. Its defiantly going to feel different playing Valhalla compared to h3. I just hope that the changes play better. Maybe 4v4 will work better for it compared to h3 where it was 5v5 in team slayer.

No Assault?
No good CTF gametype?

Maybe 1-flag will be in the game. Who knows...

Right now, we have these confirmed gametypes (if I missed any, please correct me):
-(Infinity) Slayer
-CTF
-Odball
-Dominion
-Regicide
-Grifball (lol)
-Infection (lol)

If there are no extra gametypes to be revealed, I think this is the first Halo that actually has less gametypes than it's predecessor...

Maybe 1-flag will be in the game. Who knows...

Right now, we have these confirmed gametypes (if I missed any, please correct me):
-(Infinity) Slayer
-CTF
-Odball
-Dominion
-Regicide
-Grifball (lol)
-Infection (lol)

If there are no extra gametypes to be revealed, I think this is the first Halo that actually has less gametypes than it's predecessor...

I hope dominion gets its own playlist.

feel

Some idiot police officers on motorcycles thought it would be cool to unload a shotgun round into the air, at fuckin 4.00am, right as they passed by my house startling the crap out of me. It's now 5.35am and I'm still failing to fall back asleep! Hey at least I'm up for FUD episode 2!

IHaveIce

Banned
Just read the Reddit responses .. this is a bummer.

Another medium t large map? no other new vehicle for mp? another gametype with controlling points of the map? No Forge surprises ?

This is really disappointing, sorry I know Halo 4 runs on an old hardware and the boundaries are limited, especially after this new glorious graphics.

I will do an Overdoziz and say: I would give one season of Spartan Ops for most of the MP stuff that is missing.

Second Episode will be watched right now.

Omni

Hahaha

55320149.png

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Outside of the OMG FRANKIE, this episode was way better then the first episode.

His name is Hamish Beamish. Ended up aboard a transport headed to the colony where Corbulo was established, with no Cryochamber. To stay alive, he kept himself busy by going insane and kept himself warm by shaving hair from frozen colonists and burning it. He started as a young man with high hopes. This is what he became.

TheOddOne

His name is Hamish Beamish. Ended up aboard a transport headed to the colony where Corbulo was established, with no Cryochamber. To stay alive, he kept himself busy by going insane and kept himself warm by shaving hair from frozen colonists and burning it. He started as a young man with high hopes. This is what he became.
lol.gif

Top Bottom