• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT10| The Calm Before The Storm

The flow of the game on Ragnorok looks surprisingly similar to Halo 3 which is good. We'll see if that holds up when people get better though. Could get a little more campy with all the ranged weapons. Sprint helps, though.

And yea, that sniper looks like it belongs in fallout/bioshock. This game isn't the future as seen from the 50's, dudes! I can live with it though.

Toddler

Libras in the house! Happy Birthday!

Just Now catching wind of the leaks. I wasn't aware The game came on 2 discs. Or are the pics im seeing of the LE?

Canty Birthday, my friend! May your head always so gloriously reflect those who surround and adore you...

The true meaning of #SpaceMop now revealed...

It was so hard to keep from laughing while watching them film the whole cafeteria scene from just above. Absolutely brilliant.

Really enjoyed this episode, and CAN'T WAIT for the next one... FuD Ep 3: The Ship Hits the Fan. (I think I've found a new HBO headline...)

I am the meaning of life.

This makes so much more sense now.

Akai__

Happy birthday Frankie. Thanks for everything you've done so far, for us Halo nerds.

PS: Your appearance at FuD was great. Made me smile. :)

Shadders

Happy Birthday Frankie almost forgot to say it.

And.. there was an AMA on Reddit and no one asked for the Skill Ranking system? da fuq

Did he actually give us any new info in the AMA? Other than Assault being out (which seems odd to me), could he be lying?

Some war games info regarding Assault and a new unnanounced gametype from reddit:

Assault gametype is not coming back, also there's a new gametype (can't remember the name) where you have to control certain points of the map similar to territories (more info tomorrow).

ZalinKrow

Happy birthday Frankie :]

And hot damn, lots of stuff happening recently. New FUD episode today (which was excellent), it's Frankie's birthday, Duncan's sweet Ragnarok footage (and other gems from the NYCC group) and Sotto finally posted yesterday! Not bad Halogaf, not bad.

Also, the hype still hurts. This game, man.

feel

iAHV0tm2XNWkF.jpg

Shadders

Some war games info regarding Assault and a new unnanounced gametype from reddit:

Assault gametype is not coming back, also there's a new gametype (can't remember the name) where you have to control certain points of the map similar to territories (more info tomorrow).

That's not unannounced. That's Dominion.

IHaveIce

Banned
Did he actually give us any new info in the AMA? Other than Assault being out (which seems odd to me), could he be lying?

I agree. After reading I can't believe him, maybe he is just excited and didn't have the time( I would understand that) but he got no hard questions and answered them without much information.

We will see if he uploads videos

Beckx

Final edited piece is edited together differently.

So Frankie, on a scale of 1 to collapsing in a pile of quivering goo, how nervous were you?

(I haven't seen this yet, so this isn't a reflection of the show, just that based on the extreme "pre-game jitters" I get before presentations and such I can only imagine how I'd feel in that situation.)

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
So Frankie, on a scale of 1 to collapsing in a pile of quivering goo, how nervous were you?

(I haven't seen this yet, so this isn't a reflection of the show, just that based on the extreme "pre-game jitters" I get before presentations and such I can only imagine how I'd feel in that situation.)

I wasn't nervous at all because I had no idea it was happening. They sprung it on me as a "surprise" and by the time I realized what was going on, it was done. But now I am the best actor of all time. It was my Stan Lee moment.

Beckx

I wasn't nervous at all because I had no idea it was happening. They sprung it on me as a "surprise" and by the time I realized what was going on, it was done. But now I am the best actor of all time. It was my Stan Lee moment.

Oh, that's fantastic. I was picturing having to sit around the set waiting for cameras to roll and such.

Very cool, looking forward to watching this tonight.

Talents

Banned
God dammit this is annoying, I can't watch FuD because my browsers sucks. FireFox keeps crashing after like 2 minutes and chrome just isn't playing youtube videos. Anyone have a fix?

Raide

Hi Frankie, What are the plans going forward with Forge and testing/adding Forge Content to Halo 4? Also, any plans for Forge Updates down the line i.e.. content wise or is everything pretty much locked in?

God dammit this is annoying, I can't watch FuD because my browsers sucks. FireFox keeps crashing after like 2 minutes and chrome just isn't playing youtube videos. Anyone have a fix?

watch it on your xbox with halo waypoint.

or install silverlight (lol) and watch it on halowaypoint.com

Tawpgun

Jesus Christ its almost Saturday. Question to NYCC GAF.

How early are you guys up? I get into NYC at 5 am and need to kill time until the show opens up.

Just about to finish up the Fall of Reach. What is the next book to tackle? I think I'm going to skip The Flood since it's just a retelling of CE. So it looks like First Strike? Is that correct?
Yep. The flood isn't bad though; it does add some interesting things to the story.

Happy birthday Frankie :]

And hot damn, lots of stuff happening recently. New FUD episode today (which was excellent), it's Frankie's birthday, Duncan's sweet Ragnarok footage (and other gems from the NYCC group) and Sotto finally posted yesterday! Not bad Halogaf, not bad.

Also, the hype still hurts. This game, man.

Actually, Sotto posting would be considered as the kiss of death for this forum.

Top Bottom