• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT10| The Calm Before The Storm

malfcn

Fucking spoilers.

4Nukk.gif

Redford

aka Cabbie
Looks like the Suppressor got a little buff (I'm still catching up with all this). Might actually give it a thorough try.

I agree. I'm getting a little worried that we won't end up seeing one. The slayer pro reveal was exciting though. I wish it was 2 frag start instead of 1.

For the final build how powerful are the nades compared to Reach?

feel

Completely OT, but man, I love GAF GIF makers.

http://i.minus.com/iIPoxId1bxw9h.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
haha I was checking out that video yesterday, that uppercut was a thing of beauty

The gaf thread is superb too, that Street fighter Vs screen shop lmao

Killer

Banned
Certain leakers who 'doth protest too much' will instead try to claim they bought their copy for "Mom and Pop shops."

I'll believe them if it was 2 weeks before launch. Not A WHOLE MONTH!

I'm also curious about the ranking system. I doubt we will see it in these leaks since it requires online play.

DMR or BR in slayer pro? What was your favorite?

Did you play impact the premade map?

Did Duncan manage to snag me a poster? Thanks Duncan!

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
DMR or BR in slayer pro? What was your favorite?

Did you play impact the premade map?

Did Duncan manage to snag me a poster? Thanks Duncan!

Loved them both honestly. Pretty even. I was groovin with the BR today more so than the DMR but I did manage an Overkill with the DMR.

Yes.

Yes

Pop

The air taste much cleaner in here now. Look at all this room I got now to move around.

--------------------------------------------------------

H4 is looking great! I hope multiplayer looks exactly like campaign in terms of visuals.

Loved them both honestly. Pretty even. I was groovin with the BR today more so than the DMR but I did manage an Overkill with the DMR.
Well now I'm not sure if anything you say is true. Haha just kidding. You think mlg will allow both or settle on one?
Thoughts on the map? Framerate problems? Was it like playing a forge map or a vanilla map?

Thanks Duncan!!!!
The air taste much cleaner in here now
Agreed! Lets hope it stays that way!

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Well now I'm not sure if anything you say is true. Haha just kidding. You think mlg will allow both or settle on one?

Thoughts on the map? Framerate problems? Was it like playing a forge map or a vanilla map?

Thanks Duncan!!!!

Don't know, not sure if I care. MLG should allow all main rifles.

Don't know what I can say so all I'll say is that I was very pleasantly suprised by how it played.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I got a message from some random person on XBL tonight. I'm scared to read it. :-(

Edit : In other news, I'm still pretty ecstatic to hear about Slayer Pro. <3

so Tashi when you were in forge, did you see the full list of vehicles? I know there are no new ones but were there any returning ones we haven't seen? Falcon? Revenant? Spectre? Chopper?

Top Bottom