• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT10| The Calm Before The Storm

I know, it got me pumped.

Ok for real though, let's cut the political talk. There's a thread for that. I apologize

Let's just argue starting weapons in here or some shit lol
Why did you miss the Mantis with the Railgun?
Has it been confirmed that the Carbine got the nerf?
Dax played pretty well with the Carbine. I would say no. He can comment on that with much more detail because I had only used the Carbine when I killed him and picked his one up. (It's pretty fast but I am taking the Light Rifle and DMR over the Carbine)

romney just spews out bullshit buzzwords 24/7.

he never actually mentions how he's going to create all these magical fucking jobs from jobland.

Jobland you say?
oh-get-a-job-charlie-day.jpg

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I keep seeing people complain on here how they've nerfed it or something.

I don't know. I do know though that if you asked me to rank the main starting rifles at this moment, I would probably rank it towards the bottom. But that's personal preference. I was never that good with the carbine.

Also, while playing there were some games where I was just more on with certain guns than others. I can't really explain it but sometimes it's good to mix up starting weapons and certainly the carbine is a viable weapon.

heckfu

Banned
SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT POLITICS IN THIS THREAD

We decided this a couple days ago. Talk about Halo, hell get Big Show in here...he can at least make an educated argument rather than spouting what their parents told them.

We decided this a couple days ago. Talk about Halo, hell get Big Show in here...he can at least make an educated argument rather than spouting what their parents told them.

Thank you, I'm sick of all the off-topic crap too. Between NFL and politics this thread would be half the number of pages it has in total now.

We'd be on OT6 instead of OT10 ;)

Gui_PT

Let's have a debate on whether heckfu should leave this place or not.

Politics are related to Halo because we get Halo armor. Hahaha.

I think it's kind of inevitable at this time of year. Also, Heckfu if we go to the midnight launch you know I'll be talking about Romney the whole time. /stealth edit

G17

Gui_PT

I'm opening the floor for the heckfu debate. What should we do with him?

We must discover how much he weighs. If he weighs the same as a duck, he'll float on water. If he floats, he's made of wood.

If he's made of wood, he's a Witch because witches are also made of wood.

If he's a witch, burn him!

Nazgul11

Fantastic montage, Nagzul, most complete and generally best montage I've seen yet. Awesome. Gettin me pumped here.

That's really awesome to hear! Glad you liked it. You have no idea how many times I would randomly got pumped up while editing certain parts of it, just because of the way the music synced up with the video. :p

Top Bottom